Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks check up & been measured

+15
AdrianneSamuella
janeybird
Jessica
COOKIE
Annie66
Astrapuss
Loxxie
fluffy_bunn1e
misf1
bubblegum
*Sally*
hattie260
kayla
sars3dd
BoobiePrize
19 posters

Go down

6 weeks check up & been measured Empty 6 weeks check up & been measured

Post by BoobiePrize 24th July 2010, 8:57 pm

I saw my surgeon yesterday for my 6 weeks PO check-up.

He said he was really happy with them - the softness and the scars. I asked if I should treat them with anything and he said no just massage them... while I'm happy with my scars I still think they're a little dark so will continue with the bio-oil. Does anyone know of any other effective scar treatment??

I've been given the all clear for bra's too so went off to Bravissimo to get measured. I'm a........................................................................................ 30DD! Cheerleader

I seem to have been wearing the wrong back size and in some bra's like the lacy ones they measured me a 30E Shocked

I now have bra's with 3 hooks instead of 1 can't believe it!! I have cleared out my old bra's and can't wait to shop for some more new ones... only problem is getting a 30 back is a nightmare!! Rolling Eyes

I've updated my pics for 7 weeks PO if you have the details they're in the 2 weeks+ album.
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

6 weeks check up & been measured Empty Re: 6 weeks check up & been measured

Post by sars3dd 24th July 2010, 9:07 pm

Congratulations on the 30DD's. you must be so pleased with them.
xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 24th July 2010, 9:16 pm

I am Sarah hunny thanks... I planned for a D and got DD.

Does anyone else make the mistake of calling then DD's instead of double D? The shop assistant kept correcting me... not my fault I'm not used to saying it! Hysterical
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 24th July 2010, 9:55 pm

Yippee for your DD's!!

Figleaves have lots of 30's and I've found the m and s ceriso range to be really small and as such I can go up to a 32 in them.

Yay for double everthing!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 24th July 2010, 9:57 pm

Thanks for the tip kayla, I'll go take a look. You need to get your pic up, 30GG Boobs wowzers!!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 24th July 2010, 10:06 pm

aww congratulations on your DDs!!! 6 weeks check up & been measured 923101 They are looking fab in your avatar hun. I'm sure the scars will fade just give it a bit of time xxx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th July 2010, 10:07 pm

Great news BP. Can't believe its been 6 weeks already! Happy shopping xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegum 24th July 2010, 10:16 pm

Wow thats fab, good for you. I used Bio oil on my scars and it worked well. Silicone strips are good also. x
bubblegum
bubblegum
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th July 2010, 10:56 pm

wow has it been 6 weeks already, feels like it was just a week ago you had your op. The time flies by! Congratulations on your DD's hun. I know a 30 back or any small back size and big cup size can be such a pain to find bras in, especially the ones you think are gorgeous they never ever have your size in it, even when they make that bra size grrrr
But you will find plenty of pretty bras I'm sure and la senza always have nice ones in their online sales
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 24th July 2010, 11:20 pm

Thanks girls, should be fun hunting down some bra's.

I'm going to do a search for good scar treatment, I'd like for them to be a tad lighter, they're a lot darker than my skin...
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 25th July 2010, 3:27 am

brvissimo, and simply yours, im a 28/30 E so har getting bras, tho debenhams do them, can be expensie, tho thats the price we pay for boobs eh xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 25th July 2010, 5:54 am

Yay! Congratulations BP 6 weeks check up & been measured 727935
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 25th July 2010, 8:48 am

Congratulations BoobiePrize on your Flash DD boobsign

Good Luck finding lovely bras. I can't wait to get to your stage, getting measured and buying all new bras. I'm obsessed with bras and boobs at the moment!! Hysterical
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 25th July 2010, 9:10 am

oh and just thought hun, dont buy too many bras at this stage, you may Fluff and need bigger bras down the line xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 25th July 2010, 4:23 pm

Looking mighty fine BP!
Good luck with the bra-buying, but as the othes say, don't go too wild yet those DDs might well end up a good E yet!
:eyesup:
Oh, and Misf1 and fluffybunnie - amazing new avatars! boobsign
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2010, 4:54 pm

Annie66 wrote:Oh, and Misf1 and fluffybunnie - amazing new avatars! boobsign

Agreed! Looking fanboobitastic ladies! 6 weeks check up & been measured 113752

Boobieprize, so good to read you're happy with your sizing but sorry you're having difficulty buying bras now babe.

About your scarring hun, if your surgeon has advised you don't use anything yet on your scars other than Bio-oil I would listen to him hun, I could only use Bio-oil on my scars until I was 12 weeks post-op and then was able to use cica-care silicone scar sheets which have been fabulous hun, but before that I couldn't use anything either.

Don't worry babe, your scars WILL get better, just be patient sweetie. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 25th July 2010, 5:11 pm

Congrats on you DD's hun! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 25th July 2010, 5:17 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:I saw my surgeon yesterday for my 6 weeks PO check-up.

He said he was really happy with them - the softness and the scars. I asked if I should treat them with anything and he said no just massage them... while I'm happy with my scars I still think they're a little dark so will continue with the bio-oil. Does anyone know of any other effective scar treatment??

