Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skin lost during uplift

3 posters

Go down

Skin lost during uplift Empty Skin lost during uplift

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 25th November 2014, 1:34 pm

Hi ladies :0) as previously stated on another post I'm having the full anchor uplift on the 14th January plus 410cc implants with marcos sforza @ THG, iv done the rice test and wasn't that impressed to be fair (currently deflated b) I'm thinking whether I need to go bigger if I'm allowed too? How much ov a cup size wil be lost during the uplift? Or does that depend on the amount of loose skin u have? X thanks in advance x
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Skin lost during uplift Empty Re: Skin lost during uplift

Post by mirren001 25th November 2014, 1:58 pm

The rice test can give you a rough idea of size but that is it, your not so much loosing  cup size with an uplift rather than lifting breast into a better position around the implant creating a more pleasing fuller breast with everything back up where it should be.
410 cc implants are a good sized implant but where you have questions regarding this I would go back & see your surgeon as many times as it takes until you are happy with the choice/ size  of implant to get you the desired result.
It's also a good idea if you take pics to show the surgeon the size & look you are after as surgeons work in cc's not cup sizes, that way you can be sure he knows what you are after ,in just describing what you want you can't be sure he is visualising what you are. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 25th November 2014, 2:04 pm

Thanks for your reply mirren, I think I'm being greedy lol it's just so hard t visualise how I'm guna look :0( in all honesty I think any bigger would be to heavy on my scars and don't want to risk them dropping again, think ill just stick with the 410! As long as I have fullness and a nice round pert shape ill be happy :0) any thing wil be better than what iv got x
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2014, 2:10 pm

I think trying the rice test when you need an uplift is a complete waste of time if I'm honest. In putting your bag of rice in against your current boobs with your current bra it's not surprising you're unimpressed babe. All you're seeing is a larger saggier version of what you have now. 

You have to take into account the detail of having this uplift which is to make everything tighter and Perkier and possibly larger if that's what you've chosen for yourself than you have now. 

I had an uplift with 410 implants and as Mirren has said. 410CCs is no small implant sweetheart. 

I can't advise further than our lovely Mirren and couldn't agree with her more in suggesting you go back and have a second consultation with your surgeon. Seeing your surgeon for that second consultation will help so much and reassure you that the surgery plan is right for you and the concerns you had can all be put to bed. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 25th November 2014, 2:48 pm

Aww I love this site :0) you are all very helpful, it's great t speak to ladies who have gone through it! Yes your right I'm going to see my surgeon again before the op  and clear up any loose ends! I think I'm getting a bit obsessed I spend hours reading all the posts on here and can't stop thinking about them lol I'm doing the hubby's head in :0) xx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2014, 3:04 pm

Haha and that's why we're here! We take what drives the hubby's mad because we LOVE IT! dance

I do agree with you though that sometimes we can get carried away to the point that instead of us feeling positive we can start to feel negative and this comes from reading things you actually never thought about when you first went for your consultation. We've seen it MANY times here. They thought theyd done their research, they thought they had everything ready and then they come here and start questioning things they didn't realise were possible. 

But I personally think that's a good thing. I've been there in your head space though were you question things you didn't know about and it's often not a good feeling, but you can turn all that around. 

What I did and what I'd suggest for you too is to write down EVERYTHING you're questioning. I'd also start a diary if you haven't already. We have a diary section here - I use it like therapy lol. 

So you can hold on the panic now because its GREAT you have this next consultation, change the negatives you're experiencing from reading into positives. If you weren't here you wouldn't question and if you don't question what could be BEFORE your surgery you'd always be asking yourself after surgery 'what if'.....

This way you get to dot the Is and cross the Ts KNOWING your surgery plan is one you're happy with, one your consultant is happy with and you'll be confident that what you get is exactly what you wanted. :ok:  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down