Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens at a pre-op assessment?

+2
mum23boys
Dancing_Diva
6 posters

Go down

What happens at a pre-op assessment? Empty What happens at a pre-op assessment?

Post by Dancing_Diva 12th October 2009, 12:13 pm

Sorry posting loads of questions today! Getting slightly nervous!

I've got my pre-op assessment on Wednesday and I was just wondering what happens? Will I need to get my boobs out again....I hate them sooooo much and dont want another person seeing them lol!

Do I need to take anything with me and how long does it last?

xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

What happens at a pre-op assessment? Empty Re: What happens at a pre-op assessment?

Post by mum23boys 12th October 2009, 1:29 pm

Not got a clue as I'm not having one, I believe they'll prob check height/weight/blood pressure etc.

I'm sure someone who has had one will be along soon, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

What happens at a pre-op assessment? Empty Re: What happens at a pre-op assessment?

Post by katie 12th October 2009, 4:04 pm

HI DD

I went to spire, so first consult with my surgeon we did the implant/type/over/under/took pics/tried sizes with bras/deiscussed poss date etc..

week before I had to go to spire for pre-admission where they did blood test/urine test/groin test (urgh) only swab for mrsa but still sounds awful!

and I was in a week later and got my boobies!

that was it for me with one huge exception...... the sizing!!!!!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 12th October 2009, 4:07 pm

ps..... pre-admission I had to fill out form re health etc and nurse talked me through what would happen on day..
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 12th October 2009, 6:12 pm

hey DD.

I have my pre-op on 24th and have been told they will take bloods, do my health form and take pics for the before and after pics.

Katie- what is a groin test? x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 12th October 2009, 6:18 pm

Hey I had my pre op last week at transform and went through a medical form and did pics but she didn't do my bloods ,do u hav to get ur bloods done?xxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by xxmissknightxx 12th October 2009, 6:39 pm

i jus had some forms filled out blood pressure checked ect
i didnt have my bloods taken either xx
xxmissknightxx
xxmissknightxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 12th October 2009, 6:54 pm

Oh ok phew! Thanks Hun xxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 12th October 2009, 9:56 pm

jade_evie wrote:hey DD.

Katie- what is a groin test? x

they give you a swab to rub in crease of your groin (lovely!) to check to see if you have nasty bugs on your skin!! What happens at a pre-op assessment? 557141 you do it yourself, just rub q tip on skin and stick it back in its pot and hand it over! lucky for me I was 'clean' !!

its nothing but sounds horrid! xxxxxxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 13th October 2009, 7:57 am

Eww not looking forward to it if I have to have a blood test I am 99% certain I will faint! I have got a phobia of blood and pass out everytime I see it lol! Cant believe I have to get my pancakes out again!! Grrrrrrrrrrr thought that was all over! Aahh well all part of the process I suppose! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 13th October 2009, 8:01 am

only 3 weeks to go! We'll be boobie buddies- my op is 3 days after yours!

I hope they don't do blood tests too- my veins are hard to find and they always end up bleeding me... What happens at a pre-op assessment? Suspect
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 13th October 2009, 8:04 am

Wooohoooo Jade_Evie What happens at a pre-op assessment? 923101 What happens at a pre-op assessment? 113752 Boobie Buddies lol!

I am getting really excited now, I had one of those booby dreams last night, I dreamt it was my wedding day and I had the best cleavage EVER lol and I looked and felt amazing ha ha!

They can never get blood out of me either, one nurse actually said she didnt think I was alive because I had no veins lol! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down