Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain in left breast, feels like implant has moved

4 posters

Go down

Pain in left breast, feels like implant has moved Empty Pain in left breast, feels like implant has moved

Post by joyfulone 5th May 2010, 12:17 pm

It looks slightly lower than right one and the implant moves further into my chest cavity if I move it around. When I bend down I can feel it move if I dont have a bra on.
If i have been sleeping on my left side (which I usually do) my breast is very painful. I keep getting shoooting pains in my left breast.
This was my problem boob, as had a haemotoma in it, after surgery.

Getting freaked out, will the right one move down or has something happened to the tissue inside?
Dont want to talk to my fella, he will worry sick if its back for a reop.

Anyone else had this, did it go away?

help!!
joyfulone
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Pain in left breast, feels like implant has moved Empty Re: Pain in left breast, feels like implant has moved

Post by joyfulone 5th May 2010, 12:20 pm

..Also still not got sensation back in left breast, almost slighty painful to touch.
joyfulone
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Pain in left breast, feels like implant has moved Empty Re: Pain in left breast, feels like implant has moved

Post by COOKIE 5th May 2010, 12:30 pm

When did you last see your surgeon hun and did you mention this to him?

The fact that you're feeling the actual implant move sounds like it still needs to adhere to the pocket, try popping your sportsbra on for a while babe and giving the breast as much support as possible and see how it goes. In the meantime, if you haven't already spoken about this to your surgeon it might be worthwhile arranging a consultation with him to discuss the matter.

The numbness you experience and tenderness is all perfectly normal though at 3 months post-op.

Let us know how you get on hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 6th May 2010, 2:26 pm

You need to ask your surgeon to check out that breast for you to make sure the implant is where it should be, you could also ask our surgeon on here his advice on it (if you have not already).

The breast i had a haematoma on is completely numb apart from an odd part on the side which is highly sensitive to touch, also almost painful like you describe.

xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 6th May 2010, 2:28 pm

You need to speak to your surgeon. It may just be nerves knitting back together, but if you feel like it's moved then you'll need his opinion.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down