Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing weight after BA...

+12
Nikkil12
MarieMc85
javajunkie001
angbabyxx
sampowell
*Sally*
COOKIE
abbie
Crystal
lola_blsk
minxie
shell143
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Losing weight after BA... Empty Losing weight after BA...

Post by shell143 9th April 2011, 6:51 am

Hiyaaaaa!!!

I was just wondering if there is anybody that lost weight after their BA and what effect it had on the boobies...

I'm 10 days post op but had my initial consultation 2 years ago when I was a stone lighter... My surgeon offered me two sizes but said if I chose the larger size I wouldn't be able to lose weight because they would look fake and ripple so 2 years later and a stone heavier I have chosen the smaller option which I'm
Happy with but I know that once I can get back in the gym I'm going to be aiming to burn some Off some of this weight I've put on...

Xxxx
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Losing weight after BA... Empty Re: Losing weight after BA...

Post by minxie 9th April 2011, 8:36 am

Glad you asked this Shell - I want to know too. I'm a size 12 but aiming to get back to a 10 again. I have a feeling the boobs will look massive, but I guess time will tell. I suppose it's a gradual thing when you lose weight so can take it as it comes. Would be interested to hear if others have done it tho.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 9th April 2011, 8:56 am

I'm glad u asked this hun. My 1st consultation I was a stone lighter and I aim to be back to a small size 10 by summer. Didn't know how my boobs would be affected by this. Looking forward to seeing some answers :-) xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 9th April 2011, 9:10 am

Hay sweetie.....id say its a hard one to predict as everyone carrys weight in different ways e.g I dont carry weight uptop at all and carry it all in my butt and legs so if I was to put on weight or lose some it would come from them so I guess wouldnt really effect the look of my boobs to much shrug

Other people who try to lose weight say it comes straight of their boobs before they lose anywhere else so it all boils down to how you lose weight.........

Im a size 8 but at the time of my op was a tiny size 8-6 and has very little breast tissue and I did have 460cc implants overs........I do have ripperling which I can feel and at some points see ( no one else would notice) but if I was given the chose I wouldnt go down in implant size as I love big boobs, but everyone is different in what they want.

Have you lost weight before?
did it come straight of your boobs 1st or did it not really effect them as thats one way you could figure out what size to go for..........

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 9th April 2011, 10:13 am

Mine seems to be on my waist and upper arms, so hoping it goes from there first! I SHALL be a size 10 for my holidays :) x
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 9th April 2011, 10:57 am

Omigosh me too!!!! Need to lose from around the middle and my arms... I have bad 'armpit fanny' at the mo... Just hope it accentuates the twins a bit more when/if/hopefully i shift the weight! 
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 9th April 2011, 10:58 am

ive lost about 10lb since my uplift, and i have noticed a slight difference. Still take the same size, but theyre slightly less firm, like he could have taken more off in the uplift. Its not particularly noticeable though as i didnt really have much breast tissue of my own to begin with.
They still dont look fake though, but i had unders
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2011, 1:25 pm

shell143 wrote:I have bad 'armpit fanny' at the mo.

What the heck is that?! Shocked Losing weight after BA... 70324

I've recently lost a serious amount of weight in a very short space of time due to illness (2 1/2 stone) and my boobs look VERY fake at the moment. Doing all I can to put a bit of flesh back on me bones but I'm worried about the effects it will have on my boobs and really concerned they'll look saggy once I gain back the weight.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 9th April 2011, 3:45 pm

Lol... You know the really fleshy bit you get by your armpit? No? Just me then... Haha...

Have they rippled?

X
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 9th April 2011, 5:48 pm

Lol glad u asked that cookie as I had no idea either (still not sure I do!!)
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2011, 5:50 pm

hahahahaha I haven't a clue what it is babe! Losing weight after BA... 267328 Losing weight after BA... 70324

I always had a little rippling that I could 'feel' to the outer sides when leaning forward, that's still there but not 'visible'. The problem I have is instead of having a lovely natural slope, I can actually see the implant shape and when I put a push-up bra on I have the Victoria Beckham look Losing weight after BA... 588945 But I went down to only 6 stone which just made me look like a skeleton - The faster I put my weight back on the better! Losing weight after BA... 113752
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 9th April 2011, 7:51 pm

LOL Shell you nutter! :D totally know what you mean tho...
x
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 9th April 2011, 8:08 pm

Oh thank goodness minx haha!!

I hope that you'll gradually get the weight back on cookie and that there are no bad effects. It doesn't look at all bad in your avatar.

Xxx

shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 9th April 2011, 8:12 pm

I really want to know why your fanny has arm pits. You really need to see a surgeon immediately! It's not right! Lol
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 9th April 2011, 8:32 pm

I've lost a little weight since BA, thankfully not affected boobs yet but then I did have a lot of breast tissue. I've been more concerned about 'bouncing' up and down on the treadmill...haha. I'm wearing TWO sports bra but my poor boobies are still getting a workout all on their own!!!!! x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 9th April 2011, 10:21 pm

Shell I'm having the armpit fanny!!!! But I like to call it my armpit boob! Haha.