I've been given the all clear for bra's too so went off to Bravissimo to get measured. I'm a........................................................................................ 30DD! Cheerleader

I seem to have been wearing the wrong back size and in some bra's like the lacy ones they measured me a 30E Shocked

I now have bra's with 3 hooks instead of 1 can't believe it!! I have cleared out my old bra's and can't wait to shop for some more new ones... only problem is getting a 30 back is a nightmare!! Rolling Eyes

I've updated my pics for 7 weeks PO if you have the details they're in the 2 weeks+ album.

YAY same as me!!! Congratulations yahoo

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 25th July 2010, 6:27 pm

Wow hun! Congrats on your DD 6 weeks check up & been measured 923101 6 weeks check up & been measured 923101 You must be so chuffed. They look fabulous. xx
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 26th July 2010, 8:40 pm

Thank you lovely ladies!
Astrapuss wrote:Congratulations BoobiePrize on your 6 weeks check up & been measured 113752 DD 6 weeks check up & been measured 156694

Good Luck finding lovely bras. I can't wait to get to your stage, getting measured and buying all new bras. I'm obsessed with bras and boobs at the moment!! 6 weeks check up & been measured 557141
I know the feeling too well!! I don't think the obsession goes either, get ready for it to peak after your surgery, I'm still waiting for it to wear off a bit lol

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:oh and just thought hun, dont buy too many bras at this stage, you may Fluff and need bigger bras down the line xxx

Annie66 wrote:Looking mighty fine BP!
Good luck with the bra-buying, but as the othes say, don't go too wild yet those DDs might well end up a good E yet!
Oh imagine if I do! I've bought a Panache bra and one from Debenhams so will hang on a bit to get more... I'm so tempted though because of the sales! eeek

cookie wrote:

Boobieprize, so good to read you're happy with your sizing but sorry you're having difficulty buying bras now babe.

About your scarring hun, if your surgeon has advised you don't use anything yet on your scars other than Bio-oil I would listen to him hun, I could only use Bio-oil on my scars until I was 12 weeks post-op and then was able to use cica-care silicone scar sheets which have been fabulous hun, but before that I couldn't use anything either.

Don't worry babe, your scars WILL get better, just be patient sweetie. xxx
Hope you're right cookie! I don't think he said not to put anything on them just that massage would be sufficent... but then thinking about it massage makes them flatter doesn't change the look of them...

He said I can start putting treatment on them from 3 weeks so I'm guessing he wouldn't be adverse to silicone sheets/gel. I'll ask to clarify

12 weeks? wow, I don't think I could have waited that long, how do your scars look now cooks?

janeybird wrote:YAY same as me!!! Congratulations 6 weeks check up & been measured 727935

J x x
Snap! Started out same before size and ended up same after size with 70g/cc difference in the implant size. Now I understand the whole 1 size on one girl theory.
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 27th July 2010, 2:06 pm

wow there looking really good bp, the scars look great also, alot better than mine, mine are still red and raised, i seemed to have dropped a size also, im noticing a gap in my dd bras,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th July 2010, 4:33 pm

Congrats on your DD's Boobie Prize.

I was measured as a 30FF and found it an absolute nightmare. You might be okay as a DD as the nice bras go up to a DD but anything over that and M&S start making them with the horrible lacy, flimsy cups that look horrible!

So, I gave up and started wearing a 32E or 34E instead, it's a lot easier!

Have fun with the bra shopping, make sure you don't go too mad as you'll fluff no doubt.

I think you've inspired me to go bra shopping now, haven't treated myself to a new bra for yonks!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 27th July 2010, 5:18 pm

Just had a look at your pics still had your details, looking nice & big! also your scars are hardly visible your skin tone hides them well, i have really pale skin so mine are gona take ages to fade u must be made up xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 27th July 2010, 6:53 pm

Congrats on your DD's!

Could I have a look at your pics please as your similar stats to me? xx
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 27th July 2010, 8:06 pm

bumblelady wrote:wow there looking really good bp, the scars look great also, alot better than mine, mine are still red and raised, i seemed to have dropped a size also, im noticing a gap in my dd bras,
Thank you hun! Do you know now you mention it I noticed a little gap at the top of my bra today too, I adjusted the straps and it was still there! Maybe our boobs are dropping more?

MarieMc85 wrote:Congrats on your DD's Boobie Prize.

I was measured as a 30FF and found it an absolute nightmare. You might be okay as a DD as the nice bras go up to a DD but anything over that and M&S start making them with the horrible lacy, flimsy cups that look horrible!

So, I gave up and started wearing a 32E or 34E instead, it's a lot easier!

Have fun with the bra shopping, make sure you don't go too mad as you'll fluff no doubt.

I think you've inspired me to go bra shopping now, haven't treated myself to a new bra for yonks!

xxx
Thanks Marie, I have an E bra in my draw and its just so surreal, I'd never have imagined that 10 years ago. I'm gonna leave the bra shopping a few weeks, might go to Bicester. plus I really want to treat myself to a Myla or Agent Provoceuter set. Wouldn't have wasted my time before the amount of fabric on an A bra didn't warrant the price!

littlewisher wrote:Just had a look at your pics still had your details, looking nice & big! also your scars are hardly visible your skin tone hides them well, i have really pale skin so mine are gona take ages to fade u must be made up xx
Thanks hunny, My left one is a little darker than the left but then thats the one that had the stitches trying to break free! They've still got a way to go, I just hate to think it won't get better unless I treat it now...

MilliePig wrote:Congrats on your DD's!

Could I have a look at your pics please as your similar stats to me? xx
Have PM'd you sweety
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down