Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks check n i got measured!!

+14
kate1977
Grace
katie
pinkbabe
eastla
hotcaz
alfie
Funkygirl
annefinackapan
natalia
Cally
misf1
sexybum
mizzpink23
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6 weeks check n i got measured!! Empty 6 weeks check n i got measured!!

Post by mizzpink23 19th April 2010, 12:15 pm

hi girls, well i just had my 6 weeks check, and my scars are all healed, but my boobies are not dropping, so ive been given a breast band to wear for 6 weeks to push them down a bit. my ps wants to see me again in 6 weeks to check everythings ok.other than that, he was pleased with how everything went, and so am i, my surgeon is fab and i wood reccomend him to anyone! x

oh and i got measured at a.....................30DD!!! so im rather pleased!! i did go buy quite a few new bra sets, so hopefully my boobs wont change alot but, oh my god, how hard is it to buy bras in 30DD!! i ended up buying all diff sizes and just having to see which fits. lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

6 weeks check n i got measured!! Empty Re: 6 weeks check n i got measured!!

Post by sexybum 19th April 2010, 3:51 pm

Great news on the 30DD hun, I can relate to that from my pre-baby days lol! Good luck with the stabiliser strap, I'm still in mine, I really do think it makes a big difference

x x x
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th April 2010, 3:58 pm

Congratulations on your DD's, hope the band helps them to drop nicely now. I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already, seriously that has flown by so quickly.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 19th April 2010, 4:40 pm

Good news hun xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 19th April 2010, 4:48 pm

i bet your get bigger to
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 19th April 2010, 4:55 pm

natalia wrote:i bet your get bigger to
xxx

Very posible mizzpink! Im a 30dd too and yes it is a pain finding bras lol! Cant belieive its six weeks already, glad all is going well - Congrats chicky!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 19th April 2010, 4:57 pm

6 weeks check n i got measured!! 828394 on those DD's hun!!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935 I'm so pleased for you, I just knew you would be a great size!

Glad your check up went well, your ps sounds fab too hun. Do you have to go back and see him in a few months? I'm sure the band will help 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 113752 drop and settle nicely. Oooooo I bet you got some fab stuff and I agree it's hard to get bras in a 30, I have no chance trying to get them in a 28!!

I'm so pleased your happy, OMG your 6 weeks already, how fast did that go! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 19th April 2010, 5:13 pm

6 weeks check n i got measured!! 828394 on your double d's hun. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up even bigger after the straps done its job. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 19th April 2010, 5:54 pm

thanks girls!! so does "dropping" make boobies bigger, or its just a possibility??

i know , time has gone soo quick, cant believe its 6 weeks, im really missing the whole build up, and getting my bag ready, and well, the nerves and that, did anyone else feel like that, like its over??

funkygirl, oh yes , how on earth do u find a 28?? that must hard work, lol, i gave up on a 30 after half hour, lol x oh and yes i go back in 6 weeks to see my ps to make sure boobs have dropped, im not sure if ive got this breast band on right, is it meant to feel tight, really tight?? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 19th April 2010, 7:23 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:thanks girls!! so does "dropping" make boobies bigger, or its just a possibility??

i know , time has gone soo quick, cant believe its 6 weeks, im really missing the whole build up, and getting my bag ready, and well, the nerves and that, did anyone else feel like that, like its over??

funkygirl, oh yes , how on earth do u find a 28?? that must hard work, lol, i gave up on a 30 after half hour, lol x oh and yes i go back in 6 weeks to see my ps to make sure boobs have dropped, im not sure if ive got this breast band on right, is it meant to feel tight, really tight?? x

I think because your boobies are still sitting quite high, wearing the strap will help them drop and settle into their pocket, that could well mean you get bigger hun. It can take time with unders as the muscle has to relax.

I know what you mean, the build up was scary but also very exciting at the same time, I miss it too hun! I guess we also miss it because you get used to your boobies so quickly, I know I have, I feel like they have always been there!

I know Bravissimo and figleaves do a 28, so that's a start and Mr L said if I find it difficult I can always wear a 30F, so that's good. I just have to wear the bra on the tightest hook.

I'm not sure how tight the band has to be on hun, I'm guessing it has to be tight thou to help with the dropping, maybe ring your clinic and ask them?

Oooooo can't wait for the summer, especially after the taster we had this weekend!6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 19th April 2010, 7:35 pm

'woohoo' gr8 news mizzpink! welcome 2 the DD club! lol xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 19th April 2010, 7:41 pm

That is brilliant news MP !! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935

Double D's hey ?! Knew you would be a good size, and as they are unders they may even get a bit bigger yet once they have settled with the help of your chest band !

And if they dont they look fab on you anyway !! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 184153

xxx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 19th April 2010, 9:11 pm

Funkygirl wrote:
mizzpink23 wrote:thanks girls!! so does "dropping" make boobies bigger, or its just a possibility??

I think because your boobies are still sitting quite high, wearing the strap will help them drop and settle into their pocket, that could well mean you get bigger hun. It can take time with unders as the muscle has to relax.

