Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long do boobies take to heal?

5 posters

Go down

How long do boobies take to heal? Empty How long do boobies take to heal?

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 24th October 2009, 12:37 pm

like internally? my nose takes 6 weeks for bones to heal, and up to a year to settle.

and obv we can see the changes externally to boobies, but roughly how long do they take to heal inside?

xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

How long do boobies take to heal? Empty Re: How long do boobies take to heal?

Post by Tonic28 24th October 2009, 12:52 pm

Hey!

Mine were softening by 6 weeks and could manoeuvre them into bra cups lol.....But we went on hols around this time and I found them quite sore after biking and swimming was no go - as this too made them feel sore.....

Now Im 4 and a half mths PO and they are totally soft and very normal to feel. They are just great and I love them!! Best thing I ever did.

As the months/weeks go by they get softer and softer and then the implants drop down into place so the scar is in your crease.

My scars are still quite purple which is a slight concern as thought they would be less colourful now but heard this can take up to six months......

Happy healing xxxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th October 2009, 1:27 pm

Hi FB!!

I think you should expect the same with boobs as nose!!

I was informed at the outset that most chage healing should be seen/felt by six months. However, that final result is usually 1 year.

At The time you think...WHAT? But, now I am nearly a year (Cant Believe that) I do agree. Although, I thought all the way through that the 6week mark was it.....they do feel so much different now, more movable, softer. I recently got measured in Scotland and I have gone up two cup sizes in bras, though they dont look any bigger to me. And compared to most other ladies pics. I certainly dont look the size of my bra sizes. However, the bras are much more comfortable and supportive.

Just my experience, hope that is some help to you. How long do boobies take to heal? 91241 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 24th October 2009, 1:54 pm

Mine had softened by 6 weeks but its only now at 6 months post op that they feel fully healed. I've had problems with rightie since the op - just more painful and when I ran etc I could feel the muscle brushing over the implant - perfectly normal but felt horrible and took a while to settle. We went on holiday 5 months post op and I went on loads of rollercoasters and my boobs still ached a bit after that! I think everyone is different and heals at different rates but by 6 weeks they will be softer and lower and feel more normal!!
Claire xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th October 2009, 3:05 pm

They say it takes 6 weeks for a muscle to heal, so as you had unders you muscle will be traumatised for about 6 weeks. As for scar tissue inside, it starts forming about 3-4 months around the implant. As with most operations it takes a year for scars to heal fully inside and out.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down