Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain on left rib and under implant

4 posters

Go down

Pain on left rib and under implant  Empty Pain on left rib and under implant

Post by Emmybird2 20th March 2015, 9:39 am

Hi everyone ive got my sighn off appointment on Monday but over the last few days have developed some strange skin ridges when on my rib just under the anchor scar when I lift my arm above my head they are painful to touch and in that area sometimes when I move it feels like it's pulling away and I get tearing pain, ive also noticed now when I lean forward and my implant moves I get pain underneath it could this be the start of CC ?
I'll ask Monday when I go but wondered If any one else has experienced anything similar thanks Emma xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Pain on left rib and under implant  Empty Re: Pain on left rib and under implant

Post by Emmybird2 20th March 2015, 11:42 am

Photos added to pic trail if anyone would like to see wheat I mean about the ridges x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Pain on left rib and under implant  Empty Re: Pain on left rib and under implant

Post by mirren001 20th March 2015, 11:52 am

In the 1st few months post op you get all sorts of pains & aches where boobs are concerned. Hug
Everything is still healing inside with nerves etc, the ridges you describe could be Mondors cords?  where veins become inflamed, this is common after breast surgery & goes away on its own in time.( was going to post a pic but pc is playing up at moment, type Mondors cord in to google images, it will bring up pics for you to see)
Your surgeon will be able to advise you on Monday at your appointment.
Monday shouldn't be your last surgeons appointment , where you have concerns & are still healing you should be able to see surgeon again as part of your aftercare.
Let us know how everything goes. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 20th March 2015, 12:37 pm

Thank you mirren that's exactly what ive got looking at the pics is that what could be hurting behind the implant too? So glad for this site your a real reasurance thank you again x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th March 2015, 1:43 pm

I echo the mondors cord. If you can bear it, massage can help reduce it, or it'll go on its own. It could elongate behind the implant, causing the pain. Take some painkillers if it's too much, but it's not anything to worry about.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 21st March 2015, 4:48 pm

Thanks ladies least now I know what I need to ask at my appointment Monday xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 21st March 2015, 5:38 pm

I think mondors cord too. I had them all the way from my implants to my hips on both sides, although im not surprised I bruise like a peach! Lol
I found massaging really helped but I literally woke up one day and they had gone.
They are horrid and I really feel for you, they do get better though. Mine lasted about 3 weeks x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 21st March 2015, 8:44 pm

I find running the shower on them really helps thank you for the advice ladies xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down