Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does medium profile make u look saggy?

5 posters

Go down

Does medium profile make u look saggy? Empty Does medium profile make u look saggy?

Post by Emmyloo87 28th September 2010, 10:22 am

Hi everyone!!
I am just noticing a lot of people on here are going high profile. I am now concerned that I hve chosen the wrong profile (I have chosen medium). Do medium profile make u look less fuller on the top and a bit saggy?
Emmyloo87
Emmyloo87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Does medium profile make u look saggy? Empty Re: Does medium profile make u look saggy?

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th September 2010, 10:28 am

i have medium profile..good question...obv mine arent as high as they used to be, but not saggy, be interesting to see what the others say x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Does medium profile make u look saggy? Empty Re: Does medium profile make u look saggy?

Post by Emmyloo87 28th September 2010, 10:38 am

Hi fluffy_bunn1e ur boobs look great! I'm also wanting to know if maybe ps's let u change on the day of surgery ?
Emmyloo87
Emmyloo87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 28th September 2010, 10:43 am

im sure they would, but the surgeon will pick what profile suits, you, your implants, body etc..
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 28th September 2010, 11:46 am

No it wouldn't make you look saggy cos everything will be in the right place, they just wont stick out quite so much. On the american boob job websites everyone seems to have mods (medium) whereas alot of girls here have high, dunno why that is.
But if you changed to high profile you'd probably have to go for a bigger implant cos the same cc's in high profile would look too narrow on your chest.. hope that makes sense... so it wouldn't be as simple as just changing the profile you'd have to re-think size and everything.

You may not be able to change on the day cos they wont neccesarily have different sizes there ready for surgery, but they might.

I'm sure your surgeon has recommended what you are having for good reason and it'll look lovely. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th September 2010, 10:47 pm

Does medium profile make u look saggy? Low_pr10
Does medium profile make u look saggy? Medium10
Does medium profile make u look saggy? High_p10

As you can see the low profile is flatter and wider, this is usually used to give shape back without adding too much projection. The medium profile is wide and projects more, and the high is not so wide but has a lot of projection.
None will make you look saggy.
So for example (all numbers here are made up) a 400cc low profile implant is 15cm wide it projects 2.5cm
the same 400cc medium profile implant is 14cm wide and projects 3.5cm and in high profile a 400cm implant could be 13cm wide and project 4.5cm
A surgeon will calculate your breast width diameter (how wide your boobs are) and determine for example you need 14cm width implant, you tell him you don't want to increase in cup size too much so he decides a medium (moderate) profile would suit you. If you wanted a large increase in cup sizes he may suggest a high or extra high profile. If so he would still need 14cm in width but the 400cc is only 13cm so they would have to go for 500cc for example as this has for example only a 14cm width and 5.0cm projection (all cc's and sizes are made up). So as mrsm says it's not as simple as just changing profile.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmyloo87 29th September 2010, 8:55 am

Thanks a lot misf1 that clears it up a lot :). I think I will just stick to medium as I trust my ps. Thanks again ladies for putting my mind at ease. X
Emmyloo87
Emmyloo87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 29th September 2010, 1:08 pm

I was told I should have high profile implant because I could have more cc's as I'm narrow and that they would give me more projection than I would be able to get with a moderate profile implant as I would have had to have had a narrower implant with less cc's. Mine look alot bigger from the side angle than they do from the front because they stick out more. x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down