Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff!

4 posters

Go down

Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! Empty Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff!

Post by CherryCheesecake 4th March 2010, 10:47 am

Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! 476424 Hi ladies,

Just when I thought all problems boob related were over, this happens!!....

I don't really know why but basically my nipples have gone really hard, tight and shrivelled looking, and feel really sore with a bit of a burning/tingling sensation.It feels like when your nipples get really cold and chafe against your bra, but what I don't understand is that I'm NOT actually feeling cold anywhere else. So was just worried about what this may imply?

For the record, it has happened only a few times recently (it occurred more often when I was within the one/two month PO period ) but the fact that I am now 6 months post op has worried me a bit. Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! 727885

I don't know whether I am just being thick and the reason is because my nipples have just rubbed against my sports bra while running thismorning and they've gotten irritated. But what I find strange is that I was fine until 2 hours after running, and then suddenly I had this awful pinching feeling in my nipples and they suddenly went solid. I had a look and they looked darker and smaller than normal, really taut and raisiny like- and there was a hot tingling all around them. I've put on some cream and a hot water bottle on my chest, which has softened them up but they just feel tingly and burning still.

Should I be worried?......The reason why I am concerned a bit more than usual is coz I had the full anchor lift where my whole nipple was moved up and sewn back on, and although up til now they've been fine, with all sensitivity returned, my right nipple has always stayed really scaly, itchy and dry, for the whole 6 months!

Any ideas? Am I just being stupid?

Thanks girls! Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! 683328

X X X X X
CherryCheesecake
CherryCheesecake
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! Empty Re: Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff!

Post by kay 4th March 2010, 11:00 am

I had this happen but just to my left areola xx It would shrivel up and look awful whilst the other one stayed big, flat and round, no rhyme or reason. It really got me down if I'm honest so I know just how you feel.

I started massaging the poorly looking one with moisturiser with circular motion and that seems to have stopped it happening xx What I found whilst massaging is that I can kinda shape the areola if that makes sense, with gentle stretching, which I put being able to do down to having the lift.

I didn't have any pain in the left though :dunno: but the right is still sometimes tender right on the nipple and sometimes looks a bit purply in colour xx

Be interesting to see if anyone else with a lift has experienced the same?

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! Empty Re: Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff!

Post by Funkygirl 4th March 2010, 11:55 am

Awwww hun can't offer any advice as still pre-op, but it may be worth checking with someone at the clinic/hospital you had it done...if it's worrying you and it's painful there's no harm in asking someone over the phone or getting it checked if need be, even for peace of mind...

I'm sure someone will be along to offer any personal experience, but hope it feels better soon hun Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th March 2010, 11:44 am

I would definately consult your surgeon hun, maybe ask J McDiarmid whathe thinks x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCheesecake 15th March 2010, 8:24 am

Hello ladies sorry for my delayed response, not been on recently.

Well it has stopped happening again now but I do tend to get bouts of it every now and then. Glad (well not 'glad' but you know what I mean) that I am not the only one who is getting this though. Thanks for sharing Kay. :-) I know what you mean when you say about massage and 'shaping' the areola too, so its not just me then!!

Thanks for the support too FG, just read just now tht you ARE post op now, and you're having a bit of a hard time? Poor hunni hope it doesn't last too long. I wasn't sick with mine so not much help but rest assured it does get better. Nipples sore, shrivelled&going really stiff! 717917

And cheers Nads, good idea, I might try that! :-)

X X X
CherryCheesecake
CherryCheesecake
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down