Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never thought I'd say this but ....

+5
kittie
natalia
Crystal
yumymummy
HelloSailor!
9 posters

Go down

I never thought I'd say this but ....  Empty I never thought I'd say this but ....

Post by HelloSailor! 23rd September 2010, 7:46 am

"My boobs are giving me such back ache!!"

dance

I can't quite believe this ... even though my boobs are bandaged up really tightly they feel and look huge this morning! I've been trying to sit up straight and push my shoulders back but my boobs feel so heavy. It's so nice to be able to have a big rack finally.

I don't know if it's the calm before the storm, but I've not really been in too much pain - more uncomfortable than anything. I have however put on weight and am VERY bloated. Not been to the loo since the morning of the op help (sorry girls TMI).

Is it normal to be so bloated and erm ... constipated?!
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

I never thought I'd say this but ....  Empty Re: I never thought I'd say this but ....

Post by yumymummy 23rd September 2010, 8:15 am

Woohoo congrats you've got big mamas Hysterical

i was the same thought when does the pain kick in lol...but as i said it was and still is just the mornin boob i have a moan about...
cannt complaine too much at that eh.

its defo normal hunni !!...i looked 3 mnths pregnant till a few days ago :teehee: you will eventualy go if u know what i mean haha...
and your tummy will go back down
it just takes a wile to get back to normal :thumbs:

did the nurses in dolan park put the strap under your sports bra???
because the nurse at the clinic said they always do that and put it over my sports bra.. tbh its better feels more comfterble :good:

im so glad your loving your new boobies congrats and just wait till you see them in a normal bra....OMG you will be well chuffed!!! Stars

hope your taking it easy :flowers: x x x x x x x x
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

I never thought I'd say this but ....  Empty Re: I never thought I'd say this but ....

Post by Crystal 23rd September 2010, 8:28 am

aw hun its normal!
youll find your not sitting as you normally would do due to the op & the 'extra' boobie weight which is a real killer on the old back muscles but once you get used to your new boobs youll start to stand & sit as you normally did.
It took me about 2 months to lose the heavy going to fall off feeling * you naturally with out thinking bend forwards to compansate for it!

I used to craddle mine lol
x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd September 2010, 8:33 am

its normal for them to feel really heavy at first gets better though xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 23rd September 2010, 9:04 am

It's totally normal for you to be uncomfy and I found I was hunching for the first week or so but I think that's due to tightness rather than the weight of your boobs. Doesn't help sleeping propped up either. Just try to stand/sit straight. It will all be worth it when you see them in a proper bra boobsign
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloSailor! 23rd September 2010, 9:07 am

Thanks ladies - I've just had a peek down the bandages and got loads of red and yellow bruising down my cleavage :(

Can't wait to get the bandage changed tomorrow, even if it means just slackening this off for a few minutes. It's so tight!

yummymummy - yes, they put gauze round my boobs, then bandages readlly tight, then the compression strap and then my bra. The poor things can't even breathe!
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tabbycat 23rd September 2010, 9:16 am

Hey Sailorgirl, can't reply to your message as I haven't written enough posts yet! I must have been literally straight after you. Shame we didn't know earlier, I was so bored and read all my magazines in about half an hour! I think on the whole I have been really lucky... Not even taking my painkillers. The worst bit is sitting up in the morning and my boobs feeling like they are going to slide out! Did the nurse ring? Apparently the painkillers can affect going to the toilet, but its cool to take laxitives. And drinking LOADS of water will help (and should sort out the bloat a bit).

When I looked in the mirror I swear to god my boobs looked tiny but with MASSIVE nipples. I made two different nurses come look to make sure there hadn't been a mistake hahaha! Now they look a bit better but are changing at different rates so one is quite round and the other is like an icecream cone! Ha! Hope they get their act together a bit more before I go back to work! x
tabbycat
tabbycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by tabbycat 23rd September 2010, 9:20 am

ps try a posture belt... think most sports shops do them. Might help your back and keep your posture good x
tabbycat
tabbycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloSailor! 23rd September 2010, 9:30 am

Hey thanks tabby!
(Everyone - it turns out we were both having our BA's same day, same hospital, same surgeon - mental!)

When I was about to go in the shower and the anesthetist said "Don't worry I will go and see the other lady" he was probably referring to you :)

I agree - getting up in the morning is difficult. I expect a six pack stomach after this! I've also been going to the loo in the night and finding my boobs quite painful too. My OH has had to literally push me out of bed.

I've been drinking loads of water and green tea/peppermint tea, so hopefully the bloat will go soon.

Don't worry about your boobs - the ladies here say that this is called "fluffing" and it happens a lot, so I am sure they will even out.
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 23rd September 2010, 9:31 am

its very possibly the upright sleeping position thats giving you backache rather than the weight of your boobs.
I had the same thing but it went after i started sleeping flat again
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 23rd September 2010, 9:43 am

Try some senokot or lactulose if you still haven't "been" hun. It was a week for me I looked about 6 months pregnant then one day I came out of the lav a size 8 lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloSailor! 23rd September 2010, 9:55 am

LOL!

Omg - Peachy your boobs look amazing! Blimey Guv'nor!
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 23rd September 2010, 10:16 am

yummymummy - yes, they put gauze round my boobs, then bandages readlly tight, then the compression strap and then my bra. The poor things can't even breathe!

oooh that must be a nightmare....Mr Decker only used a compression strap under the sports bra!!

who done yours ???

x x x
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 23rd September 2010, 10:18 am

Peachy34 wrote: one day I came out of the lav a size 8 lol xx

Hysterical awww you crack me up peachy !!! love it hahaha Hysterical
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloSailor! 23rd September 2010, 10:33 am

I know yummy - but I had to have 2 ops! Did you read my story?
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 23rd September 2010, 10:52 am

What Omg !!!

ive looked for your BA story couldnt see it..is it under hellosailer's BA thats what ive been looking for !!
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd September 2010, 6:07 pm

Aw hun, I had a bad back for 2 weeks after my BA from sleeping propped up, my posture when standing and sitting down, plus they do weigh a bit more atm due to swelling, but once that goes down and you are able to sleep better you will be fine
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down