Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!!

+26
Nisey
Annie66
Jessica
lozzied
*Sally*
mariajw
MarieMc85
Len1
em_stevo
gotsomeboobs
cakey_baby
ShootingStar
nads
Emma
sarahsbabies
mizzpink23
misf1
Mia
Jemmy
samarie24
hotcaz
fluffy_bunn1e
natalia
sars3dd
pinkbabe
RoxyChick
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!!

Post by *Sally* 31st August 2009, 11:13 am

oh Roxy what a blow. Hope Transform get back to you soon with an appointment and like Mia said earlier.... the worst that can happen is a reop and a rest. That's how I had to see mine in the end as otherwise I'd have driven myself mad.

Hope its nothing tho xxxxxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!!

Post by lozzied 31st August 2009, 3:37 pm

.x. oh dear roxy i really hope it doesn't turn out to be something needing a re-op but best you get it checked and like the others have said, a re-op is inconvenient and none of us want to have to have one but it's not the end of the world and if there is something wrong its better that you noticed early on so they can fix it quickly xxxxxxxxxxx .x. Hug
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 31st August 2009, 4:10 pm

I have my fingers crossed for you hun, really hope it's nothing serious xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 31st August 2009, 8:32 pm

Sorry to read this Roxy Hug Hope you manage to get some answers soon ...

A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 1st September 2009, 8:48 am

Im so sorry to hear that things arent going so well with you sweetie.
Hopefully you'll get an appointment with your surgeon soon so you can find out what it is - its better to know than to just worry. I hope you get it sorted hun, whatever it is Hug
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by kesall 1st September 2009, 6:28 pm

Hi RC, thinking about you, hope all is well & everything crossed for yi hon xx
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 1st September 2009, 6:33 pm

Thanks girls. Stil no word from Astrid even though I left the message I thought she would have called!

Will follow this up after the wedding, I hope Transform lives up to their promises.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 2nd September 2009, 10:49 am

Hmm I'd give her another call. x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 2nd September 2009, 10:51 am

Yeah, definately follow it up. They should really have at least called you by now. Just try again huni. Good luck
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 2nd September 2009, 12:24 pm

Oh good luck Roxy, that must be really worrying for you, I hope everything turns out to be ok ? Hug xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 2nd September 2009, 12:41 pm

Thinking of you roxy.Have you tried ringing them again? I do hope its nothing serious xx
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th September 2009, 11:49 am

Well... turns out it's gone! Disappeared straight after the wedding. I think it was an enlarged gland, I had a few on the back of my neck too and they've gone too.

I've got a boobie stress indicator!

If it comes back will have to chase it up again.

Thanks so much girls for all your wellwishes UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 571992

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 26th September 2009, 11:57 am

Phew, glad it's gone now huni, must be such a relief for you! UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 923101
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th September 2009, 12:40 pm

What a relief! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 26th September 2009, 5:17 pm

SO SO SO PLEASED FOR YOU UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 . What a relief. But it just shows that we should all keep checking our boobs to see if everything is ok and never take them for granted.

xxx UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 321562
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 26th September 2009, 11:38 pm

Sooooo pleased to hear that, Roxy.

xx Hug xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 27th September 2009, 9:13 am

Glad it has now gone, what a worry it must have been for you!! x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 11:46 am

aw thats great news, pleased for you, criky all the worries new Boobs cause!

xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th September 2009, 12:28 pm

Soo pleased to hear this Roxy, you must be soo relieved UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 571992 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th September 2009, 6:46 pm

Len1 wrote:SO SO SO PLEASED FOR YOU UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 514153 . What a relief. But it just shows that we should all keep checking our boobs to see if everything is ok and never take them for granted.

xxx UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 321562

Most definately Len. As nads avatar said... feel your boobies!

Thanks girlies for all your posts! UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 571992 UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 571992
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th September 2009, 8:46 pm

Thats great news hun UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 571992 i would go to your GP if it comes back, keep on feeling those boobies girls UPDATE: Girlies, I felt a lump... TYPICAL!!! - Page 2 113752
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 29th September 2009, 12:40 pm

Glad all is well Roxy
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 30th September 2009, 8:33 pm

Glad it all turned out well hun x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2