Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long do boobies take to heal?

+4
Lisa34
kenzie1985
tinkerbell24
loclo26
8 posters

Go down

How long do boobies take to heal? Empty How long do boobies take to heal?

Post by loclo26 14th April 2013, 8:51 pm

Whats the normal time for boobies to heal after a partial ba?
I think I have boobie blues How long do boobies take to heal? 267328 Ive really, really loved my boobies until now but all of a sudden I hate the way they look in my clothes and sports bra.
Im hoping that when I get back into normal bras Ill love them again. All my tops look awful How long do boobies take to heal? 683465
Please tell me this is boobie blues. Ive wanted this for so long, my recovery was great and for the first week I was in love with m new boobies, so now I feel my size is getting in the way of things How long do boobies take to heal? 2661777810
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

How long do boobies take to heal? Empty Re: How long do boobies take to heal?

Post by tinkerbell24 14th April 2013, 9:04 pm

Ur looking great!! Its def boobie blues lovely. im taking ages to heal its been hard i wont lie xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 14th April 2013, 9:06 pm

Loclo26.... It probably is boobie blues ... I've def been up and down. After seeing a few doctors mines probably the GA messing with me.

I was the same....I was naughty and tried some bras on and I feel so much better.
Didnt wear them for long but enough to get a good idea how I could look in wires.
Its def made me feel confident!!!

I'm not suggesting you do it because its obv not what should be done so soon,but its helped me loads.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 14th April 2013, 9:07 pm

Sound like a touch of boobie blues Hun xx hang in there you will love them again in a couple of days. This boobie lark is definatly a roller coaster of emotions xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th April 2013, 9:10 pm

Definitely booby blues hun Hug

At first you can be elated just to look down and see two mounds you can finally call breasts and its great! But then the booby blues can take over, you realise they look nothing like you'd imagined, the healing isn't quite what you expected and you're shattered from the lack of sleep.

All this distorts your thoughts and make even the smallest of things going on in your head seem huge! And although you KNOW what to expect, its like your mind refuses to believe it and the boobs you have are what you'll always have.

Truth is babe that they're not. What you're looking at now is nothing at all like the result you end up with.

Healing takes months! Just the basic of healing can take 3 months and then the softening and possible further settling can continue for a further 3 to 6 months.

I have overs babe and my boobs took 6 months to heal. The softening however continued up to a year.

The other thing is that pre-op, there's a MASSIVE build up to your surgery. Its probably looking back on it one of the most significant times of your life! It always will be hun, its a time you'll never forget. But after surgery when you start to feel more like your old self, everything just seems like a big come down...

The roller coaster you were on pre-op doesn't stop when you have your surgery sweetheart, it really does continue through recovery too with a love/hate relationship with your boobs as you're describing.

This is all very normal hun and the majority of women by the time they're able to get into worse and start to really make the most of their new additions go on to be very happy sweetness. But it really does take time.

The booby blues generally only last a few days to a week hun, so we're here for you to talk to anytime lovely. Those that have been there know what a rough time you can have when going through this but you're not alone Loclo. We KNOW what it is to feel as you do now and we KNOW things really will get better for you Hug xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 14th April 2013, 9:16 pm

Thanks ladies. I thought a boob job was go under a GA, wake up with boobies and love them.
How wrong was I! How long do boobies take to heal? 683465Darren tells me how good I look everyday and he loves them which makes me feel ten times better lol x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 14th April 2013, 9:19 pm

Thank you everyone and Cookie, you really know how to help others. I feel so at ease with what you have said and Im feeling very optimistic too.
How long do boobies take to heal? 48411 x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th April 2013, 7:35 pm

Oh we've all been there! Then we wake up and they're painful and sore and they look like Madonna cones and then bras don't fit because they're still sitting really high then your nipples really hurt, then the stitches don't dissolve and you're stuck with a gross stitch poking out and all you want to do is just cry.

But it does get better. You'll notice a real difference week to week. Just relax and enjoy it :-)
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 15th April 2013, 8:36 pm

RoxyChick wrote:Oh we've all been there! Then we wake up and they're painful and sore and they look like Madonna cones and then bras don't fit because they're still sitting really high then your nipples really hurt, then the stitches don't dissolve and you're stuck with a gross stitch poking out and all you want to do is just cry.

But it does get better. You'll notice a real difference week to week. Just relax and enjoy it :-)

Haha oooh i look forward to it ;) Loclo hun you are doing great, you have amazing chebs and as Roxy and the others have said there are still lots of changes to come =D x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 15th April 2013, 8:57 pm

Best if luck wit healing Hun hopefully ull feel better bout ur boonies soon xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down