Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know if your implant has moved up?

4 posters

Go down

How do you know if your implant has moved up? Empty How do you know if your implant has moved up?

Post by MrsD2bxxx 24th April 2013, 10:12 am

Hi ladies, I think my implant has moved up my chest? I don't even know if this is possible but it feels really weird above my right boob. Can this happen? My left one feels normal but the right one just feels strange when I move my shoulder back, sort of like its pulling. Do you think I should call the nurse or anything? Or maybe is it my left one has started to drop that I feel like my right ones too high? I'm really quite worried that something has happened to it? Xx nope
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

How do you know if your implant has moved up? Empty Re: How do you know if your implant has moved up?

Post by Lottie835 24th April 2013, 10:27 am

My righty is causing me hassle too, its pink and tender and hot to the touch, I hope its just that this one is taking longer to heal than my lovely left boob. I will call tomorrow if im still worried about it, hope yours is ok x do the same see how you feel today and if it feels better then call tomorrow x x x x x Lots of love x x x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

How do you know if your implant has moved up? Empty Re: How do you know if your implant has moved up?

Post by MrsD2bxxx 24th April 2013, 10:38 am

It doesn't hurt or anything, it just feels really weird and high up in my chest like it did a couple of days after my op.. Maybe it is my left one dropping but it is still so early so doubt very much that is what's happening! Oh dear, the things that we worry about! Lol! Hope your righty starts returning to normal for you! It's really annoying that one boob is being naughty and the other is fine! Much love Hun xxx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2013, 11:32 am

Your implant shouldn't be moving 'up' on your chest at all babe.

If you're sure the implant is moving 'up' then you should contact your surgeon sweetheart and have him check the implant over.

Nothing to panic about, but it is something that would need your surgeons attention if it is moving up hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 24th April 2013, 3:28 pm

Hey hunni i can help with this as my right implant eather didnt drop or was placed to high or moved up.

If you looked from the front my boobs looked ok but from the side you could realy tell it was too high.

I had it pulled down in a second op.

However i think is is very rare for an over implant to move up?

I had unders and it was my muscle that eather didnt relax to let it down or was placed too high under the muscle.

With overs you shouldnt have that problem as the pocket in the breast is within the breast tissue itself so in theory i would have thought it not possible to ride up?

I may however be compleatly wrong with this babe but it sort makes sense doesnt it?!! lol How do you know if your implant has moved up? 571992
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 24th April 2013, 5:15 pm

Thank you for your reply. It has started to feel normal again now, I think it was just being temperamental this morning! Haha! All is better now xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2013, 5:38 pm

Glad everything is all normal now babe.

The reason I suggested you see your surgeon if you felt your implant had risen on your chest hun was because of the risk of capsular contracture. This can happen to anyone of us with partials or overs and can happen at anytime whilst the implant is on your body and the implant rising on the body is a symptom of capsular contracture.

If you click the spoiler below you'll see a before and after picture.

Spoiler:

The before picture you can see that the breast has risen on the woman's chest and looks distorted if you look at it carefully.

This woman has capsular contracture.

But if your breast has returned to normal it won't be CC babe. That gets worse, not better :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 24th April 2013, 5:56 pm

Oh no, I definitely don't have that. They are still definitely where they should be but I think my lefty is starting to drop. There is a slight difference between where they sit but nothing like that lady in the spoiler above. I just think my left one has started to drop.. Or is it too early for that? I'm only 10 days PO XX
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2013, 6:00 pm

Its not too early babe. We all heal at different rates and its very possible one may be dropping sooner than the other. yes

So you don't feel your implant hasn't moved at all on the higher of the two, just that the other has moved down haha.... What are you like Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 24th April 2013, 6:03 pm

I'm such a silly sausage!! I never even thought of it that way.. You're right cookie, what am I like! Blush haha x

MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2013, 6:11 pm

Nahhhh you're not silly at all lovely. Just new to this and worried about what's happening. And that's what we're here for Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2013, 6:13 pm

I fixed your avi for you too babe :ok: looking good hun dance
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 25th April 2013, 7:16 am

Thanks Cookie!!! X
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down