Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit

+8
Dancing_Diva
natalia
fluffy_bunn1e
hattie260
holly
Mia
kerrymac1
sarahsbabies
12 posters

Go down

Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit Empty Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit

Post by sarahsbabies 20th December 2009, 12:26 pm

I noticed it last night, and immediately thought, RUPTURE. It feels very tender and its not on the breast side of my armpit but the middle to outer side. Its also made the skin red, like I've been touching it, but I haven't as it hurts. But if I do have a feel, it kind of feels like quiet a hard little small pea, but the surrounding area is kind of swollen I suppose to make a larger softish lump.

Anyone experienced this?

I'm going to phone the doc's tomorrow and get it checked. I also have a 6 month appt with my PS in 3 weeks so thats good.
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit Empty Re: Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit

Post by kerrymac1 20th December 2009, 1:14 pm

I'd definately get it checked out but I wouldn't worry too much chick, I've had lumps under my arm a few times before (didn't have my new boobies then) and one was a swollen gland and the other a little cyst that just went away on its own. It's still best to check with the doc thou xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit Empty Re: Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit

Post by Mia 20th December 2009, 1:31 pm

Aw SB Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit 571992 xx

I agree with Kerry, lumps can appear for many reasons, best to have it checked soon to give peace of mind and perhaps ring surgeon to seek advice too. I know it is difficult not to worry SB, however, once you speak with doctor you will feel better!! xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 20th December 2009, 2:55 pm

Hi Sarahsbabies,

After reading your post it reminded me that i have also had this when i was younger sounds very similar I was really worried but it was a swollen lymph gland apparantly and it just went down on its own over time.

Holly x
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 20th December 2009, 4:12 pm

Hi hun, I sometimes get these, they can be very sore but are nothing to worry about its usually a blocked hair follicle that has got a little infected deep down can be caused by shaving and deoderant. they usually go down by themselves after a couple of days but if you are worry pop and see the doc to put your mind at rest. xxx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 20th December 2009, 6:11 pm

Thanks girls for your reassurance. It still feels quite sore, but the little pea lump thing seems to be closer to the skin now, I can actually see it rather than just a big raised area, I think thats a good sign, dunno really. I think I might just leave it until I see my PS in 3 weeks, see how I feel tomorrow xxx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 20th December 2009, 6:14 pm

hey chick, just wanted to say hope its nothing, all the best Hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st December 2009, 11:00 am

hope its nothing serious hun x
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 21st December 2009, 11:32 am

Hi Hun

I too have had swollen glands in that area before (pre BA) and my doc said they would go on their own and they did. Try not to worry but if it concerns you in the meantime ring your PS and see if they can see you sooner seems as though its only 3 weeks away anyway xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyox 21st December 2009, 12:54 pm

sounds like a swollen lymph node to me, i get this sometimes in my armpit and i even get one in my jaw area!!! you are probably just a bit run down and that node is pumping out cells to get you better. worth getting it checked out though all the same.... Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit 321562
Katyox
Katyox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 21st December 2009, 1:03 pm

Thanks girls, I am run down at the moment, just feel exhausted. I'm going to just wait and see my PS and mention it to him, whether is gone or not by then. It doesn't feel quite as tender today so thats a good sign I think. Thanks again for the support Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st December 2009, 1:53 pm

Thinking of you SB!! Take it easy Bit worried, pain and lump in armpit 321562 x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 21st December 2009, 5:28 pm

Hope it's nothing serious SB xx Glad it's not as tender today Hug definitely get it checked out though lady xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st December 2009, 8:05 pm

It can be hormone related too hun, i hope its nothing x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 21st December 2009, 8:09 pm

Hope it feels a bit better today hun, yeah I get them when I am run down too xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd December 2009, 12:29 am

Hope everyhting goes well for you when you see the surgeon hun, thinking of you Give You x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd December 2009, 12:31 am

ShootingStar wrote:Hope everything goes well for you when you see the surgeon hun, thinking of you Give You x x

excuse the typo x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down