Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sporty girls and unders

2 posters

Go down

Sporty girls and unders Empty Sporty girls and unders

Post by AdrianneSamuella 16th February 2010, 11:00 pm

Hello.

I'd like some opinions and advices from the sporty girls here.

I do a lot of heavy lifting, play rugby and take Judo. So lot of upper body movement involved in my training.
I've done a quite bit of research and I've been told, that girls who do a lot of heavy lifting prefer going for overs rather than unders.

However, I'd like to go for unders as I don't have enough any breast tissue, which I hope I'll be told during my next consult. I'd also like to go for unders because I'm aiming to go for big implants (from my rice test, hopefully, 430-460 cc) and I've read overs with big implants on little breast tissue is not advisble.

I also learnt that unders takes longer to heal.

Now what I'd like to know, how long did it take you to get back to more straineous(sp) sporting activities? 4 weeks? 6 weeks?

I'd like to have my BA around mid March/begining of April and I have two competitions in mid May and rugby games by the end of May till mid June.

Do you think it'll be too early to train just after surgery? Do I need to push my BA for summer? The problem is I also want to get into a lovely bikini for summer. Sporty girls and unders 375568 Sporty girls and unders 808228 Sporty girls and unders 991311

And for the ladies who got back to workout after 4 weeks, did you manage to train your upper body without any complication? How did it feel?

Thanks in advance for your replies :)

Samuella.

xx
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Sporty girls and unders Empty Re: Sporty girls and unders

Post by mariajw 16th February 2010, 11:39 pm

Hey Samuella

For the first few days, I didn't do much as I was in such pain - just a little walking and pottering around. Then I started walking, gradually building so I was doing about 5 miles. At 2 weeks PO, I started doing a strenuous workout on the treadmill - walking on a 20% incline. That really worked the hear and got a good sweat on without hurting the new boobies. I also started driving again at 2 weeks PO.

I carried on with the uphill walking on the treadmill until 5 weeks PO when I started playing badminton again (very tentatively, I hasten to add, and I had been given the go ahead my my surgeon that day).

I tried running at 5 weeks PO, but couldn't do more than a few seconds without panicking.

At just after 6 weeks PO, I started running again.

I also do martial arts but wasn't confident about going back to that until some time later but by around 3 months PO, I was full on grappling!

After around 4-5 months I started to relax more and do things without worrying.

I can do press-ups without distortion ... I just have to position my arms so that I'm not using my pecs. Most arm movements don't cause distortion, and I don't get it very bad. The most noticeable movement is putting hands on hips and pushing (or mashing potatoes!!)

I hope this is helpful, hunni. Overall, I'm glad I had unders, as I have rippling on the outsides of my boobs when I lean forward and if I'd had overs, I'd probably have it all over and much more noticeable.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 16th February 2010, 11:48 pm

Wow.. thank you for replying Maria :)

So it took you roughly 2 months to actually get back to tough workout? God... I don't think I'll wait that long... I'll get mad and grumpy lol...

And I don't want to wait for another 3 months to have my BA and I can't also give up on my competitions. Grrr!! I should have thought about it before. But I want the twins now!!!

And regarding the press- ups, how exactly do you do those to avoid distortion? I'd really like to know.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 16th February 2010, 11:58 pm

The uphill on the treadmill was a really good workout, probably harder than running, without putting any stress on the boobies.

However, I became very protective over them and didn't want to damage them. I certainly wouldn't have been doing any competitions, and I am fitness mad!!!

I know what you mean about going mad ... I didn't know how I'd manage to wait that long, but the walking kept me going!!

As for the press-ups ... I'm not sure how to explain it ... I think you just have your arms under you body more.

xxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down