Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement

+17
kaboobie
Soutty123
Nicolaxxxx
queenie
angelemma
ANewMeToBe
kld247
sandra
KInglis
vicki
Shamp6
AgtKensington
geordieprincess1985
alfie
mandy_moo
COOKIE
xxstorkyxx
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement - Page 2 Empty Re: what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement

Post by leslie512 30th January 2011, 8:05 pm

Well I don't know if this will help a lot of you since I will be posting USD- but my final bill due for a BA (Saline) and Minor Mastopexy is $4724.00.
leslie512
leslie512
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement - Page 2 Empty Re: what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement

Post by shellymae 15th February 2011, 2:36 am

wow I should of went to the UK for mine I paid $15000.00 for BA and mastopexy I believe that is about 30000 pounds..:-0
but I must say it was well worth it!!
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 15th February 2011, 2:37 am

I'm in Canada BTW:)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 15th February 2011, 3:09 am

I paid 9200.00 and im also in Canada, for my BA and minor mastopexy.
What province are you in?
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 15th February 2011, 3:13 am

So I totally went to the wrong site.lol..I was trying to figure out how to convert CAD into Pounds and it told me to double it and I was actually supposed to half it...so looks like I paid 7500 pounds, makes sense since I was trying to figure out how you girls got such amazing deals..didn't seem right ;)
It was in Edmonton Alberta :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 15th February 2011, 3:17 am

What province are you in? that's what I would have paid for just the BA alone.lol! but like I said in previous post I wouldn't change it even if I could he was an amazing surgeon! :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 15th February 2011, 8:02 am

shellymae wrote:wow I should of went to the UK for mine I paid $15000.00 for BA and mastopexy I believe that is about 30000 pounds..:-0
but I must say it was well worth it!!

You actually paid approx 9,490 GBP(£) so that is more expensive than here but just think you'd have had to pay for air fare, hotels etc and canada is long haul from here! Pleased your pleased with your PS! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 15th February 2011, 2:38 pm

Glad you are happy with your BA thats the important part, also alberta is a booming place so paying higher isnt unknown of for things like that. Im out east, still more expensive than Ontario, where some of my friends have had it done, or down in the US, but the way i see it, its close to us, convenient and if they do a good job, thats the important part...
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 15th February 2011, 10:27 pm

that is actually very true that alberta is booming so I guess higher prices are a given.lol :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 20th February 2011, 11:25 am

I've been quoted £5,488 for bilateral augmentation-mastopexy with anatomical implants & thats at BMI Chaucer Kent.

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2