Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still have excess skin after uplift and 390 unders

+4
COOKIE
Rachaelf
alfie
butterfly7713
8 posters

Go down

Still have excess skin after uplift and 390 unders Empty Still have excess skin after uplift and 390 unders

Post by butterfly7713 13th April 2011, 12:56 pm

Hi girls,

I am 8 weeks po after an uplift with 390 unders. I had terrible sagging breasts before the op and alot of excess skin due to losing alot of weight. My surgeon needs a medal for getting them up there and achieving any kind of result but I am a little worried about the excess skin I am already starting to get as they are settling. Right from week 1 po he said he would have liked to have taken the skin tighter but he was glad he didn't as I had some skin blistering that went a funny black colour and he said this was a sign that my skin would have died if he had taken it any further at the time.

I saw him for my 8 week check on Monday and he said he would like to tidy up the skin after about a year if I wanted but my question is will this cost me or will it be covered with MyBreast as surely thats what I paid for.

Any info greatly appreciated xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Still have excess skin after uplift and 390 unders Empty Re: Still have excess skin after uplift and 390 unders

Post by alfie 13th April 2011, 1:03 pm

I would assume the surgery will be free hun, as like you say that is what you paid for.

Why don't you give them a call for re-assurance, or even just drop them an email.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Still have excess skin after uplift and 390 unders Empty Re: Still have excess skin after uplift and 390 unders

Post by Rachaelf 13th April 2011, 1:18 pm

Like Alfie says, hopefully the yearly review will be included as it is the result that you paid for and if he has said he would like to do more to attain the best result this is good grounds for checking if there would be any additional charges.

Good luck, I really hop things work out for you - let us know. XXXX
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 5:40 pm

I also agree with Alfie, I'd presume the re-op would be free.

In saying that though, I've learned the hard way not to 'presume' anything. I'd arrange another consultation just to be clear and ensure that the wording of you needing a re-op in a year is written in your notes and that it would be of no cost to yourself hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 13th April 2011, 7:09 pm

Thanks for the advice girls,

I will speak to them about it when they next ring. They should be calling to arrange my next check up soon so I will bring it up then.

The thing that is worrying me is that my surgeon keeps saying it is my skin and that he thinks I have a collagen problem which is why my boobs did what they did in the first place and sagged so badly from puberty and he said it was a nightmare in surgery to deal with but surely that's not my problem. I am worried it's going to get blamed on the way my skin is? I may be wrong and they may just ok it but it all seemed a bit passed over and not really noted when I said about the skin sagging already. He just said yes you may need a tidy up and mentioned how bad my skin was again. I think hes just not worried about because he know's it can be fixed but to me it's a big worry about having to pay out or not again.

I have to add I trust my ps 100% and think he has overall done a fab job just this concern niggling me though. I'm sure it will all be fine and I worrying over nothing but it was alot of money to pay out to then be thinking that I will maybe have to pay more.
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 7:40 pm

You could try asking one of the BAAPs registered surgeons we have here to help on the forum hun, maybe they could shed a little more light on the problem for you? xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 13th April 2011, 9:17 pm

mmm i know what u really feel ......cuz i am facing the same issue ...mine also still dropping down as if i did nothing and also as my doct. said the nipples not in the right siz so i will have to re-do it again but i have to pay as if i am doing new opration ....its really hard to find the really good doc. now adays...
hopefully u would solve ur issue with out paying any extra chrgs

good luck
ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 9:58 pm

WOW! Is that you in your avatar ms_laaloo?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 19th April 2011, 6:46 pm

I went to see my surgeon yesturday... not happy at all. I have two uneven breast, which of course he says they look fine. I showed him pics of me in a bikini top. He told me to push the left side up in the top so they are even. WHAT?? Umm, I paid for an uplift why should i have to pull my breast up in a bikini top when I never had to do that before surgery.. He basically doesn't want to fix it. He knew I wasn't happy from my one month post op. I definatly needed a lillipop lift on my left breast. I just wanted a lollipop lift alone to be honest. Now I hate my huge breast and look ridicolous in a bikini. I have been unemployed since my surgery and the surgery took all of my savings so now I'm screwed on finding another doctor to fix this..
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 19th April 2011, 7:29 pm

Although I can see what you mean hazleyez with your right being a little higher, I definetly dont think they look rediculous! I agree that he should fix it though.
The funny thing is since I've had my BA I've been obsessed with BA's (whos had them who hasn't) and I've noticed on a few celebrities (like pamela anderson) that have the exact same problem as you (and I)and prbly pay a lot more money to get it done with very reputible PS's, and until now I never noticed it..weird!! So maybe it's not really a problem it's just luck of the draw shrug
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 19th April 2011, 8:14 pm

Hey hun, I can see what you mean about one being higher but I think you look good though and if you hadn't have told me I would have thought good boobs. However I know what it's like when you can see something you arn't happy with and you know if it's pointed out others can see it to. Like you say you paid for an uplift on both boobs and having a prob that you didn't have before surgery defeats the object. Did you go with your ps privately or through a company?
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 19th April 2011, 8:39 pm

Oh and hazzleyez I think you look amazing!! and butterfly is right if you hadn't pointed it out no one would have noticed..and you are still not at that 6 month mark, they still might have settling to do :) I'm surprised your PS didn't have something more incouraging to say like 'wait till your 6 months post op before you judge them'
That's what mine said :) and I'm so impatient, I'm only just over 3 months and wondering if I'm going to need a reop disappoint
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 19th April 2011, 8:44 pm

Me to Shellymae, I am only 9 weeks po and worrying about the skin already but I doubt my saggy skin will tighten back up the further po I get lol.
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ramu13 24th April 2011, 2:41 pm

am so sorry i can see the problem go back to him cry and let him knows u r not happy.good luck
ramu13
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 24th April 2011, 3:18 pm

butterfly7713 wrote:Hey hun, I can see what you mean about one being higher but I think you look good though and if you hadn't have told me I would have thought good boobs. However I know what it's like when you can see something you arn't happy with and you know if it's pointed out others can see it to. Like you say you paid for an uplift on both boobs and having a prob that you didn't have before surgery defeats the object. Did you go with your ps privately or through a company?
I went privately. I go back and see him in two months which will put me around a 4 month mark. He has said he would have to fix the right side around the areola, he didn't get it round, instead it is oval. He didn't mention it this last time I went to see him. If/when he does i will see if he can do more of a lift on my left while he has me under.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 24th April 2011, 7:48 pm

Hope you get it sorted hun and like you say you might as well if you are going under again anyway. My right nipple was like that but fortunately it evened itself out and is now nice and round. Good luck and let us now how you get on.

MyBreast havn't phoned me since my last check up and they were meant to to book me in for my next check with him in 2 months. I think I will ring them after easter to get booked in and to mention the excess skin problem. I want to make sure they have it on my file that I am having a problem with it as I want to ask my ps about it in more detail at my next check and to see if it were corrected do I have to pay?
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down