Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing Weight and BA

5 posters

Go down

Losing Weight and BA Empty Losing Weight and BA

Post by Lynnie 22nd March 2010, 11:12 am

Hi ladies.

This morning I got on the scales and felt like crying. sad smile I weigh more today than I ever have done (apart from pregnant). Since having kids I find it really hard to lose weight, partly from being more prone to putting it on and partly due to being at home and stressed!

I haven't got a tremendous amount to lose but I need to shed about 7 to 10lb so I can stop busting out my clothes.

My question is whether I start being really strict with myself now in an effort to lose most of it before my BA or am I worrying unnecessarily about losing weight affecting my new boobies (when I get them). It's just that I don't exactly have long to do it and I'm sitting here feeling really hungry at the moment!

Thanks xxxx

L
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Losing Weight and BA Empty Re: Losing Weight and BA

Post by JoanneR85 22nd March 2010, 11:41 am

I wouldn't diet just switch to healthy eating and change your lifestyle, opt for more healthier foods and exercise regularly. Fluctuating weight and dieting can affect what your BA could look like, you just have to look at the images to of Victoria Beckham to see the results.
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 22nd March 2010, 11:55 am

I lost 2 stone by going to Weightwatchers as its more about healthy eating than starving yourself, which works for me. Since I had my boobs done, I have lost a stone and it hasn't affected my boobs at all, perhaps implant placement has something to do with it, but best to get rid of the weight before your BA :thumbs: , that was my incentive to lose my baby weight before my op and I really stuck to it.
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 22nd March 2010, 12:10 pm

You could start healthy eating and doing regular exercise now before your ba and then after your ba carry on eating healthy. Obviously you wont be able to exercise for 6weeks after ba but once you feel up to it you can go for walks. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd March 2010, 2:14 pm

It's probably a good idea to get to the weight you want to before your surgery as, like has been said, you'll have limited mobility after your op.

Weight loss of under 1 stone shouldn't affect your result, but any more than that and you might find you get rippling, or they look more pronounced.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down