Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underwire bras

+2
Funkygirl
Tilly
6 posters

Go down

Underwire bras Empty Underwire bras

Post by Tilly 6th April 2010, 1:24 pm

My surgeon has advised I get fitted with a new bra before my next appointment with him (this will be when I am nearly 4 weeks post op).

I am assuming this will be underwired? I know FunkyGirl wanted to know the answer to this too (we had the same surgeon!). When did you start wearing underwired bras? Any advice?

Tillyx

PS. FunkyGirl - I have booked in with Bravissimo a week after you!!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Underwire bras Empty Re: Underwire bras

Post by Funkygirl 6th April 2010, 1:33 pm

Tilly wrote:PS. FunkyGirl - I have booked in with Bravissimo a week after you!!

That's great hun Underwire bras 184153 I hope it is underwire and we can then start wearing them as I want to surprise the OH with some lush lingerie a few days later for his bday! Can you imagine having to wear this not very sexy sports bra underneath my gorgeous dress!!! Underwire bras 557141

Bravissimo here we come!!! Ooooo I get measured on Saturday and just can't wait Underwire bras 727935 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 6th April 2010, 1:57 pm

Did you tell them you had had a BA? I did so she said she would give two 20min slots because it may take a little longer!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th April 2010, 2:08 pm

Yeah I said I would probably need a good amount of time as it's post BA and it'll be like getting measured for the very first time! Underwire bras 923101

Are you going in on a Saturday? I thought a week day would be better but I have to see Mr L earlier on the Monday now, so can't go get measured Monday morning like originally planned. Oh well Saturday is earlier, so no complaints from me!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2010, 2:20 pm

A lot of surgeons give different advice which can be quite conflicting to those reading, so you should always follow the advice of YOUR surgeon, afterall, we did each pay to take that advice from the sugeons we each chose.

Mine didn't want me wearing underwires till I was 12 weeks post-op, but I've heard of some ladies being advised to wear underwires from day 1!

I would imagine that your surgeon was expecting you to wear wired bras for your next appointment Tilly and FG - Enjoy the fitting and I hope you're both very happy!!! yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th April 2010, 2:27 pm

cookie wrote:A lot of surgeons give different advice which can be quite conflicting to those reading, so you should always follow the advice of YOUR surgeon, afterall, we did each pay to take that advice from the sugeons we each chose.

Mine didn't want me wearing underwires till I was 12 weeks post-op, but I've heard of some ladies being advised to wear underwires from day 1!

I would imagine that your surgeon was expecting you to wear wired bras for your next appointment Tilly and FG - Enjoy the fitting and I hope you're both very happy!!! yahoo

I was going to email Mr L this week and ask him whether I should get fitted for an underwire bra or not, like you said it's best to ask your own surgeon as they all seem to give differing advice!

Just can't wait for Saturday and will enjoy the experince, thanks cookie Underwire bras 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2010, 2:39 pm

I'm excited for you both! I know when I went for my fitting, I had to keep containing the massive grin I was wearing! But each time the lady left the room to allow me to fasten the bra it just kept reappearing! My face was actually hurting! Hysterical

I got three bras to start which were good to wear with everything, a black and a white plunge bra and a nude coloured more practical but VERY pretty bra.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 6th April 2010, 2:47 pm

cookie wrote:I'm excited for you both! I know when I went for my fitting, I had to keep containing the massive grin I was wearing! But each time the lady left the room to allow me to fasten the bra it just kept reappearing! My face was actually hurting! Hysterical

I got three bras to start which were good to wear with everything, a black and a white plunge bra and a nude coloured more practical but VERY pretty bra.

Underwire bras 557141 I think i'll be the same, I will have to stop myself doing cartwheels through the store Underwire bras 557141

Ooooo that's good advice about the bras, I only intend on buying a few as I know it's still early days, I'm taking my mum and told her to make sure I don't start buying everything!!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 6th April 2010, 2:51 pm

I am going in on a Saturday FG as I too will be seeing Mr L the following Monday. I am planning on buying 2 bras and some matching nics of course!
My boobs feel so much like part of me now, can't wait to get some pretty underwear!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 7th April 2010, 11:56 am

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous I have to wait to after my 6 week appt to get the OK to get fitted for a Bra !!!!!! Underwire bras 62722 mind due my leftie hasnt dropped yet so Im guessing that would affect the size xxxxxxxxxxx lots of luck for your appts and I look forward to pretty bra pics !!!!!!!! xxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 7th April 2010, 12:16 pm

Tilly wrote:I am going in on a Saturday FG as I too will be seeing Mr L the following Monday. I am planning on buying 2 bras and some matching nics of course!
My boobs feel so much like part of me now, can't wait to get some pretty underwear!

