Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have to wait another 5 weeks to see my surgeon

3 posters

Go down

Have to wait another 5 weeks to see my surgeon  Empty Have to wait another 5 weeks to see my surgeon

Post by loui1981 7th July 2015, 7:19 am

I had pocket revision and capsulotomy in Dec and they looked great but noticed in the pas few weeks the right one again is higher and you can ever tell in clothes again as I'm fuller on top pole then the left. This will be a long wait meanwhile I'm not sure whe there to ditch the underwires or not which means no strappy summery clothes. It does feel different I can feel the one implant is almost being drawn up into the chest when I hold my shoulders back. Like last time this isn't that one hasn't dropped as such but like it's getting worse over time
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Have to wait another 5 weeks to see my surgeon  Empty Re: Have to wait another 5 weeks to see my surgeon

Post by Twinky 7th July 2015, 11:30 am

That's a long wait, did they say why? A long time to analyse an obsess over it...or at least that's what I do.

No words of wisdom as im only so early post op but hope you manage to get sorted.
Mine are odd at the mo, but im hoping they even out, although I cant see it to be honest....1 nipple was slightly lower on me before, its just MORE noticebale now...boo hoo, and like you, have lots of upper pole at the top on my right but not the left. Really hoping it sorts itself out.

Still, I have boobs and can wear a bra that fits me. Not just 2 fried eggs.

Must be frustrating though having been through a rough time of it already? Bless you xxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Have to wait another 5 weeks to see my surgeon  Empty Re: Have to wait another 5 weeks to see my surgeon

Post by anneritchley 7th July 2015, 11:56 am

Hi Lou, I hope you get to the bottom of this soon. Sending big hugs xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down