Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uplift and still loose skin

5 posters

Go down

uplift and still loose skin Empty uplift and still loose skin

Post by bettyboooop 7th February 2010, 9:15 pm

hi im new and still gettingused to this iv made 2 mistakes already uplift and still loose skin Icon_eek sorry ,anyway here goes hope im doing this right now,i had my ba and uplift in oct09 and my boobs are still really loose .also my left hangs 1 inch over my breast crease and is lower than my right ,i can feel the inplant as it hangs over ,im more worried about the loose skin as i though having uplift would solve this problem. any one whose had uplift please help alsothe scar doesnt sit on the crease but is half way up my boobs thanku
bettyboooop
bettyboooop
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

uplift and still loose skin Empty Re: uplift and still loose skin

Post by misf1 7th February 2010, 9:44 pm

Hiya welcome hun, dont worry we all make mistakes. I made plenty.
I didn't have an uplift hun, so am no help on that side of things, what I will say though is, if you aren't happy you should really book an appointment with the surgeon who did your BA in Transform and see what he can do.
We also have resident surgeons on here maybe one could help you with some advice. You could post a new question here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by misf1 on 7th February 2010, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboooop 7th February 2010, 9:50 pm

hi thanku for your reply its nice to talk to people who had breast op thanks uplift and still loose skin 368291
bettyboooop
bettyboooop
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th February 2010, 9:17 am

Hi sweety xx

I had an uplift and BA in May 09 xx I can't help with the horizontal scars as I didn't have an anchor lift, I had a lollipop lift so just have a vertical scar and scarring around the nipples xx

I don't have loose skin but I have got quite a natural look I think and as I had 2 different implant sizes they are pretty much the same size xx I can feel the implant though at the bottom, some days more than others and also have a little rippling on the inner side of the lefty xx

It sounds like you are still very unhappy with your boobs so I would go back to Transform and discuss the options of a reop hunni xx after all you would have paid a lot for your op, so too not be happy is not right xx

Feel free to pm me if you want hunni xx I also have some pics up on picturetrail if you would like to compare xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th February 2010, 11:32 am

Hey sweetie, I'm a month behind you, had my re-op replacing implants and had a full anchor uplift Nov 29th 09.

Make an appointment to speak with your surgeon hun, you obviously aren't happy with your results. Did you raise any concerns at your last check up with your surgeon?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 8th February 2010, 1:19 pm

Hiya I'm 8 weeks post-op after having an uplift with implants, I'm in agreement with the other girls hun, you need to go back and see your surgeon and voice your concerns with him. I had an anchor uplift and I don't have any loose skin and my boobs are very pert (don't know how long that will last for and whether they will drop a little more.) My scar doesn't sit on the crease either, it's about a couple of cms up on my boobs.
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down