Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre op assessment

+6
misf1
jenniferrf1
Princessjo30
Happy1day
Nicole
dkdme5
10 posters

Go down

pre op assessment Empty pre op assessment

Post by dkdme5 11th May 2013, 11:11 am

I had my pre op assessment yest. I was so nervous and just hope that I can go through with the op on Friday. Its amazing how quick the doubts start to creep through ure mind even though its something I really want done.
6 sleeps to go arrggghh/woo hoo x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

pre op assessment Empty Re: pre op assessment

Post by Nicole 11th May 2013, 11:15 am

awwww hun i'm sure you will be fine. I was so so nervous on the day of my op! cried on my way down haha but i'm so glad i went through with it, was the best thing i've ever done and you will feel that way too!! just keep reminding yourselves of all the positives!! and tbh, it was nowhere near as bad as i was expecting i'd do it again tomorrow if i had too! xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 11th May 2013, 11:27 am

Oh wow good luck dkdme5 can't believe you only have six sleeps left! It will fly by I'm sure, I have my pre op next week it's getting scary now! Thinking of you x
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 11th May 2013, 11:32 am

Good luck, you will be fine xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th May 2013, 11:34 am

Wow 6 sleeps! getting really close now!
Its normal to be really nervous but keep remembering why your doing this! Take one step at a time and try to enjoy it because all of the post op ladies on here all say that they loved their day and want to do it over again! Try to turn those nerves in to excitement... your be fine! :)
Good luck, xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 11th May 2013, 12:00 pm

Aw thanks girls x
I just want it all to be over with. The guilt is eating away at me. Its costing so much money and my recovery means my boys are going to miss out x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th May 2013, 12:16 pm

Don't feel guilty hun, everything will be fine, you only live once hun and a few weeks of recovery won't even be a blip in the boys memory. As long as they have their mum around them they wont mind.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 11th May 2013, 12:47 pm

I have the same feelings as well thinking the money could be spent going to Disney land with the family so I do understand but I honestly think you can always think of something else and put yourself last for me it is now or never x
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 11th May 2013, 4:13 pm

I felt the same, we have 2 boys and are completely skint now as we paid outright for mine, but its something that I had been planning on doing since I was 19 (im 32 this year) and its got to a now or never kinda moment.
I was so miserably for all the same reasons everyone else gets it done, I'm healthy and I am so thankful for that but I also have felt guilty about the money aspect as I know it's a long term commitment. However we only have one life and I want to enjoy my body again, not hide away under layers and layers of clothes, feel confident to take the boys swimming and feel womanly when my husbands touches me not cower away because I'm all skin and bone!
I don't want to regret not doing this in another 10-15yrs. We invest so much of ourselves into our families so why not invest in a little for us? After all many people spend more on annual holidays, fancy cars and electronic gadgets, its not too much in the grand scale of things.
I'm already falling in love with my new additions despite the pain and swelling. I'm sure you will too. Go for it and enjoy the journey. xxx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 11th May 2013, 4:42 pm

d, really excited for u! I have doubts too every now and again but all girls are right on here in saying think of all the reasons you want it done and they'll far outweigh the negatives:) this time next week you'll be on your road to recovery xx:)
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 11th May 2013, 5:15 pm

Im gonna read all the posts above while I'm waiting to go to theatre on Friday. Such lovely comments x
I have 3 sons (and a husband who is my 4th child). I sometimes forget to do things just for me. I am always running round looking after everyone else and putting their needs first.
Friday is gonna be my day woo hoo x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th May 2013, 11:43 am

I think most of us mums go though feeling of guilt when having a BA but no doubt as ALL of our children have. Yours too will not go without. You're still going to be there for them and they'll continue to have all they need, so its not wrong for mum to treat herself babe and remember - a happy woman makes for a happy mother... So your children too will benefit also from their mum being a far happier and confident person within herself. Its a win-win situation for mum and kids! Stars

Last edited by cookie on 12th May 2013, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by astanji 12th May 2013, 11:50 am

We all have our doubts about having something that is considered by other to be non essential but if it is going to make you feel better about your self and a more confident person then that has to be a good thing my kids are not young anymore and i am still feeling guilty about the money i am spending on myself and the fact i will be out of action for a while
astanji
astanji
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down