Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice needed please!!

+6
natalia
janeybird
kay
COOKIE
kittie
ruby roo
10 posters

Go down

advice needed please!! Empty advice needed please!!

Post by ruby roo 6th September 2010, 3:49 pm

been for my appointment with my new surgeon today, and i need a re-op again, he said my implants are sitting far to high and i have muscle distortation in both breasts.. he said that he wont change the placement of the implants, he wants me to stay with unders cuz he said i have thin skin??? he completly lost me on that one!! he said he will di stect away at the muscle more to release the implant and hopefully make my nipples sit where they should!! he also said that if this fails to work i will need to have a nipple lift, well he lost me on that one as well.. i am just so mad and frustrated with everything that i just sat and cried in front of him and made myself look abit silly!! then i now have to wait and see what is actually happening as a different surgeon did my op but has left company and there trying to say that my aftercare is with that surgeon.. so its now like the waiting game, my pc that i see today has now took me under her wing to get me sorted, and is shocked with all the treated and aftercare i have recieved so far..

i really dont no what to do, my head is like a shed with it all.. do i go get a second opionon with a different surgeon from different company or do i just wait and see the outcome of it all... any advice would be really helpfull at this moment in time!!!

all this is just causing friction between me and my partner he has now had enough of it all and dont even want to talk about the matter, so im on my own with it all and its really stressing me out!! xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

advice needed please!! Empty Re: advice needed please!!

Post by kittie 6th September 2010, 5:23 pm

no idea what to say re advice but just wanted to give you big Hug
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th September 2010, 8:43 pm

Awww hunni, it must be so hard having to go through all of this again. I know my hubby got quite stressed about my re-op and thought of me having to go through it all again I know would be just too much for him too.

I know it's difficult with an OH as well as having to go through the re-op hunni, but bare in mind, it's probably only because he cares Hug

Your surgeons suggestion of letting the boobs drop and the nipples lifting does seem to make sense babe, it's like before your boobs actually drop, often the nipples can point downwards, but as the implant drops down, filling out the lower pole, the nipples do generally sit in a more natural position.

I suppose your surgeon isn't able to tell for definate though whether the nipple alignment is going to work for sure though until he actually gets you on the table and will proceed with a nipple lift only if he feels necessary. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 7th September 2010, 8:55 am

Aw Ruby xx Sending you a massive hug Hug sweety xx

We are all here for you hun xx Like Cookie said he is probably worried about it all and feeling stressed at the thought of another op, just like you, they just show it in a different way sweety xx try to give him a little bit of a break from boobie/reop chat and chat to us instead xx Let him retreat to his cave for a bit (they reckon that's what blokes do hypothetically) and sort it all out in his own head and then he will probably bring it up himself when he feels ready too xx

I really really feel for you gorgeous after everything you have already been through xx You could go and get a second opinion I guess shrug I'm not too sure what to advise about that really, but just to see what they say, can't do any harm I suppose xx

How do you feel about your current boobs hun? Are you unhappy with him? do they look distorted? Sorry if you have already gone through all this in another post, I been away and so still catching up xx

Thinking of you gorgeous xx Stay strong and shout if you need us xx
group hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th September 2010, 9:34 am

sending Hug and support rooby roo hope you are sorted and happy very soon. Your new surgeon sounds very good :good: and that he will look after you and get you the boobs you want
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 8th September 2010, 10:42 am

How do you feel about your current boobs hun? Are you unhappy with him? do they look distorted? Sorry if you have already gone through all this in another post, I been away and so still catching up xx

i hate them hunny, i cant wear a proper bra cuz the to high and dont sit in them properly, there just stuck there, when i us my pec muscle yes they dont look very nice, looks like blokes pec muscles with indints at the sides where u can see implant... iv only just mety this surgeon as mine left the company and not sure weather i should get a second opinion from a surgeon who dont work with the company..

well i got a phone call yesterday the groups head office has agreed to my surgery and agreed to the nottingham clinic taking over plus the new surgeon.. he is a nice man, iv just been though alot and not sure who i can trust anymore, i just want the perfect boobs i paid for, anyway i go see him on the 20th he will explain what he is defanitly gonna do, how long it will take etc etc, and then hopefully be in for re-op before end of october.. so just got to play it all by ear now xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th September 2010, 11:08 am

sorry to hear bout this hun i really hope u get them sorted out your right u should of got what u paid for really xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 8th September 2010, 5:00 pm

Sorry to hear you are having so many problems hun. I really hope everything gets better for you soon, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you x
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 8th September 2010, 5:05 pm

hugs rubyroo. hope you get everything sorted soon hun
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 9th September 2010, 10:07 am

See how you feel on the 20th hun and then maybe make a decision about a second opinion xx Personally I would say that it wouldn't hurt, however it may bring up some more questions for you and confuse the issue xx

That's why I would wait till the 20th and see how you feel xx If you happy and confident then maybe there won't be a need for second opinion xx

Stay strong beautiful xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 9th September 2010, 10:30 am

Hi Love
Just read this, really feel for ya huni, Good luck with getting it sorted, try and stay positive, easier said than done i know. Big Hug
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 10th September 2010, 10:08 pm

Aww hun I can imagine how upsetting and frustrating this is for you. There is no harm in going to get a second opinion if you are not confident with your current surgeon x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 19th September 2010, 11:11 pm

Aw Rubyroo Hug

Just catching up!! So sorrry to hear how you are feeling, and going through this again!! It must be a very trying time for you, especially with your OH letting you deal with the situation on your own, thinking and decision making becomes a bit skewed Hug xx

However, you seem to be moving forward in a positive direction, like Cookie said and the other ladies it does sound like your new surgeon has suggested a good way to enable you to have your ideal boobies, makes sense to me. Not sure if you have been for a second opinion to clarify his suggestion and gain better understanding of the process, but I believe I probably would.

Perhaps, if possibly take someone along with you to the consultations to give you some moral support and a second set of ears to enable you to discuss it and make the best decision for you.

All the best for the consult today...keep strong and let us know how you get on!!

We are all here for you group hug
Mia xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st September 2010, 9:57 am

arrhhh mia ur such a little gem on this site, i went yesterday and have now got my re-op date, 5th october, im so so nervous this time round but i no now im happy with my surgeon and the company have been absolutly fab with me!! he is not goona do the nipple lift, leave it for last possible opition, and he is gonna di-sect away at the muscle either side to realease the implant and he has said that it will lift my nipple positioning up and will have less muscle distortation.. im also gonna have a larger implant put in to hopefully close the hugh gap i have in the middle.. well 2 weeks will tell.. xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 21st September 2010, 12:35 pm

glad your consultation went well and hope you get a good result from re-op
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down