Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unders girls - can you get a cleavage?

+5
_Carrie_
emrussell79
BlondeBarbie
Jemmy
nads
9 posters

Go down

Unders girls - can you get a cleavage?

Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Vote_lcap25%Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Vote_lcap50%Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Vote_lcap25%Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Empty Unders girls - can you get a cleavage?

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 5:32 pm

I was wondering if any of you can smoosh your Flash into a nice cleavage? I cant make mine touch but i can push them together quite well with my hands, not so much with a bra though (can't wait to go bra shopping on Saturday!). My ps did tell me that with unders its hard to get a cleavage, but i used to be able to get a little one pre op

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Empty Re: Unders girls - can you get a cleavage?

Post by Jemmy 31st March 2009, 6:24 pm

I **naughty word** hope so ... i'm thinking of unders!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Unders girls - can you get a cleavage? Empty Re: Unders girls - can you get a cleavage?

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 6:26 pm

Hysterical
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 31st March 2009, 8:40 pm

Yes i can, not 100% bumcheek type cleavage cos i dont like that but really round looking almost touching cleavage yes x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 8:43 pm

When were you able to get that bb? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 31st March 2009, 8:45 pm

Hold on ill go and check my pics :lol:
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 31st March 2009, 8:55 pm

2/3 months post op x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 8:57 pm

Oooh, hope mine change a bit still, they're nice and soft but i want them to become more moveable x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 31st March 2009, 9:03 pm

I put yes but not a great one coz i can push them totally together but havent yet found a bra to keep them there.
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 31st March 2009, 9:15 pm

They still have more changes to go through nads, ive noticed mine have changed since 3 months. Can u get a cleavage at the mo? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st March 2009, 9:17 pm

They dont touch so i cant get a bum cheek cleavage and i do have a bit of a gap, hopefully they'll soften up more and i'll be able to move em more, im trying to put on more weight and pray it'll go on the boobs too! hehe x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 31st March 2009, 9:22 pm

I'm exactly the same as Em - can push them together but no bra makes them stay there (yet). Although I did notice tonight when I was trying some things on that when I lifted my top over my head with my Wonderbra on that they did properly touch bum cheek stylee! So maybe there's hope!

I can get quite a good rounded look in a balconette bra, I'm pleased with that!

But I'm just so over the moon to have something there that I almost don't care!!!! LOL

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 31st March 2009, 9:55 pm

I can squish them together with my hands, but no bra keeps them there at the moment!!

xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 1st April 2009, 5:25 pm

I had partials...(does that count?) and I can get a cleavage with mine... but not all bras do it..you have to keep trying them all.
I got a great one from Primark..its a t-shirt bra but the bit between the cups is only a little bar of material so that pulls me together nicely. Only £4.00!!

OOOOHH.... and I KICKED myself cos I went in TKMaxx and tried a wonderbra type one AND it had pads , AND it was my size but when I tried it, I was so shocked by my boobs looking so massive I didn't buy it cos I thought they looked too big!! Errr...DER!!!
(that's the point Allie you nutcase-idiot-featured-silly-moo!!!) Screwy

Kick...kick...kick...kick...kick..... Hysterical

I REALLY will have to get over myself...I think I spent too long without boobs that I can't handle them now I've got them!! Hysterical

BBD xxx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 1st April 2009, 5:40 pm

I had partials... I put "yes but not a great one" because I can now move them closer together and get a hint of a cleavage but I am only 4 weeks post op so I am hoping it gets better as they soften...
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st April 2009, 6:01 pm

babeedoll27 wrote:I had partials...(does that count?)
When people say 'unders' it usually refers to partials
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbelle7 1st April 2009, 11:01 pm

i cant wait to start bra shopping &get out of my sports bra.. 4 more wks to go! :D
tinkerbelle7
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down