Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ???

3 posters

Go down

who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? Empty who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ???

Post by lea1983 2nd June 2010, 9:18 am

who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? 923101 Hey ladies !!

I havent been on in ages started new job in march and in process of moving and before I knew it hello JUNE !!!
hope your all well and boobies enjoying the sun !!! just wanted to know who has had there 12 week appt with there surgeon ?? Im seeing Mr Meleagros next week and wanted to know what to expect really who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? 67188

lea xxxxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? Empty Re: who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ???

Post by Funkygirl 2nd June 2010, 2:30 pm

Hey lovely who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? 368291 hope the healing has been going well and your enjoying the new job! who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? 828394 on that!

I booked a 3 month check up with my ps at my last appointment, Mr L said I didn't have to book it and to come back if there was any problems. However, my mum forced me to book it (she's a huge worrier!) but since everything has been going really well with the boobettes (touchwood) I cancelled mine so can't help you there.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? Empty Re: who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ???

Post by misf1 2nd June 2010, 4:43 pm

I had a 3 month check up, it was basically just to check how they were healing, so he had a good squash of them, checked the scars and showed me the before pics, discussed whether I was happy with them and if I had any problems, which I didn't, just had numbness which he said should go and I also had pigmentation above my scars which he said would go after a while and lighten with the scars.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 3rd June 2010, 1:20 pm

thanks guys glad your both well hope the weather your end is as nice as it is here who has seen there surgeon for 12 weeks appt ??? 43418
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd June 2010, 6:12 pm

This weather is absolutely FABULOUS! Me and the girls are loving it, loving it, loving it!!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down