Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

underwire bras

+3
BoobiePrize
tizzyt
8oo8ies
7 posters

Go down

underwire bras Empty underwire bras

Post by 8oo8ies 29th January 2010, 4:55 pm

Hi girl, im going out tomorrow night & was wondering if i could wear an underwire bra il be 16days post op. If you could i get an underwire bra & take the wire out?xx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

underwire bras Empty Re: underwire bras

Post by tizzyt 29th January 2010, 6:03 pm

Hi,you are still really early days,but i know i bought an underwire bra and took the wires out at about 3 weeks po,and wore it out for a few hrs.I would take a sports bra with you in case its uncomfortable,as its not really advisable.I didn't come to any harm,but i wouldn't want you to damage your new boobies hun
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by 8oo8ies 29th January 2010, 6:07 pm

Thanks hun, i really dont want to damage my boobies but my sports bra really isnt flattering lol everything iv tried on looks horrible with it on, im going to go out in the morning & try some non wired bras if not il get a wired one and take the wire out! But il defo take my sports bra with me just incase :) xxxx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 29th January 2010, 8:16 pm

Try not to get anything that will interfere with your scar or rub against them, apart from being uncomfortable if they're not yet healed could cause problems.

Maybe you could find a bra that doesn't sit on the crease... one of those seam free ones...

Good luck and have fun at the party ;)
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th January 2010, 10:14 pm

Ah hun I understand your dilema. Good luck finding a non wired bra I know how difficult they can be to find. I had to wear my sports bras out all the time and I hated it. I really wouldn't wear underwire though. Braless would be better than underwire
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 29th January 2010, 11:01 pm

Shock absorber do a multiway sports bra that might be worth looking at? the cups are seamfree and look a nice shape.

xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2010, 8:14 am

Have to be honest and say that I wouldn't personally step outside the pre-op care instructions your surgeon has suggested for you, especially not so early on in your recovery and as you've been experiencing some pain and feeling some movement in the implant - as you went with Transform my guess is that you've been instructed to wear your sports bra for 6 weeks 24/7, it's just not worth the risk of possibly damaging your new boobies to me babe, I'd personally find another top that I could get away with wearing my sports bra with and just enjoy myself knowing my boobies are OK!.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 30th January 2010, 10:56 am

Mmmm its entirely up to you hun but i think i agree with Cookie, i'm not too sure what the risks are if you wear a wired bra but i'd buy another outfit rather than risk it.

Its a pain but better to be safe than sorry. Have fun at he party underwire bras 923101
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down