Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Triumph Tri-action is now too small

5 posters

Go down

My Triumph Tri-action is now too small Empty My Triumph Tri-action is now too small

Post by Gem76 3rd February 2013, 10:45 pm

Can anyone recommend a cheapish, good sports bra. I bought a Triumph Triaction Extreme sports bra in a 34D to wear after surgery, it fit perfect and I ordered another, I had to use a bra expander due to my swollen ribs but apart from that it was spot on. The swelling has gone down and my boobs are changing shape, my bras are now too small and after spending £60 on them I cant afford to buy another one in the next size up. Are Tesco sports bras any good? I dont want to fork out another 30 quid but I dont want to compromise on quality.

Please note - I am NOT complaining about bursting out of my bras whatsoever lol.

Thanks x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

My Triumph Tri-action is now too small Empty Re: My Triumph Tri-action is now too small

Post by COOKIE 3rd February 2013, 11:28 pm

You could try selling the bras that don't fit to accumulate money back toward new bras if you wanted to? I know lots of girls here would probably appreciate a bargain seeing as the bras aren't worn for very long and you'd get something back in return.

If it was something you'd be interested in babe you could just post them in the 'Grab a Bargain' section of the forum.

I personally don't rate the super market bras hun. M&S do some reasonable bras - you can get two high impact bras for £25 there and they're quality bras at a reasonable price babe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My Triumph Tri-action is now too small Empty Re: My Triumph Tri-action is now too small

Post by Gem76 3rd February 2013, 11:34 pm

Oh thats great, thanks Cookie. I had looked at M&S but hadn't realised the high impact ones were two for £25.00, I thought it was just for one My Triumph Tri-action is now too small 48411 x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 4th February 2013, 6:26 am

I've got the m&s ones high impact that are mega. Sooooo comfortable and soft, great for £25 for two. Come in black & white. I've had them ever since my op & roll continue to use them for exercising once I can x x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 4th February 2013, 1:28 pm

I'm now sat wearing my M&S high impact sports bra, you're right, they are so comfy! And a good price too. I hadn't realised how tight my other one was, it was crushing my poor babies lol x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 4th February 2013, 1:45 pm

If they still feel a little tight get a bra extender as night times I put my extender on as more comfy. Enjoy and sell the other ones on eBay you'll get some money back x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2013, 1:59 pm

Gem76 wrote:I'm now sat wearing my M&S high impact sports bra, you're right, they are so comfy! And a good price too. I hadn't realised how tight my other one was, it was crushing my poor babies lol x

Good to read you're feeling better Gem :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th February 2013, 2:53 pm

Glad you managed to get the new bras hun
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 4th February 2013, 11:45 pm

Thanks ladies, feel so much better now! My Triumph Tri-action is now too small 321562xx
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 5th February 2013, 12:28 am

are you going to sell the triumphs hun? x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 5th February 2013, 2:30 pm

newboobz wrote:are you going to sell the triumphs hun? x
I will do yes, I just dont know how to go about doing it on here? My Triumph Tri-action is now too small 267328 x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th February 2013, 6:47 pm

Gem76 wrote:
newboobz wrote:are you going to sell the triumphs hun? x
I will do yes, I just dont know how to go about doing it on here? My Triumph Tri-action is now too small 267328 x

All you do is think of a price you wish to sell the bras for Gem, then simply go to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section of the forum, create a new topic >title your post for example 'Triumph Extreme Bras for sale' > then state the price you want for the bras in the post box hun, its as simple as that and then if anyone is interested in buying, which they will be... Everyone loves a bargain don't they, you can then sort out the rest of the details like the home address of purchaser for posting and how youd like payment through PM so all personal details are kept private sweetie.

I recently sold a bra on here and the purchaser just put the money directly into my account by simply transferring the funds. if you have paypal you could use that between if youd prefer or you could opt to have a postal order sent to you and then when received you send on the bra. Lots of choices babe, just choose which way you'd prefer payment. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 5th February 2013, 8:41 pm

Thanks for that Cookie! Sorry you had to practically spell it out for me, lol x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down