Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks check n i got measured!!

+14
kate1977
Grace
katie
pinkbabe
eastla
hotcaz
alfie
Funkygirl
annefinackapan
natalia
Cally
misf1
sexybum
mizzpink23
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 weeks check n i got measured!!

Post by mizzpink23 20th April 2010, 8:07 pm

kate1977 wrote:6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 727935 Yay for you mizzpink!!! - 6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 727935 Bet you're well chuffed with your 30DD but like you said good luck finding that size bra I find it hard enough finding 32's !!!! Made up for you lovely xx PS. where did you go to get measured ?

hi hun, thank you 6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 571992

yeh its a nightmare with bra sizes, i didnt think of stuff like this pre op,lol x well i first went to marks n spenser to be measured, but you had to book, so i then went to debanhams instead xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 weeks check n i got measured!!

Post by heather09treva 20th April 2010, 8:39 pm

ahh Mizzpink iv been waiting to seeeif u got measured~! congrats!!
iv got no laptop so cudnt post! my ops 5 weeks today ahhhh!!
arre u happy with them? xxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 20th April 2010, 9:14 pm

Congratulations on your DD's!!! Do you have to wear the strap under your sportsbra all day? How does that work?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 20th April 2010, 9:46 pm

heather09treva wrote:ahh Mizzpink iv been waiting to seeeif u got measured~! congrats!!
iv got no laptop so cudnt post! my ops 5 weeks today ahhhh!!
arre u happy with them? xxx

thanks hun, yeh loving them a bit more now im in normal bras etc, they dont look great in sports bras at all, oh my god, i cant believe youve got 5 weeks to go!!! im proper excited for ya, i wanna hear about all of it!!! xx 6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 727935
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 20th April 2010, 9:49 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:Congratulations on your DD's!!! Do you have to wear the strap under your sportsbra all day? How does that work?

thank you boobieprize :)

well i have to wear the strap with normal bras, i can now ditch the sports bra indefinatly.also, i was told to go bra less as and when, and i can start exercising again as jogging will help the implants to drop.ive been wearing the breast band but not constantly as it makes me itch so im doing a few hours per day x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th April 2010, 11:31 pm

6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 43418 missp....you go girl!!! Soo happy for you....hold back on more bra shopping me thinks....once they drop more they soften and fill out the chest more and squidge around......think they call it a happy fairy visit!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 543132 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 21st April 2010, 7:17 am

thanks mia hun xx :) ill be good and no more bra shopping, lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 21st April 2010, 12:47 pm

mizzpink23 wrote: ok hun, will do, ill do them now actually :)
oh wow, im glad boobs are doing good and you got to have a nice eve out with them!! i was thinking about getting a wonderbra! did it make a difference do you think?? as i bourt one pre op, ages ago and it did nothing, i still had no cleavage at all, but maybe its coz i had no boobs to start with?? but now coz im post op, it might work better?? what do ya reckon?? x

Yes i'd definately recc a wonderbra hun, they're really good and it gave me a killer cleavage! I read somewhere on here, in order to get a fab cleavage, you should get a wonderbra or similar in a size smaller, so instead of a 30F, I got a 30E! Gives it that extra Oooooomph!

I think pre-op as we didn't have the boobage to fit the wonderbra, we didn't get much cleavage (I didn't too) but have a try of one when you next go shopping, see what you think with the new 6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 204135

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 21st April 2010, 1:00 pm

ok hun, thanks for the tip, ill defintly buy one of the wonderbras then, ill get mine in a 30D. ill have a lil lookie online at all the types of wonderbras, i wont buy any yet tho, 6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 557141 xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 21st April 2010, 5:49 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:
BoobiePrize wrote:Congratulations on your DD's!!! Do you have to wear the strap under your sportsbra all day? How does that work?

thank you boobieprize :)

well i have to wear the strap with normal bras, i can now ditch the sports bra indefinatly.also, i was told to go bra less as and when, and i can start exercising again as jogging will help the implants to drop.ive been wearing the breast band but not constantly as it makes me itch so im doing a few hours per day x
oooo well done! you'll have nice bouncy boobs in no time!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! - Page 2 923101
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 22nd April 2010, 5:08 pm

Congrats hun,you new avatar looks amazing,can't believe you only had quite a small implant x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 22nd April 2010, 6:04 pm

aww thanks tizzyt xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2