Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a thought!!

+7
cherry74
Gemma31
misf1
*Sally*
COOKIE
Dancing_Diva
freya
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just a thought!! Empty Just a thought!!

Post by freya 4th December 2009, 5:28 pm

I love this word "fluffing"!
I had never heard it before i joined here.
I too hope to get fluffed soon!
But after reading all your different posts on different topics i have noticed you all mentioning changing sizes and new bras!

Had an idea....
You can all swap with each other.
If your only getting a few weeks wear out of each bra costing 30 quid, its a lot of money buying 3 or 4 at a time! Just a thought!! 184153

Maybe a new section of nearly new bras is needed! Just a thought!! 948189 xxx
freya
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Just a thought!! Empty Re: Just a thought!!

Post by Dancing_Diva 5th December 2009, 8:37 am

Fab idea hun!! Just a thought!! 184153 There is a grab a bragain section on here, some ladies put there old sports bras etc on there

I too love the word fluffing and I hope to be fluffed by the fluffing fairy fluffing soon lol! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2009, 8:57 am

The fluffing fairy can fluff off as far as I'm concerned! I don't want any more!!! Just a thought!! 557141

Great idea though Freya! A kind of 'swap-shop' would be cool! Just a thought!! 184153
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 5th December 2009, 9:00 am

cookie wrote:The fluffing fairy can fluff off as far as I'm concerned! I don't want any more!!! Just a thought!! 557141

lol Cookie, can you re-direct your fluffing fairy to me please lol! I will even pay her travelling expenses!! Just a thought!! 557141
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2009, 9:02 am

Dancing_Diva wrote:
cookie wrote:The fluffing fairy can fluff off as far as I'm concerned! I don't want any more!!! Just a thought!! 557141

lol Cookie, can you re-direct your fluffing fairy to me please lol! I will even pay her travelling expenses!! Just a thought!! 557141

She's on her fluffing way! Just a thought!! 557141 Just a thought!! 557141 Just a thought!! 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th December 2009, 9:24 am

Great idea though Freya! A kind of 'swap-shop' would be cool! Just a thought!! 184153

Hysterical Hysterical I agree Cookie. I couldn't handle any more fluffing. I think i'd fluffing well explode!! Hysterical Hysterical
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by freya 5th December 2009, 10:23 am

I want a fluffing fairy too!!xx
freya
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th December 2009, 1:36 pm

I think the fluffing fairy has missed me out so far. Not sure how I'd feel if mine got bigger.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 5th December 2009, 7:40 pm

Please, please, please send her my way....I'd love for mine to be a bit bigger Just a thought!! 727885 xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th December 2009, 7:51 pm

*Sally* wrote: I think i'd fluffing well explode!! Hysterical Hysterical

hahahahaha too fluffin' funny! Just a thought!! 557141 Just a thought!! 557141 Just a thought!! 557141 Just a thought!! 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 5th December 2009, 8:33 pm

Just a thought!! 557141 I can't wait to be fluffed!
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 5th December 2009, 11:03 pm

Ive fluffed! now a 34F Just a thought!! Icon_eek lol

and you're right bras are not cheap!
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 5th December 2009, 11:31 pm

I dont think mine have fluffed yet, I know nats didnt until 10months po so theres still hope yet. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th December 2009, 10:54 am

I think this is a great idea! I have 3 brand new le senza bras that dont fit anymore as i have 'fluffed' sooooooooo many times over the last 3 weeks! They were all balconette bras which did fit lovely but as i have fluffed the wirers dont fit around the width off my boob & they dig in in the middle giving me dent marks in my cleverage& my boobs spill over the top giving me the double boob look which the lady at le senza said was not a good look! Im now back in my good old sports bra till i can afford to get some new bras.......................Doh Im now thinking im a 30GG so im hoping the fluff fairy moves on now LOL Just a thought!! 557141
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 6th December 2009, 1:25 pm

Does everyone fluff?? I mean is it part of the process???

Frig I remember when I was 13 and kept thinking 'yep it'll be my time soon enough to fluff and sprout some boobage' but never did lol.

Boy I hope it's different this time round :)
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th December 2009, 2:20 pm

I do think it happens to most people, I can say i rally didnt think it would happen to me as i just couldnt get round the idea that they get bigger as the implants dont grow! lol Just a thought!! 557141 So i just though hummmmmmmmmmmm but the way i figure it is this.........when you 1st have ya op your all swollen ya boobs are solid & i think the swelling squishes the implant , ya rib cage ( mine by 3 inches!) & ya tummy bloats (couldnt do up my jeans!) but after the swelling gos down then you think oh i have shrunk! but as ya skin stretchs and becomes less tight the implant is less squished & it 'fluffs' back to its natural size & shape & is no longer restricted by the swelling & tight skin so in effect you get bigger! Ha i should have be a scientist! Just a thought!! 70324

I got 3 32FF bras at 5 weeks & buy week six & a half the cup was to smal & the band was not tight enough so im now a 30 band.

