Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do fake boobs fit bras differently then real ones?

+3
natalia
nads
dbs
7 posters

Go down

do fake boobs fit bras differently then real ones? Empty do fake boobs fit bras differently then real ones?

Post by dbs 21st August 2009, 4:47 pm

Im really confused Im supposed to be a 34D but some of my bras gape at the sides, am thinking this means I should get a cup size smaller, but then I have an old c cup I had from when I was breastfeeding and that definitely to small.

Iv found this with the la senza itec and a couple of Ann summers bras- do I need a size smaller or is it just that fake boobs lie differntly??
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

do fake boobs fit bras differently then real ones? Empty Re: do fake boobs fit bras differently then real ones?

Post by nads 21st August 2009, 4:49 pm

I think because, if you start off quite flat (like a lot of us do!) then we're kind of 'all implant' and they dont mold as well into the bras as natural tissue does, as they're fixed in shape, whereas natural tissue can be maniplulated more into a bra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

do fake boobs fit bras differently then real ones? Empty Re: do fake boobs fit bras differently then real ones?

Post by dbs 21st August 2009, 4:50 pm

nads do you find this with your itec aswell?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st August 2009, 4:54 pm

Not with the Itec but with hard bras that are boned i do, the itec is very soft so it feels like it fits well, sometimes i feel my implants are too wide for bras, but the projection is fine x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st August 2009, 4:57 pm

Also, yours havent fully settled yet, mine felt so much more softer and moveable/mallable at 2-3 months post op, they actually bounce/jiggle now whereas at 1 month they felt stuck on

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st August 2009, 5:04 pm

why size itec do u have dbs?i found that happened till at 10 months when i fluffed now i cant put my boobs in a dd itec bra so i gave it away to someone who fitted it but it did gape at the sides
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 21st August 2009, 5:36 pm

So maby I havnt fluffed yet? How do you know when youve fluffed?So if it fit you at one point nat and still gaped, maby its just that fakes are more rounded? im so confused!

Iv got the itec in 34d Iv already worn the white one but havnt worn the pink one so am thinking of exchanging it for the C, or would that be a mistake? will they really change more? Theyve already softened a bit...im going to try on the smaller size in the ann summers ones tomorrow and see if it fits better then decide what to do about the itec.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st August 2009, 5:52 pm

i wouldnt get a smaller size hun as they can get bigger up to a year i made mistake of buying lots of 32e bras and none of them fit now i measure 32ff in ann summers they do some lovely clevage bras i would wait for a while as your not even 6 weeks yet hun
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 21st August 2009, 6:11 pm

Im 6 weeks today nat- the nurse said they wont get any bigger unless i put on weight but that dosnt make sence to me as Iv never put weight on my boobs so dont see how I can start now!!...maby your right maby I should leave it for a while. Gonna try the C on anyway coz it might be better for cleavage! x
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd August 2009, 6:46 am

Have you been measured properly hun? My cup size seems huge for the actual look of my boobs but because naturally my boobs are quite far apart I need the wire to start almost under my armpit! My projection fits the cup size but maybe this is why you are finding that the larger cup size gapes a bit.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 22nd August 2009, 11:24 am

Well I went in and tried the C cup today, it still gaped though not as much so im thinking its the bra. Also the C was to small for the front of my boobs and didnt encase them very well. I didnt get measured no ...was to scared theyd tell me what I didnt want to hear and when I went into Topshop to try clothes on I looked in the mirror and thought.. wow Iv got a good rack!...so I didnt want to spoil that feeling...maby another time when Im feeling braver!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd August 2009, 5:32 pm

i think u should get measured hun i bet your a e/f cup
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd August 2009, 9:23 am

I agree, i think you should go to Bravissimo and try some on there hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd August 2009, 11:36 am

When i had my first fitting in La senza i was 5 weeks post op and the first one i tried on gaped at the sides she said it was too small when it gapes and gave me the DD which fit perfect.

It could also be because they havent filled out as much yet as well, my bras fitted a lot better at 3 months than they did at 6 weeks.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 23rd August 2009, 6:21 pm

It could be the style of the bra hun.

I bought two balconette style bras from La Senza and they gape at the side (at the top of the cup) regardless of whether I wear an E or an F cup. The lady there said some of their styles do that.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 24th August 2009, 1:44 pm

I have a bra which gapes - I think some styles are just less suitable for fake boobs than others, and also as they soften over the next few months u may find they fit better.

Oh and what's an Itec?! Never heard of one of those and I'm just curious!

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down