Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't stop crying :(

+3
Funkygirl
natalia
mandy_moo
7 posters

Go down

can't stop crying :( Empty can't stop crying :(

Post by mandy_moo 22nd April 2010, 10:36 am

i had an uplift and re-aug on the 12th, so i'm only 10days post op, but i looked for a forum about ba's and found this one

i just wondered if any other girls had had the same op as me, and how you felt, and well, really, just to reassure me i guess!!

i had a ba 7yrs ago, but they ruptured, and it took me a year to save up to get them re-done....but this time i had to have an uplift as well

when i originally had them done i went from a 32A to a 32DD with 395cc overs, and i absolutely loved them!

but this time, i told the surgeon i wanted to try and get to a 32FF, but he said it wouldnt be possible because with an uplift as well, youy cant have as big an implant, or the scars will keep re-opening under the pressure....

anyway....i've had 460cc partial unders this time, together with the uplift, and i had my dressings off on tues.....and i cant stop blooming crying! they looked ok with the dressings on, but now most of the sellings gone down, but i'm left with one side bigger than the other (i'm hoping thts just because he had to scrape the silicone out, so tht boob has suffered more trauma) and they look smaller than they were before...but the scars!!! i just wasnt prepared for how bad they'd be can't stop crying :( 304294

at the mo i look like frankensteins monster ...... my nipples are all puckered, and the scar under my ''poorliest'' boob is about 10cm long...he said the silicone had just disintegrated, and he needed to make sure he got it all out, so i understand tht

but....please....have any other girls had this done? ie uplift and re-aug? i just want to know.....how long till the scars look better, and will they get bigger than they are at the mo?

i know i'm being daft, but i just think....all that money, and all i can do is cry about my new boobs. i havent dared let anyone see the scars yet, not even hubby, cos i'm just so scared of reactions can't stop crying :( 304294
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

can't stop crying :( Empty Re: can't stop crying :(

Post by natalia 22nd April 2010, 11:18 am

oh gosh hun im sure the scarring does fade im 32ff and i had 410 so u will def get this size as u had 460 ive not had uplift but theirs plenty of girls on here who have and im sure will answer your concerns
xxxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 22nd April 2010, 11:29 am

your boobs look fab natalia...but you had overs, didnt you? your exactly the size i want to be lol!
some people say i'll lose a bit of the implant size because they were unders, and i'll end up same size i was before, but all tht money....i wanted to be at least a couple of sizes bigger!
i know its early days for me, its just so upsetting at the mo...god, i've got to pull myself together lol!!
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd April 2010, 11:45 am

mine looked small to begin with i hated them they do fluff and get bigger do u have any pics ?who did u go with?
yeah i had overs cause my surgeon preferred doing them dont think he does unders even with little breast tissue
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 22nd April 2010, 12:04 pm

Firstly can't stop crying :( 828394 on the new twins hun and secondly I want to give you a can't stop crying :( 571992

I think most people do not "instantly" fall in love with their new boobies, as we have paid a lot of money and gone through it all, we expect our new boobies to be perfect straight away. This of course is not how it works.

There is a lot of swelling initially and I remember my rightie was a lot more swollen than my leftie, but after they went down they started to take shape and looked like boobs should. If there is anything I learnt from this forum is that patience is key hun, we need to give our boobies time to settle and take shape, you are very early days and there are many changes to come yet. The boobies you have now most probably will not be the boobies you end up with.

Hope this helps lovely can't stop crying :( 571992 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 22nd April 2010, 12:37 pm

thanks girls can't stop crying :( 991311 i've got some pics of when they were first done on the so-fem site, but i havent dared put the new pics up of them once the dressings have come off cos they look awful!!

the pics on sofem are of the first 7days when they were really swollen, so they look pretty good there, but now all the swellings gone down they look yuk at the mo!
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd April 2010, 1:11 pm

Hiya Mandy I'm so sorry you're feeling so sad after your op. I'm sending you a hug can't stop crying :( 571992 I have also had an uplift with implants and I too was horrified when I saw my scars for the first time. I had seen quite a few pics, so I was prepared for what they could look like, but it was still a shock, even though my ps's words were 'wow, they look good' when he removed my dressings. I too, felt like frankenboob and wouldn't let hubby see them for a couple of weeks.
The good news though hun is that they get better, trust me, time is a great healer. I will PM you with my pics info so you can see how mine have changed. I will be honest though I didn't take any when the dressings first came off because I was too upset, but I really wish I had now though.

