Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing weight

5 posters

Go down

Losing weight  Empty Losing weight

Post by *Alice* 23rd May 2012, 8:53 am

In a couple of weeks I'm allowed to start exercising again, I gave it all up in January because I didn't want to pay out a membership while I try and save every penny I had! The end result ... Junk in the trunk and a muffin top to match :heehee:

I want to lose some weight, half a stone up to a stone. Nothing too extreme just tone up mainly!

But how will this effect my boobs? In the past I've always lost weight from my face/boobs first... But in the past I also lost it far too quickly so I'm hoping 1-2lb a week will be gradual enough to not have the same effect.

But I don't want boobs down to my knees shrug will this happen? X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Losing weight  Empty Re: Losing weight

Post by roxanne 23rd May 2012, 9:16 am

You should be fine. If you do lose some weight in the boob area though, your implants may be more visible. Your boobs won't go down to the floor, don't worry. My boobs only sagged due to having children, before that they were perky even with my heavy training programmes and weight fluctuations.

Sounds like you intend on doing it the smart way, losing a 1-2 pounds a week, and hitting the gym. I can always tell when people go too extreme on their diets by cutting too many calories and foregoing the exercise/muscle toning xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 23rd May 2012, 12:00 pm

oooh I hope Roxanne is right (am sure she is!) - dont want to be wheelin mine around in a trolley either Losing weight  199385

am being very strict (apart from the toast instead of gym issue the other day - eeek) trying to get in shape before August. I always lost weight in the boob area when I slimmed before too - rubbish that isnt it!?!?! so unfair to do all that hard work and lose the bits you wanted to keep Losing weight  869500
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd May 2012, 1:03 pm

Losing/gaining a stone or more might have an aesthetic effect to the look of your breasts. You will have been warned by your surgeon I'm sure that that weight gain/loss may effect how your breasts look.

In your avatar altw, you look pretty slim already so do be careful losing a stone as it may be possible your implant will visible babes. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 23rd May 2012, 2:00 pm

It may well change the way your boobs look hun but I wouldnt say it would be a major change, its only a stone or half a stone so I wouldnt overly worry about it......if you start to notice you can see the implant more etc then just stop the weight loss
xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 23rd May 2012, 4:55 pm

Thanks for the replies!

I wouldn't want to lose more than a stone, I just want to tone up a bit. At my fittest I was about a stone lighter, just under. So somewhere between that and what I am now would be ok :)

As Crystal said if I notice it affecting them I can stop...and grab a mars bar!

You do have a good point Cookie, my right side particularly because there is so much less tissue it sometimes can look rounder than the other so I wouldn't want that to look worse! X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down