Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breas enlargement and uplift

5 posters

Go down

breas enlargement and uplift  Empty breas enlargement and uplift

Post by lucy webb 13th January 2015, 4:08 pm

Hi. I have got a consultation on thursday for an uplift aswel as implants with Renato Zaccheddu. At THG. Has anyone else had this surgeon and would be able to give me any reviews or advise.
lucy webb
lucy webb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

breas enlargement and uplift  Empty Re: breas enlargement and uplift

Post by mrsball 13th January 2015, 6:25 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum Lucy, have you tired the search bar at the top. ? 
Lots of ladies here have gone with THG also.

There has been a lot of ladies here that have had uplift and implants , our admin cookie being one.

All the ladies here will help with any questions you may have.

Was the any particular advice you were after? Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach80 13th January 2015, 6:40 pm

Hi Lucy,

I'm one of the THG gang! My uplift and implants was 4 weeks ago.

I can't offer any info on your surgeon but if you've got any questions on the op, recovery, THG in general or anything else, just shout.

Rach x
Rach80
Rach80
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy webb 13th January 2015, 7:58 pm

Thanks so much for your replys. I was wandering what the after pain was like all that stuff really. What kind of scar have you got. What was THG like? The whole experience all together really.
Will look on the search bar now. Thank you.
Lucy xx
lucy webb
lucy webb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2015, 8:54 pm

Rolling Eyes I can't help with the surgeon Lucy, but I can help with the full anchor lift. Is this the lift you're having? 

There are lots of lifts, so if you're not sure it would be best to ask your surgeon. 

Here are the different lifts available:

breas enlargement and uplift  12a1a5c62f1671d54ef73c872c181228_zpsb0076ba1

The blue lines you can see on each of the lifts are where your scars will be. 

If it IS a full anchor lift you're having, as you can see, you'll have scars around the areola, another down from the centre of your areola down to the Breast crease and the last will be in the breast crease. 

From the diagram below you can see that the incision made will be a keyhole shape, the skin within the lines of the keyhole are what will be removed to tighten everything up to a much more perkier and more desirable Breast shape. 

breas enlargement and uplift  E8ca1b114daae8603f6d8372eb3d1b05_zpsf81feae0

After surgery you'll wake up feeling like you've got an elephant sat on your chest. You won't be in any pain at all though, but as the pain killers start to wear off you may find you'll be in some discomfort. If you've had a child the best way to describe it is exactly like the engorged sensation you felt when your milk came in. They'll be swollen, may even feel like they're sat under your armpits and as I said will feel very engorged. 

You'll be sent home with all the necessary pain killers though to keep the discomfort down to a minimal. Your arms will feel very weak. Even flushing the toilet may feel like a task in the first few days. You'll also find you won't be able to stretch or lift your arms up easily at first either without causing yourself more discomfort. None of this is too be concerned about though, it's just weakness after going through the surgery. 

You'll be requested to sleep propped up and we have lots of helpful hints and tips in the Breast Augmentation Information section of the forum to help you to be as comfortable as possible. Many women find this one of the hardest part of their recovery because their body just isn't used to sleeping upright, but as I said, we've lots of tips to help with that. The other thing many women find hard is the 'morning boob' this is when your boobs are most engorged, but after getting up and having a little walk around this settles down. 

After about a week, maybe two weeks for some women you'll hit a turning point and will start to feel better. Between a week and two weeks you will have your dressings taken off too so the clinic nurse can take a look at the incisions t make sure they're looijg good and the healing is going in the right direction. For many women having an uplift this can be quite scary because they look nothing at all like the final result you're going to have....you'll be staring at a pair of Frankeinboobs, so it's always best to be prepared for that and to know that as time goes on these scars will heal to become barely visible. This however can take up to two years for scars to fully heal. 

The recovery does take a lot of patience, but you'll be in no pain and definitely need thing you won't be able to control with the meds you've been given. 

I hope this has helped Lucy and if you've any further questions please just ask. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy webb 15th January 2015, 5:28 pm

Thank you so much for you help. I went for my consultation today and the surgeon was lovely. He told me he would recommend having 260cc. I am currently a 36d at the moment. with a bit of a droop due to having 4 kids. but he said he wouldn't recommend having to big of implants due to the fact I still have quite a lot a breast tissue there. I am scared they are gonna be too small. Obviously 260 isn't very big. don't no what to do now lol. helppppppp
lucy webb
lucy webb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th January 2015, 6:55 pm

Who's was the surgeon Lucy? 

Glad all went well, he has advised well though, if you're having an uplift you don't want too heavy implants to drop again. 
If you already have a lot of breast tissue you've got a great starting point so 260 will still make a difference and give you a great finished result. 

We've had ladies here just having Bas with around 260cc starting from NOTHING and making a big difference 

Your surgeon has suggested the right size implant to give you the best result x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy webb 15th January 2015, 8:34 pm

Yea he advised well i was really pleased. Just expected the implants to be a bit bigger. But i understand why he sed not to have them too big cus of them dropping again. Just dont want to feel let down if you know what i mean. Might just be me being daft lol. Cant remember if he sed behind or infront of the muscle though.

The surgeon was Renato Zaccheddu xx
lucy webb
lucy webb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th January 2015, 8:38 pm

Fab advise there from Mrsball - just to add to that that we do always advise here that you have more than one consultation. A BAAPSHAS consultation is something we always advise also. If you're concerned about consultation costs then you can see a baaps surgeon through MyBreast for as little as £25 which is nothing really for the calibre of surgeon. 

The reason having more than one consultation helps is so that you have more than one surgery plan to compare as well as more than one surgeon to chat with. It takes away any doubt at all that you may not be choosing the right surgein for you and also helps satisy you that the choices made for the surgery plan decided for you are the right ones. 

Don't ever go into this surgery with questions Lucy, it really is best to seek advice from at least one other surgeon and from the one you choose to have always book a second consultation with the surgeon of your choice nearer your surgery date, because by the time that day comes, it's good to be able to go through everything again, just to be sure you're still happy with everything planned and can question anything you're not sure about and get it all sorted before the big day. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 20th January 2015, 8:40 am

Hi Lucy, I am meeting with the same surgeon on Monday, I met dr traynor recently and was quite upset when he told me I would need a breast uplift aswell as implant . My plan is to meet a few surgeons and see who seems to make me feel most comfortable and in good hands. When are you planning your op? I am hoping for mine March 2015 so not too long to wait :-D
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy webb 31st January 2015, 8:23 pm

Sorry for delay in replying. I was originally booked in for 18th February but im not able to hav the time off work so now im looking for march because its the next available date. How did ur consultation go with zaccheddu?
lucy webb
lucy webb
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 1st February 2015, 1:07 pm

My dates Arnt booke just yet I plan to book Friday when I've had my final consultation . I went to THG renalto I found him to be nice however I had another consultation with dr chakrabarty from aurora and felt like he was the surgeon for me so going with him! Not long to wait for u then I will update when my dates are booked but I'm hoping for end feb early march :-) good luck with everything keep us updated x x x
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st February 2015, 4:49 pm

Awww hope you girls get all sorted soon. You both sound very excited now to get booked and sorted. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down