Take care hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 22nd April 2010, 4:31 pm

thank you so much alfie....i'll have a looki at my pm when i've figured out how to lol!!
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 22nd April 2010, 4:41 pm

hi alfie, i cant pm you back as i havent made enough posts....but OMG!! you have no idea how much better i feel after seeing your pics can't stop crying :( 571992

thank you so so much for sharing....if you want to pm me your email addy, i'll send you my pics (god, i'm being brave here lol!!) as i dnt have a clue how picturetrail works!!

thank you so much again hun xxx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lee 22nd April 2010, 5:09 pm

ah mandy hope you are ok hun x x x.
lee
lee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd April 2010, 6:55 pm

Hi hun, dont worry you are not the only person to not fall in love with their boobs instantly. I know a lot of girls including myself had quite a few tears. So big can't stop crying :( 571992 for you. As for the scaring I did not have an uplift, but there are quite a few girls on here who have and I'm sure they will be along to reassure you, which is what I think you need most at the moment. As for unders losing some of the volume of the implant, I know nads on here had a re op and went from partial unders to overs and has noticed no difference in size and still wears the same size bra. I'm sure she will be along to better explain. Also with any placement they can look a bit funny at first, wonky etc but this is normal and they more often than not even out. It is very early days and I'm sure you will have lots of changes to go. I am 11 months post op now and the changes I have been through (with overs) are unbelieveable. They look bigger and fuller and so much different to how they did just after my op.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd April 2010, 7:34 pm

mandy_moo wrote:hi alfie, i cant pm you back as i havent made enough posts....but OMG!! you have no idea how much better i feel after seeing your pics can't stop crying :( 571992

thank you so so much for sharing....if you want to pm me your email addy, i'll send you my pics (god, i'm being brave here lol!!) as i dnt have a clue how picturetrail works!!

thank you so much again hun xxx

You're welcome hun. can't stop crying :( 571992 I'm glad you feel a bit happer now. I've sent you a PM about your pics. I'm sure some of the other uplift ladies will be along later to offer more reassurance as well. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd April 2010, 10:09 pm

can't stop crying :( 571992 going to pm you hun, the girls above have said it all esp funky........ patience,, I had unders but not uplift.. however I only had 240...... and I was a pancake.. am 8 months on now and I must get new pics up but am going to pm you my details,, scars do fade, I have seen some amazing results from the girls on here and you're not the first one to be horrified in beginning,,,, they do fade hun and they do drop, settle and flluff........ we make sure you get the fluffing fairy in couple of months you wait and see ! xxxxxxx can't stop crying :( 67188
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 23rd April 2010, 8:43 am

thanx katie.....i got your pm but i cant pm you back yet!! i would love to see your pics if you dnt mind, if you could pm me the details where to look.

i've been using the surgical oil twice a day for about 3days now, and already the puckering around the nipple has eased loads.....and i'm so flippin impatient for the fluffing fairy to pay me a visit lol!!!

think it makes it worse, cos when i had my first ba 7yrs ago, i had overs, and my boobs were just THERE right from the beginning....its as if they're still in hiding from me at the mo lol!!

thank you so much girls, for all your lovely thoughts and words...it really means so much to talk to others who are going thru the same thing.....i'm sure my hubby's sick of me going on all the time!! xxx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd April 2010, 8:56 am

they will fluff mandy they gotta drop and everything esle yet so just give it time and if your still not happy in 6 months tell your surgeon
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 23rd April 2010, 2:57 pm

mandy_moo wrote:i'm so flippin impatient for the fluffing fairy to pay me a visit lol!!!

Trust me Mandy, you don't need the fluffing fairy!!! They look mighty fine too me hun.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 23rd April 2010, 3:02 pm

lol!! thanks for that alfie!!! just as long as they end up the same size then!! i know its early days yet, and i've got a long way to go, but thanks for your lovely thoughts girls xxx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 23rd April 2010, 9:00 pm

just going to pm you now hun.. can't stop crying :( 184153
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 23rd April 2010, 9:04 pm

sent pm, let me know here if you have't got it or if us/pw isn't working, will keep eye out on this thread xxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 24th April 2010, 7:46 am

thanks katie.....just tried to look on picture trail but the password didn't work tho can't stop crying :( 727885
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down