Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for Breast enlargement..

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion for Breast enlargement.. Empty Suggestion for Breast enlargement..

Post by Kristinrcureton 30th April 2015, 7:25 am

Hi! I’m 26 years old and is planning to get married. But I’m not happy with my breast as it is flattened. So I’m planning on to do a breast enlargement surgery before marriage. I’m planning to  consult a female breast surgeon in Toronto. No one in my family or friends has done this before, so I’m not aware of this surgery. Will there be any complications? Does it take a long time to recover?
Kristinrcureton
Kristinrcureton
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Breast enlargement.. Empty Re: Suggestion for Breast enlargement..

Post by anneritchley 30th April 2015, 7:39 am

Hi, as with any surgery there is a risk of complication. It takes around 12 weeks before you can do excersice but this does depend on your surgeon. It took me 3 weeks before I could drive and about 8 weeks until I started to feel normal . It does depend on person to person. Your surgeon will tell you the risks and other things you need to know. Your consultations are a time to ask questions and anything you are concerned about. I only have experience on U.K. surgeons. Have you got some consultations lined up? Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Breast enlargement.. Empty Re: Suggestion for Breast enlargement..

Post by mirren001 30th April 2015, 9:24 am

Hi & Welcome to Breast Buddies  wavey

As you're right at the beginning of your BA journey, I think you'll find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmenatation Information' section of the forum helpful to you, there's so much in there to help you get your perfect boobs, including a fab consultation notebook which is filled with every question imaginable to ask at your consultations.
It's recommended that you have a few consultations to explore all the options available to you & to find a surgeon you are confident in to get you the results you are after, this applies regardless of where you live.
If you have any BA questions or concerns, just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum where there's generally always someone around.
We have a lovely group of ladies here who are more than happy to help and advise you where they possibly can, you may want to pop a post in the Newbies Say Hello section so everyone can welcome you.

Enjoy the forum XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th April 2015, 9:32 am

Hi Kristin. We're getting a few from toronto at the moment!

There's going to be risks of complications with any surgery, so there would be the usual, along with the breast specific things. Have a really good read of our BA Info section to give you a good starting point with all of this. The best thing you can do right now is lots and lots of research. We can help with procedural questions, not so much with surgeons and clinics as we're predominantly UK based. 

Specific to a BA, you should look into capsular contracture as the main complication. Recovery depends on the individual and the surgeons aftercare instructions, but it's about 6-12wks before you get an 'all clear'. Actual healing can continue for up to a year though on the inside.

Make sure you try and see a couple of different surgeons for opinions on what's best for your body, and take your time over a decision. Ask away with any questions you have on here :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down