Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unders Girls!

+4
nads
sars3dd
Tonic28
Emlua
8 posters

Go down

Unders Girls! Empty Unders Girls!

Post by Emlua 1st September 2009, 11:40 am

Hello Unders Girls!

Being now about 9/10 weeks post op (I think?!) I am wondering if anyone further along has boobs that feel like actual boobs yet! Mine have softened so much but are still a lot firmer than normal breasts! I love them but am sort of worried of what men will think of them when they touch them! (I'm not telling anyone).

Do they ever feel like natural breasts? Help please!
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Unders Girls! Empty Re: Unders Girls!

Post by Tonic28 1st September 2009, 12:37 pm

Im bout 10 weeks PO I think and had partial unders. Mine are pretty soft now and wobble a bit too lol - maybe all my biking in the hols has helped - did 20 miles yesterday!!

Did you have soft implants??

Its still pretty early days and I think ive been lucky how mine have settled - it can take a long time till u see the final result so hang in there bet they will soften to be real-like soon xxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 1st September 2009, 2:16 pm

i would love to have unders so will be watching the replies for this question.

hope you happy with them soon xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st September 2009, 2:16 pm

I dont think they will ever 100% feel like natural breasts, because they arent. Maybe if you had loads of tissue pre op to cover the implant they would feel more natural. Mine became very soft at 3-4 months and now jiggle a bit when i walk, it does take time x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 1st September 2009, 2:20 pm

I had partial unders and, for me, the top (unders) bit feels totally normal, but the bottom (overs) bit is somewhat firmer. Also, if I cup my breast in my hand and move it in a circular way, I can definitely feel that there's 'something' in there. :lol:

But all that said, I'm very happy and satisfied with the way mine feel.
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Emlua 1st September 2009, 4:20 pm

That's great girls, thanks! I think I actually answered my own question last night when this guy I'm seeing touched my breasts (I was waiting for reaction) and said "your boobs are so firm. Don't take this the wrong way but they're sort of what I imagine implants to feel like, they're great!" He then asked if I was offended that he'd likened my boobs to fakes, I said no, I nearly laughed! x
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 1st September 2009, 4:47 pm

Mine have only just started to feel "normal", they were really firm and it seems like they are now like real boobies...but then its easy to forget how they felt before, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd September 2009, 12:34 pm

I had full unders!! mine are softish and squishy, but pockets are static on chest wall so only move so far (Anatomicals) I think around 4months seen a big difference in feel. However, I cant recall what 'real breasts' feel like so cant compare. Rolling Eyes

I am sure it is something we all think/worry about... and others opinions and thoughts are very helpfull......I would need to find someone to test run for me....so no male feedback likely either Blush xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 2nd September 2009, 12:53 pm

Hi - I had partial unders and mine were REALLY firm until around 3.5 months (when I finally ditched the sports bras) and they all of a sudden feel softer still lately, and really squish together. I think fake boobs will always feel firmer than natural boobs (not that I'd really know lol!), especially if, like me, you had little/no tissue to begin with.

I have also had an encounter with someone who didn't notice though...gave me loads of compliments on them LOL...a great feeling but it could have been the alcohol! haha

But the answer to your question is yes, they will feel LOADS more natural in time - you're still early in your recovery.

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down