Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How quick does the pre-op appt come through?

3 posters

Go down

How quick does the pre-op appt come through? Empty How quick does the pre-op appt come through?

Post by Rach26 11th July 2011, 9:13 pm

It's just that hubby is getting rather short of days off (ie he has 3 left after taking the 2 weeks off for my lift in August) but he has got Wednesday July 20th off as we have an appt to view some photos we had taken of the kids so was kinda hoping that I could get the pre-op for the same day and we go after viewing the photos.

But the woman at MyBreast when I called today said the appt can take up to 2 weeks to come through!!! At this rate I won't be able to go to any post-op appts cos hubby won't have any days off left to take me there!!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

How quick does the pre-op appt come through? Empty Re: How quick does the pre-op appt come through?

Post by lolly 11th July 2011, 9:23 pm

just got mine through post today hun x im 23 days from op
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

How quick does the pre-op appt come through? Empty Re: How quick does the pre-op appt come through?

Post by Rach26 11th July 2011, 9:25 pm

When did you book yours hun?
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 11th July 2011, 9:34 pm

Rach26 my husband went with to my pre-op and just made fun of me and joked with the nurse, saying that I was going to be short a few hundred dollars and that I needed a job cleaning supplies or scrubbing floors the nurse was cracking up and said no-one has ever came up with that he's a joker LOL
all in good FUN... Just a blood draw and pictures as well as some consent forms there will be a couple that need to be signed on the day of surgery .. I would say that you dont have to bring him if you dont want to mine had a appt that same day thats why he was along he went to the first one to see what the implant were and how they felt ( he sat there squeezing it the whole time, after the Dr. brought them in for sizes)

So now I know what to give him for Christmas LOL
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 12th July 2011, 10:52 am

Lookoutgirl i have to take him with me as I don't drive and the hospital is 100 miles from where I live!

Anyway I know what happens at the appt and I don't mind having him there. But I need to know whether they might in touch quick enough for my pre-op to be on July 20th?! I only booked yesterday for my op in 34 days
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down