Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have taken action!!!

+2
dervla1
Elizabethvb20
6 posters

Go down

I have taken action!!! Empty I have taken action!!!

Post by Elizabethvb20 11th August 2010, 5:05 pm

Hi girls.

So I am sure you have read I am just about fed up with my incisions/being left in the dark by my vacationing surgeon/being lied to about the 24 on call service (that doesn't exist)!!! I even made sure this time when he went away that there WOULD be someone there. All false. Ok so yesterday after I took a mental day and basically almost broke up with my bf because of all my stress. God bless him for even being with my b*itchiness this long. I have decided to take action. I phoned another surgeon and they were so helpful, I got a referral from a friend who said thier after care was spectacular. They talked me through my tears for 45 mins! Not even knowing who I was. They are even getting a nurse to phone me today regarding my stitches (she specializes in this). They asked me EVERYTHING and got his number and THEY are going to phone and make a formal complaint. They find is disgusting I have been left in the dark and they are going to help me! I have taken action!!! 727935 I also have decided to write a formal complaint to them myself demanding some money back since my surgery amount includes the "made up" aftercare. I work at a litigation law firm and boss/lawyer is going to look over it to make sure it sounds nasty/professional. I have taken action!!! 396753 Today I feel so good. That I am no longer letting this go on. I also decided if I end up seeing the other surgeon and if revision needs to be done I will be happy to pay. They need to know this is unacceptable.

Now I need to work on my puffy eyes and relationship. I have taken action!!! 321562 Any advice on how to sincerely apologize to my bf would be appreciated. I am sort of bad with this.

Anyways yay I am so happy I am taking legal action. I am not going to go back to him for any follow ups.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

I have taken action!!! Empty Re: I have taken action!!!

Post by dervla1 11th August 2010, 7:35 pm

Wow good for you. It sounds like you've had an awful time and been treated terribly. I'm glad you contacted the other surgery and definately go through with the solicitor's letter. Things will get better soon. x

As for making it up to your boyfriend, I can think of a few things but would probably be banned from this forum if I put them in writing. all I can say is use your imagination!!
I have taken action!!! 113752 xx
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 11th August 2010, 7:43 pm

You go girl I have taken action!!! 727935 , good on you hun. Hope you get it sorted. Now you are feeling pro active i am sure that you will get it sorted. Well done you xo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2010, 8:08 pm

It makes me so happy to read you positive Elizabeth! I've been ever so worried about you I have taken action!!! 571992

I think you've done absolutley the right thing in seeking help elsewhere babe as you're definately not getting any help from your surgeon.

When I lived in America hun, any medical care I had I had to go through my Blue Cross insurance, did you have to pay for the visits to the ER on the couple of occasions you went whilst your surgeon was unreachable?

If you did don't forget to also charge for those visits too hunni.

Good luck babe and hope all goes well with the new surgeon. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 11th August 2010, 9:14 pm

well done in finally getting some help, even if it was with another surgeon! Its such a shame to read about people who arent getting the service and help we all dream of when going through a massive body change!

My advice on the boyfriend...his belly! cook him a lovely meal or take him out to a nice romantic restaurant..or a curry! (whatever he likes best!) and some 'after hours' special treatment will be the icing on the cake! I have taken action!!! 923101
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 11th August 2010, 9:16 pm

Thanks ladies I have taken action!!! 727935 Just topped my day off with a nice hot fudge sundae. Cookie - I am covered fully for the emergency. Canada has great medical!

Thanks again!!
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 12th August 2010, 8:54 am

Glad you taking positive action hun xx Well done xx It can be very hard sometimes xx

As for yer BF well, food is always a winner or perhaps something along the lines of what Dervla1's suggesting ;) I have taken action!!! 70324 most importantly though explain things to him and just ask him to bear with you for a bit and promise him that things will get better xx

Good luck gorgeous xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down