Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant stop..

+3
natalia
Stephy x
mizzpink23
7 posters

Go down

cant stop.. Empty cant stop..

Post by mizzpink23 25th November 2009, 12:03 pm

thinking about my boob job, ugh its doing my head in, literally im thinking about it all day and if its defo gunna happen or not.i hate waiting around, ive got my next blood tests on the 18th december,then ill have to wait for the results, then ill either get the go ahead or not. ive been really good eating lots of leafy veg etc, so hopefully itl pay off. roll on the 18th!! lol xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

cant stop.. Empty Re: cant stop..

Post by Stephy x 25th November 2009, 12:08 pm

Me too honey...it drives me crazy. How come it might not go ahead??? are you anemic? I am you see but i take iron tablets & it shouldnt be a problem i was told xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th November 2009, 12:08 pm

its natural hun i was like that i went home to slovenija for 2 weeks before my boobs and all i was doing was talking about my boob job i think if my grandad understood english he would of told me off lol
i hope everything goes ok for u fingers crossed
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 25th November 2009, 12:17 pm

Hun, I remember feeling like this too!! Whilst I was researching it and looking into surgeons etc all I could think about day and night was BOOBS!! cant stop.. 557141 . I'm pretty much the same now as well, everywhere I go I'm looking at BOOBS and comparing BOOBS!! Hubby thinks it's great and has an excuse to look now and not get told off cant stop.. 557141 . I bet your obsession will continue after your op too!!

xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2009, 12:21 pm

We all get consumed by boobs! cant stop.. 557141

I do understand though hun... I wont find out till tomorrow whether or not my bloods are OK and they'll operate for definate so I kind of feel in limbo at the moment.. the not knowing is awful! so big hugs for you cant stop.. 571992 Hope you get the OK babes and can start the countdown to bobbyville VERY soon! xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 25th November 2009, 12:43 pm

Cookie - Whats wrong with your bloods??? Sorry for the questions.......

Hope you both get good results...i have all crossed xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2009, 12:49 pm

Stephy x wrote:Cookie - Whats wrong with your bloods??? Sorry for the questions.......

Hope you both get good results...i have all crossed xx

That's OK, I don't mind.... I have raised pottasium levels hun. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 25th November 2009, 12:54 pm

Cookie - I have never heard of that......hope it lowers honey. I am factor 5 leiden postive & anemic....factor 5 means clot issues, but i am lucky i onlyhave 1 faulty gene not 2, otherwise i would be high risk. Mr Kat has treated lots of girls in my position :-) just means i have the massaging boots on legs in surgery...shame i will be asleep as they sound heaven!!! lol

WHat impact does raised potassium levels have? I am like Jonny no5....input input....lol (short Circuit if you remember it?? )
xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2009, 1:07 pm

Stephy x wrote:Cookie - I have never heard of that......hope it lowers honey. I am factor 5 leiden postive & anemic....factor 5 means clot issues, but i am lucky i onlyhave 1 faulty gene not 2, otherwise i would be high risk. Mr Kat has treated lots of girls in my position :-) just means i have the massaging boots on legs in surgery...shame i will be asleep as they sound heaven!!! lol

WHat impact does raised potassium levels have? I am like Jonny no5....input input....lol (short Circuit if you remember it?? )
xx

I'll PM you hun as I really don't want to hijack MissPinks thread... cant stop.. 184153
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 25th November 2009, 1:34 pm

lol!! i dont mind cookie :)

phew im glad im not the only one suffering boobie obsession!! lol. i keep looking at my boobs thinking "so this is the bit where the surgeon will cut" and just loadsa weird stuff basically, cant stop.. 557141

stephy,ive got low platelets which means my blood dont clot aswell as it should so may mean i need a platelet transfusion during the surgery if all does go ahead.good luck for your op next month hun!! xx

cookie good luck for tommorow ,i really hope all can go ahead with the op, bless ya hun, i agree the not knowing is the worst xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2009, 2:53 pm

Don't worry mizzpink hopefully your op will go ahead. We all think boobs 24/7 thank god for this place my friends were sick of hearing about it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 25th November 2009, 3:26 pm

misf1 wrote:Don't worry mizzpink hopefully your op will go ahead. We all think boobs 24/7 thank god for this place my friends were sick of hearing about it.

he he, me too,this place has been great,my family n friends are so "over" hearing about it ,i woulda gone mad if it went for this website x x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th November 2009, 4:12 pm

Just keep thinking mizzpink cant stop.. 557141

Dont think anything will change that...natural as it is such a big event in any girls life!!

Not too long for you now....fingers and everything crossed for you......boobs are too small though to cross!! cant stop.. 368291 xxxx

Stephy I have the same condition as you...no problems whatsoever!! x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down