Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From sports bra to real bras

+3
Loxxie
angelicfruitcake
nads
7 posters

Go down

From sports bra to real bras Empty From sports bra to real bras

Post by nads 31st January 2009, 4:37 pm

When did you ladies get out of the sports bras? Im 6 weeks po now and see my ps on the 10th feb so hoping i'll get the all clear! Thing is idk what im going to do after! Hysterical I dont like the idea of being measured just yet as im not feeling that confident to just whip my top off in a shop infront of some sales girl. Did any of you not get measured and just try on bras? Any tips would be great

Flash
xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

From sports bra to real bras Empty Re: From sports bra to real bras

Post by angelicfruitcake 31st January 2009, 4:41 pm

I was in underwires in 6 weeks...not all the time, just for when I was out....but now I wear them all the time. But then I expect it would be longer with the crease incision.
I got "measured" in Debenhams and La Senza, and neither actually saw my nekked boobs....I just put them on, then they came in and checked the fit etc.
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 31st January 2009, 4:53 pm

i went to my local john lewis and tried on thrifty billion bra's(lots, lol) and when i thought it felt and looked ok , then asked the bra fitting lady to come and check that it fitted/supported me correctly.in the first week i wore my new underwired bra's for only a couple of hours each day,then a few more until i was wearing them and still felt comfy at the end of the day. Xx
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st January 2009, 5:03 pm

Thanks girls, that doesnt sound as daunting as i imagined! I thnk im just going to buy a couple of comfy bras and a couple of sexy ones as i dont want to spend loads on really fancy bras if i wont fit them in a couple of months xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 31st January 2009, 6:03 pm

That's what I'm planning on doing too Nads. A girl's gotta have some nice undies after going through all that....but not too many in case I grow out of them!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st January 2009, 6:06 pm

Yeh, i might buy a couple nice ones from la senza or knickerbox for 'special occasions' lol and i'll get a couple of those t shirt ones from hennes for everyday wear, no point splurging just yet! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 31st January 2009, 8:57 pm

I wouldnt know Nads, STILL not allowed to wear underwires yet :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have been to M&S though & although i havent actually been measured Ive asked a couple of the ladies to check the fit of the bras.

THey were really brilliant actually, considering id never been measured or even looked at in a bra before, they were so helpful & i didnt feel selfconscious at all. It really wont be anywhere as bad as you think :)
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st January 2009, 10:10 pm

mah81 wrote:I wouldnt know Nads, STILL not allowed to wear underwires yet :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Wow! I think thats good though hun as it does take the pocket about 6 months to fully heal so im sure you're doing your new boobs a favour rather than pushing them up in bras. Im not keen on underwires for now cos of my scars, think i'll just buys some soft comfy bras, ill try m&s thanks x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 31st January 2009, 10:29 pm

I have actually bought a couple of underwired pretty bras just to give my self a bit of a confidence boost, trying them on indoors, but tbh, after about 15mins of wearing them (checking myself out in the mirror more like:ral: ) they kind of make my boobs ache anyway.

Ive heard alot of girls say theyve been wearing pushup bras really early on & their boobs hurt after, I think sticking to soft bras is a good idea & then build yourself up to wearing underwires for short periods gradually.
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 31st January 2009, 10:34 pm

Aching isnt a good sign, im sure! I will do hun thanks, i dont need to rush into anything saucy anyway, being single and all that!! :lol: but like you will probably buy a couple for a confidence boost xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 31st January 2009, 10:51 pm

Exactly, even still now i dont feel quite ready to leave my support bras behind....theyve become like a security blanket for me Rolling Eyes

It does feel really good to see how real bras look on tho. Im going to a party next sat nigh & really want to wear something nice so hopefully my PS will say im ok to wear a nice bra cos sexy top with huge support bra wont be a good look Shocked
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 31st January 2009, 11:58 pm

Hi Hun

My surgeon told me I could wear underwired bras at 10 weeks PO. which I did. Hope I haven't done any damage!!!

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st February 2009, 11:24 am

Im sure u havent hun, you followed your ps advice, most girls start on underwires at 6 weeks po and are fine, my boobs just dont really move now so im not going to buy any push up or anything as they need to loosen up a bit more xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 1st February 2009, 9:48 pm

My ps told me to wear my sports bra for 3 months as im so tiny and needed the support, he said. So thats what i did, i started wearing normal bras 3 months post op but still wear my sports bra at night.
As for getting measured, i got measured in lots of different places & they just do it when your wearing a bra so its fine :) x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st February 2009, 9:53 pm

Thanks chick xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin