Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice needed on placement

+15
BoobiePrize
Tilly
sars3dd
COOKIE
hattie260
mum23boys
Stephy x
*Sally*
angelkitten1
misf1
mizzpink23
eastla
Cally
Jessica
Funkygirl
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Advice needed on placement - Page 2 Empty Re: Advice needed on placement

Post by Funkygirl 3rd February 2010, 8:55 pm

Awwwww thanks so much girlies, you are all so great and supportive, I can't thank you all enough! I know my posts can be rather long sometimes LOL so thanks for taking the time to read them and offer advice...

I will sleep well tonight now, yay, and then I will ring Mybreast first thing in the morning to see when I can have my op, wooop wooop...

I will hopefully post a date for my op tomorrow, yay i'm so happy and excited again!!! I probably won't be able to sleep with all the excitement now LOL x x x x x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 3rd February 2010, 8:59 pm

So pleased for you Funkygirl - it is a great feeling when you have made the decision to have a BA, a better feeling when you have chosen your surgeon and I am hoping EVEN better when they are done! Sleep well hun xxx

Tilly
x
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 3rd February 2010, 8:59 pm

Advice needed on placement - Page 2 923101 decision made Advice needed on placement - Page 2 923101 Mr L sounds fab chicky :-) p.s i have Nagor's ;-) xxx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd February 2010, 9:09 pm

Thanks Tilly, I will let you know my date as soon as I book first thing, hopefully it will be very soon, fingers crossed!

Stephy, yay decision made! I always said I bet the day of the op will be a breeze in comparison to all this stress about size and placements etc, but all done now so back to being very happy and excited! Woop woop for Nagor's, Mr L speaks very highly of them.

x x x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 3rd February 2010, 9:19 pm

Hi Hun
I saw three surgeons in the end because after seeing 2 one said unders and one said overs. I did loads of research and decided that based on what both the surgeons had said and all the info I read there's no way I want unders. Turns out the third surgeon at MYA dr chantsarack, said overs and explained why unders wouldn't work on me and all my research paid off :-)
wish u all the best lovely as I know it's an awful thing to be going through as u want it to be straightforward and then it isn't.
Lots of love
Grace
xxxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd February 2010, 10:01 pm

I'm so glad Mr Liew was able to put your mind at rest. He sounds lovely.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd February 2010, 10:16 pm

Awwww thanks hun, really glad that Mr C confirmed what you had found through your research, bet that was a relief!

Yeah today has been a stressful day and I was really down, but with all the advice and support I got through it and then of course speaking to Mr L put all my concerns to bed!

It isn't straight forward at all, even after all the research we do lol, good luck with yours too hun. x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd February 2010, 10:19 pm

Thanks Misf1, he is really lovely and I just know he will do a great job! He's also got a very calm temperament, which will come in very handy on the day of the op, when I will be a nervous wreck i'm sure. x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 4th February 2010, 12:27 pm

aww so glad you are feeling happy now and have made your decision hunny.
mr l really does sound like he knows his stuff and it was kind of him taking the time to call you and explain everything.
now you won't be able to sleep with excitement knowing you will have your lovely new boobies soon lol.

xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 4th February 2010, 12:45 pm

I would o with second opinion, tho you would not be having a large implant...i too a no expert, but if i thought having overs would cause me rippling, (if a surgeon told me this) i would go for unders.

Why dont you ask James his thoughts? or get a few more consults?

at the end of day there are diff complications with different placements, and sounds to me you ve chosen your surgeon, only you can know how you felt with each of these surgeons, they are both experienced and sure you ll get a great result with either.

good luck hun xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 4th February 2010, 1:34 pm

Hey Funkygirl I've only just spotted this thread, what a dilemma you've had. No wonder you felt stressed out. I'm so pleased you've got it sorted now, hopefully you can relax and enjoy the rest of your journey. I would certainly reccommend Mr Liew, I love my new boobs and have been very pleased with my follow up appointments with him.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 5th February 2010, 5:03 pm

FB - Thanks for your advice hun, I just knew Mr Liew was the one in the first consultation and then he explained and re-iterated it all again for me in the second consultation. I think the phone call really made up my mind, he is the one I felt MOST confortable with and my gut instinct has always been Mr Liew, even during my whole confusion state. He knows exactly what I want and I just know he will do a fab job.

Alfie - thanks for the advice on Mr Liew, he definately is a great surgeon and I feel I can trust him 100% and feel very safe, yeay for Mr L!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 5th February 2010, 6:21 pm

hi ya, glad you have come to desicion hun, it couldnt of been easy but you got there!! lol x sounds like mr liew knows his stuff so im sure you will be in good hands, not long to go now!!! Advice needed on placement - Page 2 727935 xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2