I need to lose weight from my arms and bum that's it but I'm scared as previously when I've lost weight its come off my boobies first so don't want any probs with them!

Do u think its the same if I go to the gym and tone up? I've only ever been to the gym like 3 times in 23 years haha xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 10th April 2011, 5:42 am

I want to lose some weight and tone up too! I asked my PS at my first consultation, that's how worried I was about this. He said 5-10 pounds won't make a difference. More than that will, but not so much that I should be afraid to do it. The implant itself will keep the breasts shapely and perkier than if we were losing weight without having had a BA. Placement does matter, and we are all different, but he said it was nothing to worry about or let stop me from getting to a (healthy) lower weight.
I am a big Denise Austin fan and she sayd you can't spot-tone, but if you work the areas you need to, that toned muscle will show through and make even fatty areas look smoother. Fat burns off overall (according to her). If you keep your calorie intake high enough, you can avoid drastic weight swings which are always bad for your boobs. So she says. I will have to keep ya'll posted - I'll brave the weight loss and let you know what my boobs do. I won't mind a re-op if it comes ot that, haha.

Cookie - yours is my favorite avatar! Your boobs are gorgeous and I am sure as you put on weight they'll even out fine. Your body knows where it wants to be. I hope you are feeling well and healing up and gaining both strength and weight. Kisses. Xxxxxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 10th April 2011, 5:44 am

PS - I am 5'6" and fluctuate between 120 and 130 pounds. Which is where i need to be, but what I meant about getting to a "healthy" weight is that my PS said that too skinny is always dangerous. (Any nutritionist or dr would say the same). Since my BA I am at the 130 mark and flabby where I used to be toned. My clothes all fit but I feel it. Ha ha.
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 10th April 2011, 11:52 am

Hi,

I've recently lost a stone and it has had no effect on my boobs apart from that I think they look even bigger now then they did before! I lost the stone over two months so I didn't do it drastically, maybe that makes a difference?

Good luck with the weight loss! x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkil12 5th June 2011, 6:08 am

Hello Ladies Losing weight after BA... 399357

Well tomorrow is the day for my surgery!!!! And even though i have lost 8stone prior to my surgery i still want to lose about 2 more stone but off my thighs, belly and bum. I noticed that as soon as i diet i lose weight from my boobs, this is what i am worried about- that as soon as i am able to start the exercising again that the weight will go from my new boobies first, leaving the implant visable.
Anybody got any suggestions/tips on how to lose the rest of the weight safely that won't affect my precious boobs?? xxx
Nikkil12
Nikkil12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th June 2011, 8:52 am

shell143 wrote:Omigosh me too!!!! Need to lose from around the middle and my arms... I have bad 'armpit fanny' at the mo... Just hope it accentuates the twins a bit more when/if/hopefully i shift the weight! 
lol armpit fanny! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th June 2011, 8:55 am

Nikkil12 wrote:Hello Ladies Losing weight after BA... 399357

Well tomorrow is the day for my surgery!!!! And even though i have lost 8stone prior to my surgery i still want to lose about 2 more stone but off my thighs, belly and bum. I noticed that as soon as i diet i lose weight from my boobs, this is what i am worried about- that as soon as i am able to start the exercising again that the weight will go from my new boobies first, leaving the implant visable.
Anybody got any suggestions/tips on how to lose the rest of the weight safely that won't affect my precious boobs?? xxx
im afraid that when u lose weight, you cant really try n make sure it comes off certain areas...but exercise will help tone up bits at the very least....If only tho! imagine, i would chose my thighs stomach and ass!! he he
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkil12 5th June 2011, 9:02 am

I would love it if i could chose the weight to come off my thighs, stomach and ass!!! lol. Oh well i suppose the hard work will pay off one day, hehehe.
Nikkil12
Nikkil12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 5th June 2011, 9:22 am

cookie wrote:hahahahaha I haven't a clue what it is babe! Losing weight after BA... 267328 Losing weight after BA... 70324

I always had a little rippling that I could 'feel' to the outer sides when leaning forward, that's still there but not 'visible'. The problem I have is instead of having a lovely natural slope, I can actually see the implant shape and when I put a push-up bra on I have the Victoria Beckham look Losing weight after BA... 588945 But I went down to only 6 stone which just made me look like a skeleton - The faster I put my weight back on the better! Losing weight after BA... 113752

Hi Cookie, if your feeling fit and well again the weight will go back on, and you'll fill back out naturally. Hope your feeling better babe x Losing weight after BA... 571992
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 5th June 2011, 6:01 pm

shell143 wrote: I have bad 'armpit fanny' at the mo... Just hope it accentuates the twins a bit more when/if/hopefully i shift the weight! 

I know exactly what you mean hun! I have it too, but I am at least 3st over my ideal weight - just hope I can lose at least some of it before my op (whenever that will be)

Nikkil12 wrote:Hello Ladies Losing weight after BA... 399357

No suggestions I'm afraid, but wanted to say a HUGE well done on losing so much weight!!!!! xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next