Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last pre op appt

5 posters

Go down

Last pre op appt Empty Last pre op appt

Post by rachelw287 7th March 2014, 8:33 pm

Had my last meeting with my surgeon today and he said that I won't be having drains or be in a bra for the first week. I was thinking instead of a macom just go straight into the marks zip front bra and get the triumph as we'll? 

We agreed on 320 high profile silimed anatomical implants. Only 28 days now xxxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Last pre op appt Empty Re: Last pre op appt

Post by misf1 7th March 2014, 9:00 pm

I'd see what he suggests after the op, he may suggest a light support sports bra or a comfort bra. The Marks and Triumph ones are high support. It will be so much easier for you after your op to get the right size, it will be fab.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 7th March 2014, 9:07 pm

Thanks. I bought two comfort bras and sent them back this morn before my app as thought they would be no good. Should have waited. Could always get more tho when I know exactly what I need. Should I just get a Macom anyway? 

Also has anyone else had this make of implant? He said it's the best anatomical he has found as usually uses the nagor but they are better in round that anatomical. Xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th March 2014, 9:45 pm

If he wants you braless for the first week, you need to be sure whether he wants high or low impact thereafter. If he wants to stay low then the macom or m&s may be too supportive for the results he wants. I'd definitely double check.

I've heard of the silimed being batted around recently, but not familiar with it myself. May have to do some googling.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 7th March 2014, 9:56 pm

Thanks charlil. From what I've read they are eurosurgicals most favoured implant. They are FDA approved and what my surgeon prefers so am happy with that. He said he only uses the polyurethane for correction or for after cc to replace an implant and that they are not FDA approved so will just be having textured.
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 8th March 2014, 12:15 am

Hi, babe!! That's absolutely wonderful news, congratulations!! 28 days is going to come whizzing by and pretty soon you'll be sharing your BA experience with us all, creating a picturetrail and uploading a new avi haha! :)
I've never heard of silimed before so i'm intrigued to see what they'll look like!! I hope you're okay! Big hugs xxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 8th March 2014, 9:06 am

The days will fly by xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445