Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felt my incisions POP! OW! And lump in armpit?

5 posters

Go down

Felt my incisions POP! OW! And lump in armpit? Empty Felt my incisions POP! OW! And lump in armpit?

Post by flowergirl 5th April 2011, 2:24 pm

Ow! I was at work yesterday and was washing a lady who had had an epidural and c-section. I was rolling her and pulled the sheet underneath to change it and YIKES! I felt something POP in my incisions!! They are almost completely healed, nearly all scabby bits gone and mostly very dry scarring left now, so nothing opened up, thank goodness. It was really painful tho and felt awful after, kept getting stabbing pains. It is better though today, only intermittent pain but do you think that I've done any damage? What the hell was the popping?!! EEK!
Also I have found a small pea sized lump in my left armpit 2 days ago. I imagine it's something to do with my lymph nodes and fighting infection, but I feel ok, no other signs of an infection. Has anyone else had this? I will get it checked out by my GP but I'm really busy the next few days so was wondering if anyone had had this after BA?
Thanks girls xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Felt my incisions POP! OW! And lump in armpit? Empty Re: Felt my incisions POP! OW! And lump in armpit?

Post by kay 5th April 2011, 6:00 pm

Maybe the popping was the skin relaxing as a dissolvable stitch disolved and snapped shrug if that makes sense xx

I would say the stabbing pains are normal, you can get those, amongst others, for some times afterwards xx

I have had little pea size lumps under my arms in the past now and again which are quite tender to the touch but if any of these things get worse or are really worrying you I would try to make the time to get to your GP xx

Could you not ring your clinic re the popping sound?? xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Felt my incisions POP! OW! And lump in armpit? Empty Re: Felt my incisions POP! OW! And lump in armpit?

Post by minxie 5th April 2011, 6:03 pm

I had the popping in my incisions too - really weird feeling! It felt to me like my stitches had burst, but I was told it was little fluid filled blisters inside - totally normal, and nothing to worry about hun. mine done that for a couple of days when I pressed firmly along my scars, then it never happened again.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 5th April 2011, 8:46 pm

Thanks girls. Rang my clinic and was told it was prob an internal stitch that popped open and just to rest easy for the next few days. Didn't even know I had internal stitches! She's also going to check the lump at my next appt on thur, but she says lymph nodes are often infamed after surgery so prob benign.
Thanks for the replies though. xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 5th April 2011, 8:54 pm

I haven' had the popping so I can't help with that but I get little painful lumps in my armpit now and again and it is usually an inflamed sweat gland, they are sore and tender but tend to go away after a couple of days. Would be good to get it checked out though xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 7th April 2011, 4:21 am

Oh girl! I would have flipped out, thinking I popped my implant, or my whole boob (which I wouldn't put past myself). Hysterical

Hope all is okay, lymph nodes too. Xxxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down