You dont realise how much swelling there is after a BA op. my rib cage measuresed 32 inches round for 3 weeks after my op then went down to 28 inches at week 5 now im 27inches & figure ill stay at that as it seems all my swelling has gone.
My cup has also gone bigger as i was in a 32 FF & im spilling out the top & wirers dont fit round me boobs & also it loss round me ribs now so i have gone down a band size & up 2 cup sizes to GG

I really just want them to settle so i can get some nice bras & keep them!
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 6th December 2009, 3:00 pm

That was brilliantly detailed and I like your take on 'fluffing'... BRAVO lol.

Blimey an FF cup hehe... What size were you before your BA?

I sooo have to buckle down and concentrate on an essay for college, but I just know somewhere in it 'boobs' and 'fluffing' is going to appear lol... My life is just consumed by boobs right now, it's unbelievable!

xo
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th December 2009, 4:23 pm

I started as a 32AAAAAAA & but i was never measured as i couldnt bring myself to, was to imbarrised.

I must have been small thou as my G.P refeered me to have my op on the NHS but i decided private is better as you are given more choice.

I had 460 overs & i am small framed but 32 FF dont really look that big! they look more like D's to me so if i was you id definatly go bigger. I was ment to be having 410 but changed my mind last minute on the day to 460 & im soooooooooo glad i did or i Know i would have been dissapointed with the size. I would have look a c cup i guess with 410's but i wanted to look a d cup in clothes so the 460 do the job. I think im now a 30 GG he he
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 6th December 2009, 6:15 pm

Hmmmm see I don't think I will have a choice on the day as my PS advised my coordinator the change of size and would this be alright, so thinking they obviously order them in!

No, I'm happy enough with 380's lol... Frig I'm a 34c now as it is, so fook knows what I'll end up. I know everyone is different, so will stick to this for now :)

Awww @ you, I'm sure you weren't as small as you thought pet!
xo
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th December 2009, 8:02 pm

380c with 34c I have no idea what size youll end up LOL. I was told that 410 would give me at least a D cup but i paniced last minute & went for the 460s! what size are you hoping for hun? I wanted to 'look' at least a D cup. They tend not to give you a 'cup ' size as its soooooo hard to pedict what youll end up.................. Just a thought!! 204135

Good luck for the 12th Just a thought!! 321562
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 6th December 2009, 9:42 pm

Oh... why the 'lol' in capitals lol... I'm starting to worry now. My mate down south had 410cc, she was an a cup before, I told her earlier that I'm getting 380cc's and she was all "HOLY CRRRRRRRAP you're gonna be huge". I don't think I will be, I'm getting MLP too due to my 'wide breasts' Just a thought!! 557141 Oh god... I don't know what to think now lol.

Thanks though lol.
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 6th December 2009, 9:50 pm

Weird... I'm sure I just replied to this lol.

Here goes 'again'.

Why did you 'lol' loudly lol...

My mate down south started with an A cup and had 410cc MHP unders and ended up an E Cup...

She asked me earlier what the PS confirmed today and when I told her she was like "OH MY GOD you're gonna be HHHUUUUGE".

Now, don't get me wrong, I want 'big' boobies, but not a muckle pair of great huge things that could be classed as weapons lol... So I think its fair to say that I'm a tad all over the place now.

Like you said, there's no way we can predict what we'll end up with (size wise) so I'll just have to wait and see lol.

Oh I'm having MLP overs (due to my wide breasts lol).

God help me lol....

thanks petal :)
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry74 6th December 2009, 9:50 pm

See I did reply lol...... Oh deary me lol

Just a thought!! 557141
cherry74
cherry74
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 6th December 2009, 11:23 pm

Cookie - for fluffs sake!! - send her to me!! im starting to wonder if my winegums will ever turn to jelly babies !!! Just a thought!! 557141

x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 7th December 2009, 6:30 pm

Dont panic sweetieyou will not look to big i have 32FF or 30 GG & im small framed 5 foot 4& a half weight 8 stone 3 lbs size 6-8 & mine do not look huge , infact only 1 person has noticed that i have had my op & that was when i started to wear normal bras after my 6 week check! You just cant predict what size youll end up!

All the girls were talking on her the other day about why do girls with the samesize implants..say 410cc & start off with the same size boobs...say 32a & the same stats (height ,weight ect) & one ends up a 32 DD & the other a 32 FF ! Its madness! thats the reason i write LOL cause you cant be 100 percent sure what size you will end up! If i was told id end up a 32FF or 30 GG id have run a mile & gone alot smaller because you think OMG they will be HUGE but there not! MY friend guessed i was a 32D and when i told her i was a 32FF she was like 'hum are you shore, you dont look that big!'
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next