Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 wk post op check today then got measured!!

+11
mais04
Scatty247
2nd time lucky
CassieShips
mrsball
mirren001
COOKIE
alexandria18
Nicole
Cazzyxo
queenyk
15 posters

Go down

6 wk post op check today then got measured!! Empty 6 wk post op check today then got measured!!

Post by queenyk 27th November 2012, 11:42 pm

Hi ladies

Wel I had my 6 week check today (although I'm only 5 weeks and 4 days post op lol) and both the surgeon and nurse were really happy with my healing 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 899188

They said they are a good shape and size and my incisions are healing nicely. My right incision is completely flat and lefty is almost there. Thay also said I don't have to wear my sports bra at night anymore if I dont want to and I can sleep braless! Not too sure about that yet, I'm a bit scared lol but the best news of the day was that they said i could go and get measured and start wearing bras 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 923101 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 773440 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 154564 They said to just wear wires for special occasions for now but I can start wearing non wired bras. I'll probably still wear my sports bras when I'm in the house but non wires when out and about. I have to see surgeon again in 6 months.

I couldn't get to the shops quick enough!! I went to Boux Avenue and was fitted as a 34DD!!!!!!!!! I seriously couldn't believe that a bra that looked like it could fit on my head actually fit me!! She actully measured my band as a 32 but their 34's fit much better. I couldnt breathe in the 32. I tried on 3 bras, all 34dd and they all fit perfectly. I took pics and wil update my pic trail tomorrow at some point.

Then I went to La senza for another opinion and they fitted me as 32DD/32E which again was a perfect fit. I'm planning on going to Debenhams tomorrow for another fitting. I'm loving all this bra trying on!!!

I have literally been skipping around today. I am over the moon!!!!! Still cant believe I have boobies!!!!!! xxxxxxx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

6 wk post op check today then got measured!! Empty Re: 6 wk post op check today then got measured!!

Post by Cazzyxo 27th November 2012, 11:45 pm

Congrats queeny I really am pleased & I'm beaming a smile for you!

Enjoy bra shopping hun. Your boobies are fab!xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

6 wk post op check today then got measured!! Empty Re: 6 wk post op check today then got measured!!

Post by Nicole 27th November 2012, 11:45 pm

Ahhh hun i'm dead chuffed for ya !! Can't believe it's been nearly 6 weeks since you had your BA :o

congrats on the fittings, i am soooooooooooooooo jealous!!

xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 27th November 2012, 11:51 pm

That's amazing news!! So happy and excited for you!! Must be so exciting picking out all the nice new (big) bras! New shopping list for Christmas now? :D It's weird how when they fit you for band size it always feels too tight. I measure a 32 as well, and 34 is only what feels comfortable.

Congrats on your healing process and that everything is going well. I'd feel weird not sleeping in a bra after all this, but I hate it so much at the same time. It's like they'd feel unprotected without a bra after all the time having to be in one haha. Looking forward to the new avi which I am sure will make me thoroughly jealous! haha

xx Stars Flash
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 27th November 2012, 11:52 pm

Thanks so much ladies! I cant wait until we all feel like this! New boobies in new big bras is the best feeling ever!!!!!
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2012, 11:55 pm

Really good to read you so happy queeny and made up all went well at your consultation too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th November 2012, 12:03 am

Fab news6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 899188,Im pleased for you,6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 43418 its a great feeling bra shopping and even better having boobs to put in them eh! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 28th November 2012, 6:46 am

Congrats hunny! They are Flash very boobilious! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 28th November 2012, 8:17 am

Glad you're so happy with the result queeny! I'm wearing 34DD/32E sports bras at the moment so hopefully I'll be just as happy when I get measured! Have to admit in pretty jealous of your avi, they look amazing.

Excited for my 6 week check and getting measured already ha xx
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 28th November 2012, 8:19 am

Queeny thats brilliant news. I cant wait to see your new pics,you have great boobs and they are going to look amazing in wires Boobs xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 28th November 2012, 8:21 am

Thank you ladies. It's such a relief hearing the surgeon say everything
is ok. My new Christmas list is full of bras now lol poor OH in those
shops 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 557141 xx

Cassie - cant wait to see what size you end up. You look similar to me in my sports bra. What size were you ore op? xx

2TL - I'll let you know when I put the new pics up. Hopefully be sometime later xxx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 28th November 2012, 8:29 am

I was wearing a 36A, couldn't fill it but my back is definitely not that big. Really comfortable post of in a 34 and actually measure 32. So silly me defo wearing the wrong size!

only 25cc less than you so I'm hoping for a similar bra size, but you never know xx
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 28th November 2012, 8:34 am

Great news dance it's like a dream ain't it I'm nowhere near as big as your avi but I'm finding dd sports bra more comfy than the d your pic looks lovely xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 28th November 2012, 9:01 am

dance yay! Enjoy more bra shopping xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 28th November 2012, 9:53 am

Soooo pleased for you queeny! Happy bra shopping!! :)) x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by jogo 28th November 2012, 10:26 am

Very happy for you - this put a big smile on my face. I cant wait to be in your place!!! I'm six weeks on Xmas day - so hopefully ill be able to wear a pretty bra for the first time EVER!!! 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 773440
jogo
jogo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 28th November 2012, 10:48 am

Looking forward to my 6wk post op app on Fri.
Looking good though hun. X
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 28th November 2012, 12:32 pm

Yay happy to hear you're feeling so positive! Great news Queeny xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 28th November 2012, 3:14 pm

Thanks again ladies!! I went and got fitted at Debenhams and M&S today too and they both said 32DD (like La Senza) so looks like thats my new size 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 923101 I know it'll vary depending on shop and style but sounds good to me! The lady in Debenhams said the bras in Boux Avenue do tend to come up smaller than other places so that explains the 34DD fitting.

I bought my first big girl bra today 6 wk post op check today then got measured!! 773440 A blue polka dot t shirt bra from Debenhams. I'm not going to wear it until the weekend, I'm still going to wear my sports bra until then and get a couple of non wired ones in the next couple of days because I didnt find any nice ones in my size today x
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 28th November 2012, 3:24 pm

Oooooh i love spotty and dotty things - enjoy queeny :D

& I told my OH i wanted bras for xmas, lmao I would love to spy on him bra shopping so bad!!
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 28th November 2012, 3:26 pm

Me too! That's all that's on my Christmas list now! Poor OH! lol Xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 28th November 2012, 3:40 pm

Guys are so awkward bra shopping it's hilarious. It's like they point and pick the first one they see that's in the right size to get out of there haha. "Ummmmmmm this one I guess?" So funny.
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 28th November 2012, 3:58 pm

i'm more worried bout the fact that i just KNOW as soon as i get mine done my mother in law is gona start buying me bras :| she's got the best intentions bless her but it's still gona be awkward! :/
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 28th November 2012, 4:37 pm

I can't imagine him in the bra section alone. it will complete baffle him!! Think he'll feel like a bit of a perve too! Lol

newboobz - ur post made me giggle. i'd cringe if my MIL bought me a bra but now u mention it i can imagine mine doing the same! Xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down