Ooooo I'm so excited for us, MP gets measured around our time too! Yes definately have to get matching pants, I will probably get 2 or 3 too! Then probably go shopping again at 6 weeks Underwire bras 727935

Glad your Underwire bras 113752 feel a part of you hun, mine do too, they did at week 3 once all the swelling had gone Underwire bras 923101

Bravissimo here we come!!! Underwire bras 43418
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 7th April 2010, 12:18 pm

Let us know how you get on on Saturday FG! Hasn't the time just flown by!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 7th April 2010, 12:20 pm

lea1983 wrote:Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous I have to wait to after my 6 week appt to get the OK to get fitted for a Bra !!!!!! Underwire bras 62722 mind due my leftie hasnt dropped yet so Im guessing that would affect the size xxxxxxxxxxx lots of luck for your appts and I look forward to pretty bra pics !!!!!!!! xxxx

It will fly by hun, how fast did our op days come around! Then you too will be getting measured very soon! Underwire bras 839911 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 7th April 2010, 12:26 pm

Tilly wrote:Let us know how you get on on Saturday FG! Hasn't the time just flown by!

Ooooo Tilly I have just emailed Mr L about whether we should get fitted in an underwire bra, will let you know once he replies...

Will definately be shouting my size on here once I know, i'm SOOOOOOO excited to see them in a proper bra at last! Underwire bras 727935

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th April 2010, 12:28 pm

Hey FG and Tilly will you let me know how you get on with Bravissimo. I go to see Mr Liew in a couple of weeks and he wants me to be wearing an underwire. I got measured in debenhams a while ago but I wasn't really impressed with the lady that dealt with me.

Do you have to make an appointment at Bravissimo? Also is it easy to find in Manchester, I don't get there very often, so I don't really know my way around.

Thanks.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 7th April 2010, 12:28 pm

Fab! Have you measured them yourself?
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 7th April 2010, 12:29 pm

Alfie - I made an appointment following FG's advice. Don't go to Manchester much myself so couldn't tell you if it is easy to find. They do have shops in Liverpool and Chester if that helps.
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 7th April 2010, 12:40 pm

alfie wrote:Hey FG and Tilly will you let me know how you get on with Bravissimo. I go to see Mr Liew in a couple of weeks and he wants me to be wearing an underwire. I got measured in debenhams a while ago but I wasn't really impressed with the lady that dealt with me.

Do you have to make an appointment at Bravissimo? Also is it easy to find in Manchester, I don't get there very often, so I don't really know my way around.

Thanks.

xxx

alfie when you got measured for the first time and went to see Mr L, did you get measured for an underwire bra or not? I have just emailed Mr L to ask him, but wondered what you had as I have my appointment on Monday to see him in my new bra Underwire bras 727935

Yes Bravissimo is appointment only, apparently it's because they are so busy at the minute with fittings, looks like it's a busy time for BA's!

Bravissimo is in the Triangle shopping centre in Manchester city centre. So, if you walk down to the Arndale centre and come out of there at the entrance facing Selfridges, you will see the Triangle shopping centre directly opposite. Bravissimo is on the 2nd floor (I think) in there. It's very easy to find hun.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 7th April 2010, 12:46 pm

Well girls Mr L has already replied, this has to be a record, he replied back within 5 minutes! I love Mr L Underwire bras 727935

Tilly he has said that an underwire bra would be ideal!!! Perfect!!!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th April 2010, 12:49 pm

The last time I saw Mr Liew was at 7 weeks and I hadn't got measured by then. He told me I could wear underwires as everything had healed nicely, but in my own mind I felt it was too early, so I waited till 12 weeks. I was supposed to go and see him next Monday but hubby had to change some shifts, so I had to re-schedule with him.

FG can you give me his email address, I'm a bit worried about something and I'd like his advice.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 7th April 2010, 12:51 pm

alfie wrote:The last time I saw Mr Liew was at 7 weeks and I hadn't got measured by then. He told me I could wear underwires as everything had healed nicely, but in my own mind I felt it was too early, so I waited till 12 weeks. I was supposed to go and see him next Monday but hubby had to change some shifts, so I had to re-schedule with him.

FG can you give me his email address, I'm a bit worried about something and I'd like his advice.

xxx

alfie I will PM you now hun x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 7th April 2010, 1:04 pm

Tilly i cant believe u are at the 2week mark already! The time has flown! My aftercare instructions say that I only have to wear my sports bra for 3weeks! That seems waaay to short a time to me! No way am I letting any nasty underwire near my babies that soon!! I think i'll have to be surgically removed from my sports bras to be honest, they are sooo comfy! But then on the other hand i am excited to see what theyll be like in a proper bra! lol x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 7th April 2010, 1:07 pm

[quote
alfie I will PM you now hun x x[/quote]

Thanks hun.

I have emailed him, I am a bit of a worrier.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 7th April 2010, 1:09 pm

Ooooo just replied on the other post, that's great hun, he will reply back asap i'm sure, Mr L is very good like that! Underwire bras 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down