Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will they ever stop getting bigger!?!

+3
kay
COOKIE
Lauraloubell
7 posters

Go down

Will they ever stop getting bigger!?!  Empty Will they ever stop getting bigger!?!

Post by Lauraloubell 2nd June 2013, 3:01 pm

Hey everyone! So, I was measured 30F at Bravissimo on my six week check day (when the transform nurse misinformed me that the size wouldn't change further) an they have steadily got bigger since then. Now at 13 weeks I am starting to bust out of my 30G bras!

What are your experiences? I'm loath to buy 30GG then grow again!
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Will they ever stop getting bigger!?!  Empty Re: Will they ever stop getting bigger!?!

Post by COOKIE 2nd June 2013, 3:12 pm

Its possible they could get bigger as they settle more Laura. The longest we had a woman fluff at here was 7 months post-op.

We must all remember that our breasts can take anything up to a year to heal and changes can occur anything up to that time.

If you need the 30G then you should buy it Laura. Your boobs do need the correct support so its important you have a bra that fits to give them that. If you are cautious then maybe just buy two or three bras and see how things go over the next 2 months. If you find you have grown then there's ladies here who would be happy of a few bras kept in good condition at a knock down price in the 'grab a bargain' of the forum that you could put toward any new size you may need.

On the plus side though hun, I only ever fluffed the once at 12 weeks. My boobs have remained the same size ever since, so its quite possible also that you may never change size again. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Will they ever stop getting bigger!?!  Empty Re: Will they ever stop getting bigger!?!

Post by kay 2nd June 2013, 3:21 pm

I grew and grew and grew :( x ended up bordering on an H :( xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 2nd June 2013, 3:23 pm

Ha thanks! Well I have Fs Ffs and Gs now so maybe I should open an online shop :)
Will have to give bravissimo a miss now though and source something cheaper cause I'm already 400 quid down :(

Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 2nd June 2013, 3:25 pm

I grew and think I'm still growing too, so I sympathise x I started in a D then DD then E and now an F! Not that I'm complaining, a little bigger would be nice lol x as cookie says you need to buy a bigger bra as you need to make sure those bad boys are properly supported! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 2nd June 2013, 3:35 pm

I think I'm greeting good support from the band but they're not very well encased at the top :)
I get really annoyed at the thought of the nurse telling people stupid things like that!
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd June 2013, 11:38 pm

Buy only what you need hun as it can all change. You can always sell some that don't fit anymore on ebay, maybe get a little of the money back in order to buy some more.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazziwazz11 3rd June 2013, 12:00 pm

Wow, I hope this happens to me haha!! Xx
Cazziwazz11
Cazziwazz11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 3rd June 2013, 4:07 pm

Wow, wish that would happen to me. My sports bra was 34D, 6 weeks measured as 32DD and 10 weeks measured as 30E so no change in cup size since the op just less swelling round the ribs!!!!
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down