I know what you mean, the build up was scary but also very exciting at the same time, I miss it too hun! I guess we also miss it because you get used to your boobies so quickly, I know I have, I feel like they have always been there!

I know Bravissimo and figleaves do a 28, so that's a start and Mr L said if I find it difficult I can always wear a 30F, so that's good. I just have to wear the bra on the tightest hook.

I'm not sure how tight the band has to be on hun, I'm guessing it has to be tight thou to help with the dropping, maybe ring your clinic and ask them?

Oooooo can't wait for the summer, especially after the taster we had this weekend!6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935

x x

oh i do hope so, but then id have to burn all my new bras, 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 557141 ooops x

ahh i thort i was going mad missing the build up, so im glad its not just me, lol x

yeh we had fab weekend didnt we!! love it, ive got all my summer clothes out n wahed n ironed and all hung up, my winter clothes have been removed from the wardrobe, bring on summer 2010!!!!! x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 19th April 2010, 9:46 pm

great news on the DD's hun, hope your boobies drop soon too. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 19th April 2010, 10:57 pm

6 weeks check n i got measured!! 43418 mp.. if they haven't dropped yet don't go spending too much I bet you go burst out DD's soon!

try Elixir by Lejaby (not cheapest), but they come up small band size so you could prob fit a 32 (E tho I bet)........

try ebay for a 32dd used one (they're cheaper), reminds me to sell my srawny but pretty 30/32 aa a's now!!!!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 19th April 2010, 11:18 pm

thank you katie, will defo give those a try xx

i was wondering earlier in shop if it was a good idea with a basket full of bras not knowing if i was going to need them all after a few wks/months, but somehow i just couldnt stop myself by going to the checkout,putting the basket on the counter and getting my cash out, before i knew it,id walked out with lots of new bras!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 557141 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 557141
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 19th April 2010, 11:29 pm

6 weeks check n i got measured!! 557141 nice tho innit!! lingerie shopping and NO PADDING!!!!!!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 20th April 2010, 12:42 pm

indeed hun, it felt GGRRREEEAAATT!!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 557141 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935 x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 20th April 2010, 12:49 pm

Ooooooo just noticed your avatar MP, looking good hun 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 204135

I must say they are sitting quite high still, so I would put money on it that you will end up bigger once they drop and settle 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 923101

C'mon boobies DROP DROP DROP!!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 20th April 2010, 5:43 pm

ha haa!! DROP BOOBIES DROP!!! ive done some new pics so ill let ya know wen they are up hun xx

hope u and boobettes are doing good?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 20th April 2010, 6:09 pm

Hey MP
The new avator pic looks amazing!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 113752
Congrats on the DD's they look flippin ace!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 20th April 2010, 6:43 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:ha haa!! DROP BOOBIES DROP!!! ive done some new pics so ill let ya know wen they are up hun xx

Oooooo yes let me know when you have the piccys up, I'll probably take a few more on Thursday as I will be 6 weeks, OMG 6 weeks alreday 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 923101

The girls are really well and are behaving. In fact they had their very first outing on Saturday night (went out for my OH's bday) and wore a lovely dress that showed off the cleavage (had a push up wonderbra on) did get a few looks (from girls suprisingly) and had to keep telling my OH to stop staring at them 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 557141 ). Was great to fill out a dress in the boob area and not have the need to wear chicken fillets or lots of padding 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 20th April 2010, 6:51 pm

6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935 Yay for you mizzpink!!! - 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935 Bet you're well chuffed with your 30DD but like you said good luck finding that size bra I find it hard enough finding 32's !!!! Made up for you lovely xx PS. where did you go to get measured ?
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 20th April 2010, 8:01 pm

Grace wrote:Hey MP
The new avator pic looks amazing!! 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 113752
Congrats on the DD's they look flippin ace!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx

aww thanks grace, and yours are looking fantastic, bet ure soo pleased!! xx 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 113752
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 20th April 2010, 8:04 pm

Funkygirl wrote:
mizzpink23 wrote:ha haa!! DROP BOOBIES DROP!!! ive done some new pics so ill let ya know wen they are up hun xx

Oooooo yes let me know when you have the piccys up, I'll probably take a few more on Thursday as I will be 6 weeks, OMG 6 weeks alreday 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 923101

The girls are really well and are behaving. In fact they had their very first outing on Saturday night (went out for my OH's bday) and wore a lovely dress that showed off the cleavage (had a push up wonderbra on) did get a few looks (from girls suprisingly) and had to keep telling my OH to stop staring at them 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 557141 ). Was great to fill out a dress in the boob area and not have the need to wear chicken fillets or lots of padding 6 weeks check n i got measured!! 727935

x x

ok hun, will do, ill do them now actually :)
oh wow, im glad boobs are doing good and you got to have a nice eve out with them!! i was thinking about getting a wonderbra! did it make a difference do you think?? as i bourt one pre op, ages ago and it did nothing, i still had no cleavage at all, but maybe its coz i had no boobs to start with?? but now coz im post op, it might work better?? what do ya reckon?? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next