Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain in left breast

2 posters

Go down

Pain in left breast Empty Pain in left breast

Post by scissorssarah 16th June 2012, 11:16 pm

Hi ladies been a while since I have been here and need some advice .had my surgery 9 months ago it went fine .But at my 6 week check up I showed some concern about my left breast it just didn't feel right .my surgeon said let things settle it would be fine .Afer another 4 weeks went back as felt something still wasn't right e.g when I lay down it felt like it was in my arm pit .oh he said its where I had a big implat and muscle was stretch.So here I am 9 months on and worried sick .three nights ago I was in bed and something I don't know what happened to my left breast I have know be left with it feeling sore ,not feeling a part of me and very very hard .I have got hold of my clinic and is have an appointment on the 28th June as this is the earliest .any ideas what's wrong with me shrug
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Pain in left breast Empty Re: Pain in left breast

Post by COOKIE 16th June 2012, 11:29 pm

Sounds very odd...

The symptoms of the breast hardening and pain could be related to early capsular contracture although the hardening isn't something that would happen in an instant over night, it's progressive... have you noticed any differences in how this breast looks compared to the other?

We have a new BAAPs registered surgeon here now since you were last here babe, called Mr Alvi, so maybe you could ask him as he'd be the expert and probably the best person to ask about this sweetie. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 16th June 2012, 11:38 pm

Hi cookie thanks for the reply I have felt a difference in the left breast right from the start really .Got my friend to have a look and feel as she has implants and she said it is harder and looks higher . But now I have it set in my mind I am really panicking .if something is wrong what is the next course of action with my surgeon if you have any idea ? X
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th June 2012, 11:55 pm

You've absolutely nothing to panic about Sarah Pain in left breast 571992 This may just be muscular so it's not really worth running ahead of yourself just yet babe. You've just 11 days now to wait for your consultation, which is no time at all, so worrying yourself in the mean time is only going to make yourself ill. There's nothing happening that's going to do you any damage, so just try to
calm down and wait to see Mr McDarmid, you're in VERY good hands as I'm sure you're well aware and Mr
McDiarmid will take good care of you Sarah and you know we'll be here for you whenever you need us too. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down