Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice needed from all you expert girlies!!!!

+3
samarie24
kesall
job1701
7 posters

Go down

Advice needed from all you expert girlies!!!! Empty Advice needed from all you expert girlies!!!!

Post by job1701 26th August 2009, 4:00 pm

Hey just returned from my wonderful wedding in Mexico, it was fab! However!!!!!! need some advice about right boob! When I am standing they look fine but when I lay down orlay back slightly the right boob seems to fall away towards the armpit! Does that make sense? Can't feel any rippling, no pain, just looks odd! Rang ps at MYA and have made appt to see surgeon in three weeks time.
Have any of you had anything similar?

Thanks
Jo x Hug
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Advice needed from all you expert girlies!!!! Empty Re: Advice needed from all you expert girlies!!!!

Post by kesall 26th August 2009, 5:54 pm

Hi Jo "Congratulations" on ur wedding, i also have 1 boob that falls over to the side when i lie down, its most frustrating! I however have several problems but my surgeon reckoned its due to the pocket(they make to hold the implant) stretching, but dont take my word for it as i say i have many different probs with mine, good luck with ur app i hope u get it all fixed soon xx
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Advice needed from all you expert girlies!!!! Empty Re: Advice needed from all you expert girlies!!!!

Post by samarie24 26th August 2009, 8:53 pm

Hi hun, congrats on your wedding!

Ok, I'll admit I'm not really an expert, not at all! But I read something on the breastimplants4you website which might be relevant. I quote:

"Don't be alarmed if your breast implants fall into your armpit when you
are lying down on your back. This is normal. All breasts usually fall
towards the armpit when the body is in this position."

It's part of the answer to Qn 8 on this page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps..if I'm totally off the mark ignore me! Blush xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 27th August 2009, 11:25 am

thanks girls, and will check out that website samarie. It just looks odd tho coz one moves and the other doesnt! lol! Cud prob live with it but when you pay so much money you expectit to be right! See what my surgeon says anyhow. x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th August 2009, 9:36 pm

Mine do the same lovely, they fall to the armpit! But even natural boobs do this, so try not to worry!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 28th August 2009, 11:22 am

thanks love but strange thing is only one slips off the right one. the other stays put which looks odd! Am I being paranoid?
job1701
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th August 2009, 11:33 am

Hi Jo!!

Congratulations!! Great to see you had a wonderfull time in Mexico MRS Cheerleader

Sorry to hear you are concerned about your breasts! I would be the same ...the two should be the same...sounds like the pockets are perhaps different. I do not have this myself, however, I have heard others who have and it has been remidied with a pocket revision. Maybe, this is the cause, just a thought!! certainly worth been checked by surgeon to clarify and ease your mind.

Let us know how it goes!!

Thinking of you Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th August 2009, 11:54 am

mine both fall to the side but i have one that falls more than the other x
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th August 2009, 2:49 pm

im same as stef both of mine fall to the sides
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down