Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement

+17
kaboobie
Soutty123
Nicolaxxxx
queenie
angelemma
ANewMeToBe
kld247
sandra
KInglis
vicki
Shamp6
AgtKensington
geordieprincess1985
alfie
mandy_moo
COOKIE
xxstorkyxx
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement Empty what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement

Post by xxstorkyxx 26th May 2010, 3:07 pm

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement 67188 hey peeps what have you been quoted /payed for an uplift and enlargement, i have been quoted £8117 spire, £8300 bmi, and both of them have been haggled down, fitzwilliam wouldnt even do it in one op wanted to do 2 ops equaling £10,050, is it me or are these crazy prices!! hoping transform and the hospital group come in with slightly more reasonable prices, going to see them in the next couple of weeks, so what were your prices... however crazy,... and who was it with xx
xxstorkyxx
xxstorkyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement Empty Re: what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement

Post by COOKIE 26th May 2010, 3:19 pm

[moved from clinics and surgeons]

I had my implants and uplift done as a re-op so can't give you a price I was charged hunni, I do however think you'll get it done cheaper at Transform or the hospital group babe, it might also be worth getting a quote from Mya too as you can usually haggle the prices between Transform and Mya and bring the cost down again quite considerably. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement Empty Re: what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement

Post by mandy_moo 26th May 2010, 3:31 pm

hi hun

i had mine done with the hospital group

it cost me £5600....that was to have ruptured implants taken out, an uplift, new implants put back in, travel both ways (that was 180miles each way), and 5 years aftercare

i just had mine done 6 weeks ago xx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by xxstorkyxx 26th May 2010, 3:54 pm

thanks ladies yeah im seeing thg on tues hope there nice, i look into mya too, thanks.... i wasnt wanting to pay anymore than £6000 so ill see what i can do x
xxstorkyxx
xxstorkyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 26th May 2010, 5:16 pm

Hiya hun, I had my uplift with implants with MyBreast, I paid £5800. I could have got it cheaper but I liked the surgeon I saw and also the aftercare package. I can't believe the prices you've been quoted....daylight robbery. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 18th July 2010, 4:53 pm

hi alfie what did you pay for an uplift and enlargement 923101
i am having mastopexy and ba on the 19th of aug with mr liew :)
:)
also having pips removed
he was lovely at the consultation
im so scared of the lift :(
maybe u can reassure me lol
hugs
ally xxxxxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 22nd August 2010, 9:15 pm

i had mine done here in Houston and the lift and implants at the same time. i saw 3 different docs and unfortunately for me i liked the one that was the most expensive...but all that said only spent about $8600 - which is equal to about 5600 pounds (i don't have the nifty key on my keyboard :)
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamp6 25th August 2010, 2:01 pm

Those prices do seem pretty bonkers!
I had mine a few days ago with Harley Medical which was about £5,800...which looking at the other girls' quotes seems to be a bit more 'normal'.
Did you have any better luck in the end?
xx
Shamp6
Shamp6
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 25th August 2010, 2:25 pm

I had removal of pip implants
capsulectomy
nagor impleos
and full anchor uplift
with mybreast under the care of mr liew
(he is a god!!! Ha ha done such a beautiful
job )
all for 5 an a half K !!!
Xxxxxxxxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 1st September 2010, 7:40 pm

mine appears to be quite expensive then. its 7010 for the uplift and BA and an extra 150 for the consultation. with BMI in windsor. the HMG quoted me 6500.
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by KInglis 1st September 2010, 8:05 pm

Hello Vicki.....I had a periareolar lift & implant at BMI Windsor! Which surgeon are you going with? x
KInglis
KInglis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 3rd September 2010, 6:28 am

oooh hi KInglis, i am having mr crawford. how was your experience there?

just noticed you had him too!!!!
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra 6th September 2010, 6:24 pm

wow these prices seem so high. i have uplift and implants with hospital group 5 months ago. only cost £4500 and i they have done a gr8 job.....am very happy with results and the cost included 3 years after care too and transport too and from hosiptal and overnight stay.

sand
sandra
sandra
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 7th September 2010, 6:30 am

sandra wrote:wow these prices seem so high. i have uplift and implants with hospital group 5 months ago. only cost £4500 and i they have done a gr8 job.....am very happy with results and the cost included 3 years after care too and transport too and from hosiptal and overnight stay.

sand

wow sandra that price is fab, my quote from them was a lot more than that! Did you get money knocked off from an offer they had?
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 1st November 2010, 7:32 am

I am paying £6095 for uplift and BA with Natrelle implants (£600 less for other style implants but I want the Natrelles) The Hospital Group, also includes 2 nights stay at Dolan Park Clinic.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 1st November 2010, 7:43 am

How come you get 2 nights at Dolan Park anewmumtobe? I'm only getting 1, would love 2 to just relax and rest.
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 15th November 2010, 1:32 pm

I only just saw this post! I am paying £5850 for my ba & uplift. I booked direct with my surgeon and am having it @ Highgate hospital. Staying overnight as I'm 4pm operation but classed as a day case.

I thought I was paying a lot but see it's about average. I suppose it depends if you book direct with a surgeon or with a clinic and which hospital as they all have different fees and prices.
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 3rd December 2010, 9:44 pm

To have removal of old implants, cc, new implants and uplift. I've had 2 quotes - transform £6800 with one yr interest free credit or MYA £5900 with 2 yrs interest free credit. MYA said if I had a £500 off voucher it could be used dropping price to £5400 but I couldn't get the interest free credit. Still undecided!
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 3rd December 2010, 10:21 pm

I know it's hard queenie but try and not let the price sway your decision hun xx Good luck making your decision x
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 7th December 2010, 10:04 pm

can I ask what made u choose the natrelles? Both pcc's I've spoken to have said they aren't that different to the CUI's, but all the girls who have them seem to think otherwise.
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 17th January 2011, 10:55 am

Hey Im having my done next Monday with Harley Medical Group Full Uplift with 300cc Implant and I paid £6,400 xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Soutty123 23rd January 2011, 2:41 pm

I paid £5,800 to have a full anchor lift and nagor implants with Mr Govilkar at MyBreast. Only 9 days post op. Some of those prices seem outrageous
Soutty123
Soutty123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 30th January 2011, 5:36 am

vicki wrote:mine appears to be quite expensive then. its 7010 for the uplift and BA and an extra 150 for the consultation. with BMI in windsor. the HMG quoted me 6500.

wondering windsor in what country etc, is this CAD, us $ etc, im paying 9200CAD$ for ba and minor mastopexy

thnx
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Soutty123 30th January 2011, 7:40 am

Windsor is in the UK
Soutty123
Soutty123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 30th January 2011, 10:00 am

Soutty123 wrote:I paid £5,800 to have a full anchor lift and nagor implants with Mr Govilkar at MyBreast. Only 9 days post op. Some of those prices seem outrageous

I also paid £5,800 for full anchor lift, nagor implants with MyBreast in December 2009.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next