Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

underwire bras!

+5
Funkygirl
poshhugo
COOKIE
Jaybles
izzie37
9 posters

Go down

underwire bras! Empty underwire bras!

Post by izzie37 10th August 2010, 4:55 pm

Hi girls, im 6 wks Po this friday and thought i would call my clinic to find out when i can stop wearing these horrid sports bras 24-7, as I dont get to see my surgeon until im 3 months Po, unless i have a complication!

They have told me I am fine to go out and buy underwires from this friday, as long as i have no pain or problems or worries which i dont everything is fine, except one little bit of a stitch which hasn't gone yet..

This is great news but i thought that maybe i should wear non-wired for a bit first?

How long did you girls wait till you started wearing them?

Would you still wear sports bras to bed?

xx underwire bras! 923101

thanks
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

underwire bras! Empty Re: underwire bras!

Post by Jaybles 10th August 2010, 5:07 pm

Hey hun. I have to wear non wired for the next 6 weeks. I am not wearing a bra at all at night. Gonna get measured at the weekend, if all goes well. If your surgeon says it is fine to go with non wired now then i would go with it. It seems that some clinics say 6 weeks and others say 3 months. xoxoo hope measuring and fitting is fun!! underwire bras! 43418
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2010, 5:53 pm

You should be fine if you've been given the all clear izzie, if you're worried about the stitch maybe you could just protect it with a little padding until it's fully disolved.

I was 12 weeks post-op when I started wearing underwires. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by poshhugo 10th August 2010, 6:41 pm

I was 6 weeks Po too when i was told i could wear underwired.. i wear them everyday but im STILL wearing sports bra's to bed everynight!! i just like the support from them at night xx
poshhugo
poshhugo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 10th August 2010, 6:47 pm

I was given the all clear to wear underwires quite soon after my op, but I was too scared and waited at least 8 weeks to wear them and even then only wore them for work and as soon as I got home, on came my trusty sports bras!

I'm over 5 months PO now (OMG how fast did that go!) but I still wear my sports bras at night, not every night but most nights. I find if I don't wear my sports bra 2 days in a row, I get achy underwire bras! 543132 the next moning.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyDuke 11th August 2010, 1:19 pm

I was told that I only have to wear a sports bra for 3 weeks. I don't understand how the timeline varies so drastically between clinics. I have a summer ball to attend this Friday & my dress is a one shoulder piece – not sure what I am going to do about the ol sports bra
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 11th August 2010, 3:14 pm

I wore underwired bras since 10 days post op and mine are fine xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 11th August 2010, 3:18 pm

i love my m and s sports bra so much i think it'll be with me for a long time,i have underwired ones but the sports bra is so much more comfy,and its bra style so most clothes go with it even vest tops with wider straps
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 11th August 2010, 9:24 pm

im 6 weeks PO this saturday, and off to buy some nice underwired bras for day wear! i havent been wearing a sports bra at night for the past week as i dont need to anymore. My surgeon said its fine to wear underwired at 6 weeks, but when i last saw him (3 weeks PO) he said im recovering alot quicker than normal! i wore a underwired bra last sat night to go pub in and it didnt hurt at all! im seeing him again end of the month as a general check up.
I suppose because im not as big as alot of you girlies, i havent got as much to support! underwire bras! 543132
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down