Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-op assessment tomorrow

5 posters

Go down

Pre-op assessment tomorrow Empty Pre-op assessment tomorrow

Post by kati1236 11th February 2014, 6:52 pm

Hey girls, tomorrow is my pre-op assessment. I leave at 9am tomorrow morning to get there for 12:30...

What all happens there.. I know they will want my blood :P I was told that on the phone, but what else do they do?
height, & weight... anything else?

Starting to feel the pressure, and wonder if I will get any sleep tonight at all... eeeek!
still having silly doubts in my head about size and keep trying to push them aside... I really hope they are big enough...
xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Pre-op assessment tomorrow Empty Re: Pre-op assessment tomorrow

Post by tigertonix 11th February 2014, 6:58 pm

Babe, it will be lots of questions like 'Do you suffer from epiepsy' 'Have you had any heart attacks' 'Have you had cancer?' Just quick yes or no questions like that :)
The nurse will also weigh you and take your height. when the nurse weighed me she didn't make me take my heavy coat or shoes off so it wasn't very accurate. Also, she just asked me how tall I was (she didn't measure me or anything haha).. So it's all pretty relaxed haha! She also took my blood pressure but didn't take any blood tests.
She then asked for a mouth swab, an ear swab and a bikini line swab.. I think that's to test for MRSA or something :)
My nurse also took my 'before' photos in the assessment so she took a front view and two side views :)
It was all very relaxed, very quick and quite exciting really :)
Oh and your nurse will tell you everything that will happen on the day, what to expect, the procedures that will happen, what you need to bring, how long you need to fast for before your op, what will happen after you've had your op, give you contact numbers to ring for after your op and also the time you need to arrive at the hospital :)
Sorry for blabbering on haha!

Exciting for you!! Take care, honey xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 11th February 2014, 7:10 pm

No no don't apologise, I like the blabbering haha! makes me understand it more and not feel alone in this hehe!

Ah they didn't do blood with you, I was told on the phone they wanted to do bloods, which in turn will make my blood pressure hit the roof.. needle *shiver*
never had any mouth/ear/bikini swabs before so that will be new :P
do they give you copies of 'before' pics? :P could steal them for my picturetrail, otherwise I shall need my mum to do them.. they are all squint when I take them haha!

Feels soooo real.. been so busy I haven't even packed yet! Got my car fixed today so that needs picked up but then i'm away doing this tomorrow so it will all have to wait... My mum also picked the right time to have a chest infection.. *sigh* madness but sooo excited now :D

thanks for all your help Tigertonix :D always appreciated  thank you  xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th February 2014, 7:17 pm

Don't be nervous hun, the pre op is easy. lots of questions that you'll be able to answer. A little blood test which won't hurt as they are so used to taking them, it'll be over and done before you know it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 11th February 2014, 7:42 pm

I had blood pressure, weight, height, mrsa swabs (nose and groin) medical questions.

I never had bloods either x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 11th February 2014, 7:45 pm

Ah thanks Sahara, I just asked on your topic if you had yours ^^
Getting so close now... it's nice to know your going through this with so many other girls, and also those who have been there and done that :D
I will be over the moon if they don't do my bloods YAY!  Cheerleader 

Eeeeeek! xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 11th February 2014, 8:00 pm

Hopefully you won't have to, fingers crossed for u x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th February 2014, 8:07 pm

A pre ops nothing to worry about hunny, it's just to check your in good health and take things like height and weight etc. any allergies, and may do bloods. I didn't have any but some ladies do. Honestly though nothing to worry about x
It'll all be over very quickly x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th February 2014, 8:23 pm

Aww, babe, any time!! I enjoy answering all your questions because i was in your position not long ago and constantly asked about 10 questions a day haha!
My nurse said i can ask for my pre-op pictures at any time and they will send them me! I can also ask for my post-op pictures now so i might give them an email and ask for them! It's sooo good to see how flat I was before haha! I'm excited to see your picturetrail, babe, and even more excited for you to get your new twinniess!!! Yay xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down